Bernie Out, Cucked By Shillary, Thread 2

Previous Tread:

Stream:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8WWBULPLA&start2=&authorName=why we slap
youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no refunds

reddit on absolute suicide watch

wtf I love Hillary now

Bye bye Bernie!

Someone please edit the video to speed it up so that it shows how long she nods her head for after it's over.

NO REFUNDS NO REFUNDS NO REFUNDS NO REFUNDSNO REFUNDS NO REFUNDS NO REFUNDS

>first lady
>not second lady

Sup Forums BERNOUTS REMEMBER TO REDPILL YOUR FELLOW BERNOUT ACQUAINTANCES TO VOTE TRUMP RATHER THAN THE PATHOLOGIC LIAR SHILLARY

Kinda sad to watch, actually.
You know Bernie's family is in a dark basement with guns drawn to their heads.

>privledge

>the smug look on her face as she gets what she wants once again
>the viper grinning in coils victorious

>As soon as Sanders formally endorses secretary Clinton, he's LEGALLY OBLIGATED to provide her with campaign with financial aid! All of reddit's money is going straight to Clinton, no matter what.

hahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahah praise you kek fucking praise you

>That chant
Low energy. Sad!

#$anders

LETS GET THIS TRENDING

The tears. So salty. So delicious.

>Bernie literally lying about everything to try to stump Trump

the jew so salty and sweaty

>his wife's son

HILLARY CONFIRMED FOR THREATENING BERNIE'S FAMILY
>HILLARY CONFIRMED FOR THREATENING BERNIE'S FAMILY

>no refunds

make it trend

#SELLOUTSANDERS

>#SELLOUTSANDERS

#SELLOUTSANDERS

>#SELLOUTSANDERS

#SELLOUTSANDERS

>#SELLOUTSANDERS

we told those kids that boinie is gonna be as sellout, but they didn't wanna listen kek

Good riddance Bernie

I knew this jew would sell out

/r/sandersforpresident losing around 100 subscribers a minutes at the moment

Jesus, why is Hilary such a terrible orator?

I'm waiting for him to do that cuck stance he did during the BLM takeover speech.

>says he's against the establishment
>endorses Shillary

they're going to start pulling out the big guns

but now trump has a golden opportunity to push how corrupt she is, he can poach a lot of sanders supporters from this if he plays it right

Trump is gonna lose senpai.

So not true

systemic racism??

Whaaat?

She is part of that system??

>butthurt berniebro already coming to Sup Forums to cry

#BernieSoldOut

GET ON IT BOYS

>A vote for hillary is literally a vote for a sellout and a liar

Delicious

>I am proud to fight alongside jew

THE MONEY, ITS GONE!!!

Vermonter here. Hope you guys don't think we're all libcucks like him. A lot of people here are pissed and still won't be voting for clinton because of this

I can only imagine how in disbelief leddit is.

LMAO

I fucking LOVE watching the left eat itself.

These morons just want free shit from their beloved old man. They have no moral core. No real sense. No values.

Feel that BERN faggots!

I dont undertand this law or "rule", what is its pourpose? im really asking im just ignorant

>implying the voters matter more or even as much as super-delegates in US elections.
srsly, aggressive attorneys try to prosecute and remove international observers from US polls, while americans think they live in a democracy.

the shills will get the day off

but tomorrow they'll be back to try and flip people

because that's what they do

is hillary retarded? Shes talking about implicit bias in new hampshire to a fully white audiance

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI&start1=&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8WWBULPLA&start2=&authorName=why we slap

There are no superdelegates in a general election, you dip.

Unironic Berniebro reporting

feels bad mane, I get his reasoning but it's still a bummer

Oh well, I live in Illinois so might as well vote 3rd party.

what's tom green doing with the dallas police chief?

Bernout here, Sorry Bernie, but I ain't voting for someone who cheated to win the nomination and goes against everything you stood for.

Trump 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0

>new hampshire
The white guilt is strong there leaf.

Its suppose to discourage someone who lost the nomination (sanders in this case) from running in the general and siphoning votes from the democratic nominee.

official laughing reddicuck thread? ahahhahhahahaaha

Why does this bitch think that if you take the guns away from legal owners the criminals will not be able to buy them?

>Deborah Shiling
kek

Because every political office she's held has been given to her, and even this primary was a gift from the establishment. She's never needed to give a good speech.

God damn it this sucks. Time to vote Hillary I guess -.-

I can't believe I didn't believe Sup Forums when they said this would happen.

I really thought he could be the guy to start a real progressive movement in the US. I really thought we could do it. I thought the people here were just autistic racist conservative idiots.

What the fuck Bernie.

hearing this bitch talk is upsetting

SHILL FOR HILL, LAND A SPOT ON CAPITAL HILL.

How are Bernie bros going to justify this?

Well damn guess i'm a #cruzmissile now

sorry don

What a cuck.

>wew lad

I can't watch this. She sounds like some old fart yelling at you to get off her lawn. Even her fucking hand gestures.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>come on bernie, try not to laugh, you can do it, be serious

Time to kill myself

>Reddit's money is going straight to Clinton and there's not a damn thing they can do about it

"I hope my wife and her bull are safe"

kek

He looks like he is about to cry and she looks like she is ready to kill him

In the end, he was American... American will never be legit. Olof Palme shall watch upon him with shame.

KEKED

The heartbreak on social media really flicks my penis up.

>Into the cuckshed i go.

YOU ABANDONED AMERICA, AND THE MILLENNIALS

NOW PAY FOR YOUR BETRAYAL

Next level cuckholdery

what femdom film is this from?

Realistically, how much of an impact on this election has Sup Forums had? Do you think meme magic will have a chapter in future poli-sci textbooks?

>butthurt bernouts losing their shit

>TPP bad
>TPP good
>TPP bad again
wew lad

Progressivism is a cancer that will eventually be excised from this country. Nationalism and conservatism is on the rise.

Hahaha he looks so sad

This isn't a defeat. We should look at this as a huge victory. The DNC has adopted the most progressive platform its ever had, solely thanks to Bernie and his movement.
Waiting to endorse until now had made him for a time arguably the most powerful politician in the country--and the DNC platform is evident of this.
I despise Hillary Clinton, but let's face the facts. If Bernie did not endorse it could be argued that he would be responsible for a Trump victory. In that case, all of the work Bernie did to reform the DNC would be for nothing because Trump would just veto everything.
With that said, if you are like me and don't live in a swing state I would urge you to vote for Jill Stein in a lofty attempt to give the Greens some legitimacy. If you do live in a swing state, please just bite the bullet and follow his endorsement.
As everyone is saying, the revolution is not over. Vote in Berniecrats.

She's really pushing the idea that she's against the TPP. How quickly will she flip when she becomes president?

is he fucking retarded?

hillary looks so sexy

>When you've betrayed everything you stood for and all of your supporters

I think Bernie might legit kill himself.

This whole thread is fucking gold! That man is so upset.