5. Chinese
4. Italian
3. Mexican
2. American
1. Turkish (thank you kebab)

Indian, Turkish, Mexican

5. low quality meat cooked with shitty oil and a bunch of vinegar doused on it
4. shitloads of tomato and cheese with a bunch of crappy ass noodles
3. everything is a fuckin taco or burrito with a bunch of cheese and refried beans
2. basically british food but with HFCS and cooked with 10x as much butter
1. gross salty and sour yogurt and nasty rose water

t. I am a a vegan

Greek

Chinese food is horrendous. I'm Chinese and live in a country that is 75% Chinese, I should know.

Indian, Turkish, Italian and Mexican are top-tier.

Unironically Italian. There doesn't seem to be any way around it. Sure you have delicious hot food from India and China, but Italian food just has the balance down to a tee.

>ctrl + f med
>0 result
Ah yes the american connaisseurs

Italy has the most well rounded cuisine.

But there are lots of good foods missing from their cuisine as well.

What's with the praise for Turkish food here?

Turkish is good, but I always feel like there's something missing compared to southern European cuisine.
Is it less fresh ingredients? Less seasoned? Substitutes that don't taste as good?

1. Japanese
2. Greek
3. Spanish
4. Italian
5. true Chinese from China

Greece

I like chinese food :)

I'M

I like Chinese food, dim sum is one of my all time favourites.

But I've heard horror stories from people visiting China, about sharing one big plate. That's where I fucking draw the line.

>implying Chinese food is only stir fried stuff

Suomi

>about sharing one big plate
This is actually normal in Asia. We do it every meal. Communal dishes in the centre of the table, and everyone has their own rice bowl.

This is why other countries think we're retarded, because of people like you and posts like this.

Mexico.

unironically lebs

***POWER RANKINGS***

1. Moroccan/Tunisian
2. Mexican
3. Indian
4. Hungarian (tied with Turkish)
5. French (tied with German)
9001. K*rean

My favourites are Middle-Eastern (i.e. Turkish, Iranian and Levantine) and Mexican food.

Indian food is also really good, but not the vegetarian part. I like meat/chicken.

Spanish, Italian, French - that's that shit I don't like. I like Greek though.

East Asian food I consider to be mediocre. Eatable, but not great. On the same tier as Southern-European.

Yes, Turkish food has more spice and less fresh stuff.

Indian
Thai
Chinese
Italian
French

>2. Greek
>3. Spanish
>4. Italian
same shit

>1. Japanese
bland as fuck

I have never actually tried Asian food.
What should I try first?

1. Persian
2. Italian, Chinese, Japanese
3. Germanic, Turkish, Thai
4. Swedish
5. everything else

these are pretty good

Japanese and Thai. Filipino and Indonesian are shit.

tfw we got the best cuisine in the observable universe

That's why Greek is better.

>Indonesian
>shit

kys

>most well rounded cuisine
>Cheese+tomatoes+beef+bread
>Well rounded
Kek. Italian food is just the same shit all over and over in different shapes of forms

Those that made it into Dutch cuisine like sate are the best parts. But Indonesian food for the most part is shit. Specifically, those native to Indonesia, and not shared with Malaysia.

1 France
Cambodgian surrounded same countries
Mix med countries (Greek, Lebanon, Turkish etc)
Italian
5 Polish and surrounded same countries

huh. I thought that was Portuguese.

Bazedzilians do have great fucking food.

name one italian recipie without tomatoes or chrese.

our best aren't shared with malaysia dumbo.
sulawesi's, especially manado has our best cuisines (except for the dog and bats).
malaysia didn't even adopt our pork dishes, how can them be our best?

>eating bats
what the fuck. don't they carry dangerous diseases?

its an unpopular delicacy

U M A D E L I C I A

M

A

D

E

L

I

C

I

A

Pesto
Sven btfo

No dipshit, it's easily the most popular and available cuisine there is here for the average American. You ever see "Norwegian buffets"? Any popular German restaurants? No. Of course not.

Honestly i think Chinese is kinda ass, Japanese and Thai are better.

Italians or Frenchies have, objectively, the best food.

1. North Indian
2. Japanese
3. Italian
4. Korean
5. Cantonese

Prove me wrong

Malaysian, Thai, Filipino, Viet

There's a bubbler at my local park that doesn't drain properly so the water in the basin has been there for about 2 years now and it looks like this.

>sulawesi's, especially manado has our best cuisines (except for the dog and bats).
disgust.jpg
Personally at least, the more insular the origin of food is, the more I tend to dislike it

1. Italian
2. Georgian
3. Chinese
4. Mexican
5. Japanese

1. Indian
2. Japanese
3. Thai
4. Chinese

It seems that there is an inverse relationship between how shit a country is and how good their food is (Africa and Japan being the exceptions).

>bland as fuck
Bull fucking horse shit. Japanese is fantastic.

And lets be honest. There is a reason French is synonymous with great cooking. If it's not in someone's top 5 they have no idea what the hell is going on.

shh dont want the plebs to know our secret. they ruined hummus, theyll ruin anything

1. Russian
2. Mexican
3. Turkish
4. Armeninan/Georgian
5. Chinese

Their doner kebabs served with rice are actually really good

1. Hungarian
2. Italian
3. Mexican
4. Balkan
5. American

Name 5 American dishes.

Self-hating american.

No, I guarantee you he'll respond with a meme answer like cheeseburgers or fried chicken

Every country had their own fried chicken. We get ours too.

Cheeseburger
Fried chicken
Cheese chicken
Fried cheese
Chickenburger with cheese

Wow, you must really be hungary to eat all that.

I like lobster rolls, clam chowder, cajun stuff, pastrami sandwich, cheeseburger and some of your bbq dishes like ribs or pulled pork

pierogi z mięsem. ale smaczne!

>clam chowder
new england or manhattan

Chinese because it has the most variety

New England

t.chink

German desu

japanese restaraunts in most parts of the world are actually not run by japanese people. they're mostly korean because they also know how to make sushi rolls and basic noodle dishes
actual japanese food (i.e. in japan) is incredible

i dont like china/chinese but their food is the best

These threads always rustle my jimmies.

Mainly because I'm used to Dutch and Indonesian food. And I love it. And German and Austrian food is pretty great as well.
While Mexican and French do nothing for me. Although the French sauces are great.

French tbqh

But if I have to make a list:
1. Indonesian
2. Japanese
3. Italian
4. Dutch
5. Austrian

White American living in India.

Of the 40-some countries I've visited, I'd probably say:

1. Mexican
2. Italian
2. Turkish
2. Indian
5. Thai

Toss-up between the middle three. I'm most partial to Indian, since I've lived there for nearly two years.

Recently spent a month and a half in Mexico, though -- holy fuck. God-tier. Going to Tanzania after that was an absolute nightmare.

Geert?

Pesto has cheese in it.

Have you ever had real Mexican food?

Just wondering. I've never tried Mexican cuisine in Europe, but I imagine it's probably closer to Tex-Mex than the authentic product.

I've been to a handful of Mexican restaurants in India and they're all miserable. Literally just roti for tacos and burritos.

We dont have Mexican restaurants. But I have eaten Mexican food when some people made it. And some some duper markets sometimes offer Mexican stuff which is quite boring (Dutch people cannot handle spicy food).

I have never eaten Indian food though.

That's too bad.

I'm from the United States. Despite our large population of Mexican and Central American migrants, even the 'authentic' food trucks found in most cities can't emulate the real taste.

Indian food is pretty decent, but I can't eat it every day.

Spice takes a while to get used to. I couldn't handle hardly any before I went to India the first time, some five years ago. Now I think food in the U.S. is too bland whenever I'm home.

>But Indonesian food for the most part is shit. Specifically, those native to Indonesia, and not shared with Malaysia.
rendang makes it all worthwhile

Rendang is common in Malaysia too. Best part of Malay cuisine is the chilli.

In the Netherlands we always get dozens of Indonesian dishes and put it on the table for everyone to enjoy. So you dont have to choose. You can get everything lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rijsttafel

Italian
Georgian
French
Spainish
Thai cause I like spicy shit

That's why its often with family or with guests.
Because its so uncommon to just get a couple things.

*often eaten with family or guests

Georgian should be 1st tbqh

Originally it was to showcase what all the Islands in Indonesia had to offer.
Which I guess gives the Indonesian cuisine an unfair advantage in the Netherlands.
Because other cuisines dont get showcased.

What's good about Georgian food?

I spent a couple weeks there and didn't find the cuisine all that great. People were okay -- and so was the booze -- but the food was pretty meh.

What's good about Georgian cuisine?

I knew nothing about Georgian food until Anthony Bourdain went there, tasty looking stuff
And all the Georgians looked very attractive

Georgian girls are much worse than Armenians and even Turks, TBQH.

hope you know we're talking about Georgia the country, not Georgia the US state.
i've hardly ever seen someone not from a former USSR state who knew about the country

Harcho soup, hachapuri, shashlyks. I fucking love it, and all these dishes are quite popular in ex-ussr

>hope you know we're talking about Georgia the country, not Georgia the US state.
Of course
>i've hardly ever seen someone not from a former USSR state who knew about the country
Really?