Egg rahwls

Egg rahwls

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3189954/Kentucky-hospital-running-options-care-man-weighing-700-pounds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that catheter

/fit/ rejects from Sup Forums

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3189954/Kentucky-hospital-running-options-care-man-weighing-700-pounds.html

well peeing is solved

how does he shit?

>no hospital wants him
>can't get insurance
>can't walk or sit up
he's fucked

>its morally acceptable to be forced to pay for this things healthcare

Would Raylan be justified in shooting this guy?

IMAGINE being his dick

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How can he not get health insurance? I went to the emergency room a few months ago, some lady had me sign a paper and now I have health insurance.

trust me, it's no longer protruding outward, but likely meshed with his groin skin

t. ICU RN

>those poor fucks that get assigned to him

The master race

>meshed with his groin skin

I'm appalled but I want to see pics

Friend is a former college football lineman and a nurse now, he gets all the fat fucks because he's the only one that can move them around.

imagine taking a knife and running it a long his barnacle leg

reminder this is reality television and the people on it seek out the producers to make episodes about them, the people are paid tens of thousands, and they are directed to act as disgusting and abhorrent as possible by the producers of the show

xeno has nice titties

test

OW MAH LEGS

Rip and tear off those slabs of hardened skin

>directed to act as disgusting and abhorrent as possible by the producers of the show

so basically how they normally are. they don't even show all the food that they shovel down everyday. just one or two meals that make upa small fraction of their disgusting diet

Redpill me on inserting a catheter

Why doesnt the penis get fat too?

BUT IT'S FRIED

more like people balloon up on purpose for the sake of getting paid to be on the show then drop the weight quickly and easily because its just about impossible to maintain.

would amputating his legs ease the burden on his heart?

It's basically the same as a dealer hand delivering drugs to a junkies house every day and injecting the user. How the fuck do these enabling cunts get away with feeding these beasts?

YOUR HURTIN MAH LEGS AHHH PLEASE STOP MAH DELICATE LEGGIES ARE-UH HERTIN IM ROLLIN OFF THE CART AND MUH SIDES ARE SCRAPIN THE DOUBLE WIDE DOORWAY OWWWW MAH POOR LEGS BE GENTLE WITH ME YOU BEASTS