Why do some North Asians such as the Nenets look as if they had been WHITED?

Why do some North Asians such as the Nenets look as if they had been WHITED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7l4U-JGmdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't. They are the original white people.

>Nenets
>Asian
They're northeast European. North Asians would be the Dolgans, Yakuts, Chukchi, Evenks, etc

There where white people straight in the Middle of China (Tocharians). Buddha was a blue-eyed white man.

Fuck are those white things in the background?

many possibilities
convergent evolution
common ancestors
blond hair and blue eyes originated in north eurasia
etc.

they have west eurasian genes for light pigmentation
google it
DNA studies have been done

Most Nenets and other Samoyedic peoples as well as the Kanthy and Mansi live east of the Urals?

I think hides.

>Middle of China
They lived in the Tarim Basin which is barely China

asians are unironically evolving into white these days

Light hair, skin, or eyes are recessive traits.

white take world dominance>women are fascinated in white traits>search the people who has near traits with white in their ethnicity as partner>children look white

genetically what you say is correct but it is actually happening Japanese face are obviously changing

I know the Khanty-Mansi do, but the Nenets? I might be wrong then.

Fun fact. In Russia there are a lot of villages with asian people like nenets that can be hundreds of kms from the nearest city.
Over there they may offer traveler to sleep with their wives.
They do that because they want to dilute the blood in the village and also more white child considered more attractive and valuable when discussing wedding bargain.

Isn't it also a custom? I know it is for the Inuit. Inviting people to sleep with your wife as a sign of hospitality

Don't really know.
I've just heard it from people who pass through such places sometimes.
It is practical yet strange

>Japanese face are obviously changing
post proofs

wut

Nah, they are inbred as fuck.
If they mixed it would show.

Any group of people living at northern latitude for a couple thousand years will get pale skin, since pale skin absorbs more UV = more vitamin D. Inuits and other sea people are an exception. They get plenty of vitamin D from all the fish they eat, so there was never pressure to get rid of melanin.

>bunch of back-ass of nowhere villagers somehow developed a knowledge of genetics that led to them justifying cuckolding
You just want dumb foreigners to get stabbed to death by your eskimos, don't you Ivan

Aww, she's been eating strawberries!
How cute

youtube.com/watch?v=-7l4U-JGmdA

They look pretty damn Asian to me

That's from Russian karelia

This

Between Poland and Mongolia there is a sliding scale between "white" and "Asian".

Slavs themselves are a mixed breed between the two. You can tell by the more delicate bone structure, shorter stature, flatter head....etc. Just look at Putin, he looks almost like a European head on an Asian body.

The further east you go into Russia, the more and more Asian people look. Until finally you reach China and the morph is complete

If this was true Latin America would be fucking Nordic at this point in time.

Because they were?

Except that you were colonized by Iberians. And from what I've heard from y'all someone who looks like a pure spaniard is a lot more likely to be successful in every aspect than a pure native over there. Or have I been fooled by the "SOUTH BRAZIL IS WHITE" memesters and natives are actually taking back over?

>And from what I've heard from y'all someone who looks like a pure spaniard is a lot more likely to be successful in every aspect than a pure native over there.
Because elites rarely accept outsiders. The elites were already white so they remained mostly white.

i saw a prediction of what the japanese will look like in a few centuries and it was literally a guy's face which they photoshopped into a triangle

Finns BTFO

Because evolution. Btw, Nenets aren't Asian.