TUNISIA THREAD

TUNISIA THREAD

ITT: we show our love for Tunisia

>why are Tunisia posters the best
>why is Tunisia the best north african country
>why does Tunisia have the best olive oil
>why are Tunisians people THE BEST

Other urls found in this thread:

oliveoiltimes.com/olive-oil-business/africa-middle-east/tunisia-second-largest-olive-oil-producer/46287
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do cute Tunisian boys lube up with olive oil when having loving, consensual sex? Do they use olive oil to fondle each other's girly nipples?

first for black bull

yes they do!

I want to visit one day.

the people are very friendly

we used to
same
london
o
n
d
o
n

cute, CUTE! I want to diddle a cute Tunisian trap! And I want him to diddle me back!

do they like fat infidels?

your sharts are oily so I'm sure they will find a use for you

what makes you think so
we hate nobody but libyans

Tunisia is (or at least was) a popular tourist destination for the Maltese.

thanks

Do Libyan twinks and Tunisian twinks catfight each other on the bed before one of them gets pinned down by the other and they have cute twink sex?

some cities used to have important maltese numbers

>Muslim growth

why :^(

Makes sense since we're close, and I believe that your Arabic is the one we can understand the most without any Arabic training.

high fertility rates
many cities as well were majority jews (native tunisian)

HIGH

QUALITY

High fertility rates means that (((women))) are monopolising all the cum :(
You must stop this Tunisia-kun! Encourage twinks to hug other twinks!

OLIVE

subhuman filth

rude :^(

>you will never be a cute Tunisian sandtwink
>your cute Libyan twink bf will never whisper "subhuman filth" in your ear as he cums deep inside you
why even live ;-;

oil
also posting my farm

very nice
get a good camera you have a beautiful landscape around you and it would be nice to share it with the world

you are right I am sorry

yes shit phone camera

>union jack shilling for hajjis

Do Tunisian qts like Maltese men?
Asking for a friend.

Tunisian twinks LOVE Maltese twinks!

I..err my friend is looking for female qts.

The memes don't lie

>muts in my thread

it's more likely than you think

Send olive oil pls, the Italian stuff is trash

>muts are this delusional

fuck off back to Sup Forums to larp as a white

based twink poster
they love non tunisians in general

Ohh good news.

there are tunisians in malta?

SEND OLIVE OIL I NEED SUPERIOR TUNISIAN OLIVE OIL
I'M NOT EVEN MEMEING I'M TIRED OF THIS ITALIAN ''''''OIL''''''' AND THE ONLY PLACES THAT SELL TUNISIAN SHIT ARE EXTREMELY OVERPRICED

I know none personally but I'd be surprised if there was none.

give me your address
also have you tried our oil
can it compete with the spanish and itlaien

I've had it before, and it was incredible. Even the high-end shit you can get at the grocery store just doesn't compare. I'm about to move so can't give an address, but when I'm settled in I would like to exchange my burgerbux for your oil.

send oil and il send chocolate and tea

Oh, and yeah, the Tunisian stuff I've had is much better than the Spanish and Italian oil I've had.

oggai
we also export our superior oil to spain and italy so they could use it under their bundles
sad to be a 3rd world shithole

>tfw we don't use our olives

I wanted to go there but religious lunatics with AK-47s prevented me from doing so.

That's bretty sad. Recently it's been revealed that Italian oil production is heavily tied into the mob (and that much of the oil is adulterated), so they've been getting a lot of bad press for the brand, and boutique olive oil shops are becoming common in the US, so there's a good chance that Tunisia will be able to become a brand unto its own. Here in America, at least.

what!!!
no one in tunisia own guns
it's safe as safe as most euro countries
we have other good ruins
pls cum to tunisia

we surpassed italy anyway
>Olive oil production in Tunisia has increased fourfold, making it the second largest producer after Spain.

>This is the first time Tunisia comes in second place in olive oil production figures, with this year’s yields estimated at 280,000 to 300,000 tonsr
oliveoiltimes.com/olive-oil-business/africa-middle-east/tunisia-second-largest-olive-oil-producer/46287

>tunsia
>violent

safer than any northern shithole

also we have the lowest guns per capita in the world

>Tunisia posting

CHI

NA

Tunisia was a popular tourist destination here before all the Tunisians joined ISIS and decided to shott up tourists.

nafri
tourism is improving again

Impressive!
Do you have a throwaway email that I could send my address to for some olive oil?