Do you guys ever feel a deep sadness? About how life is going, where you are in relation to your goals...

Do you guys ever feel a deep sadness? About how life is going, where you are in relation to your goals. It makes you want to weep, it's so tragically poignant.

Any movies which explore this? The Great Beauty and The Graduate and Good Will Hunting and Anomalisa are a few that I think really explore this most tender of human conditions.

Pic related: young people who achieved their dreams.

I always get jealous when I see these child actors that blew up. I wish I was jewish too.

>young Ben Stiller

Why is he so fucking smug?

You don't have to be Jewish to be happy, user.

Del Toro looks like some anime character.

Ben looks like a fuckin goomba.

Young Drew Barrymore looks a lot like young Noni

>Do you guys ever feel a deep sadness? About how life is going, where you are in relation to your goals. It makes you want to weep, it's so tragically poignant.

yes, all the time

try Lost in Translation or Paris, Texas

Which one?

yes. i believe, deep down, that the vast, vast majority of humanity feels this sadness from time to time. mine has been alternating more frequently with periods of elated mania.

also, please keep in mind that you just posted of picture of 12 people. 12. i can understand feeling down seeing these people with large amounts of wealth and fame but you must remember that this is a very, very small percentage of the population. and for all of the ones that did make it, there are dozens that did not. maybe some more talented, maybe some better looking, maybe some smarter... you never know where you life is going to take you.

the only advice i can give you is not to give up. the sadness will never go away but please, no matter what, do not give into it.

Are these casting couch pics?

Jesus Christ, Billy Bob...

Spike Spiegel

All I'm going to say is that life goes by faster than you think or wish.

Holy shit, Sup Forums was empathetic for once. Good on you m8.

young Vince was a top qt

I think deep is the only way to describe it. It feels so heavy like its literally weighing me down. the saddest part is i cant even cry. I feel like a goya painting.

Anyway I think you might be looking for something like Lost in Translation or American beauty or even Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf. I don't really know

Tbqh I'd let Vince lay pipe.

Is this thread the kino version of /r9k/?

Christina Ricci Was such a cutie back in the day.

Dont know what that means but I agree

Benicio del Toro is so great

Benicio started attractive, got ugly, the got attractive again.

I want to watch prime Drew and Ricci dyke it out

I always feel sad but i never cry

I used to but then they gave me some meds and now Im pretty happy but easily irritable now.

Those meds don't work. It's placebo and they worked less than CBT therapy.

I know this isn't Sup Forums but Honey and Clover is the best media ever to explore this feeling. Made me cry like a little bitch when I watched it just as I was worrying about my future.