What do you think of Vacation films?

what do you think of Vacation films?

Christmas Vacation is the best.

That ain't right, I shouldn't want to fuck a 61 year old should I?

let your penis decide

With advances in medical science in 30 years time 60 year olds will look like 20 year olds

>ywn be her boy toy/slave

Why are the Vacation flicks so comfy bros?

Those wrinkled old fucking hands and feet never lie

an attractive woman is an attractive woman

don't be so rude user

her daughters are nice too

Her tits are wonderful though. Is she hard fucking Chuck Norris like the Total Gym commercials imply?

Amazing insight user

Combo of Chevy Chase at his best and family adventure story lines. New one was bad though.

Will 20 year olds be able to look like 60 year olds? Imagine a planet filled with gilfs. Comfy desu

Eh, I'd rather take the mom than even a threesome with those two. She's better than them combined

Use lube, faggot.

Made me laugh harder than it should have, especially because I know you're serious and I would support it

Whynotboth.jpg

Sailor is nice. The one she had with Billy Joel is trash.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Will these hags still be able to bear healthy offspring?

Also does this mean betas are robbed of busted-up women willing to settle once they approach the wall?

Because they tap into the stupid shit we had to endure as kids. Replace Chevy Chase with a fat alcoholic who went into fits of rage when he was'nt being inapproriate around attractive women, and the first movie was my life. We even had the station wagon with wood trim that was a piece of shit because he got bamboozled by a car dealer. He literally ripped the driver's door off in a tantrum because of a hangover one morning on a trip, the hinges were so cheap. We finished the trip with the door tied on with ropes going over the roof, and under the car. He had no shame. He was also too fucking cheap to take us to Disneyland, but we saw stupid shit like the world's biggest ball of yarn, and spent the most of the trip with his drunk, retarded brothers and sisters.

>what is menopause?

I enjoy lampoon's

>tfw I still think European vacation is the comfiest one

We were talking about medical science improving old women.

Menopause being a thing of the past may be possible if we're able to keep old hags fuckable.

It's because you saw it first.

Only explanation.

>Christie Brinkley: I hosed down woman urinating on beach

>“I know it’s Independence Day but that does not mean ‘free to pee’ in front of my guests and me at my fireworks gathering,” the Sag Harbor supermodel, 62, posted on Facebook. “Maybe the trespasser should celebrate ‘Depends Day’ as she apparently thinks she lives in ‘The Land of the Pee,’ and I was forced to hose down her mess after she urinated in my yard all the while throwing things at me.”

>“I had to pee,” wrote the woman, Erica Remkus, on Facebook, in a now-deleted post captured on British media. “So I went on the beach (public property) and there was a guy peeing so I waited until he was done,” she said. “Then I went near where he had gone and she and friends got up and started yelling at me.”

>Remkus, whose Facebook page describes her as a hairstylist and “a clothing rep with Agnes & Dora,” said Brinkley told her, “You can’t go here your [sic] on MY property! I said um no, I am on a beach and it’s public property.” Remkus said that after some “back and forth,” Brinkley warned that she would spray Remkus with a hose. “I said Please. Go right ahead. And she did. And I threw my glow stick necklaces at her” and urinated as Brinkley shot video of it.

>In response to a Facebook question, Remkus said Brinkley contacted police. The officer, Remkus conceded, told her urinating in public is not allowed. Neither woman mentioned any ticketing or other law-enforcement action.

>“My wish for everyone on this Fourth of July,” Brinkley wrote, “is . . . may you live in the Land of the Free from belligerent drunken stalkers with weak bladders and foul mouths. (that’s not too much to ask right ?) Peace! I’ll raise my glass of Bellissima Prosecco to that . . . Cheers Happy 4th to everyone!”

fuck she's hot for a 60 year old

i dont understand this picture

Literal fag right here

eating pussy

Pleb. Get some taste grandpa

i thought it was about menopause or the period
thanks for the explanation anonymous

Is this a joke?

I want to fuck her BECAUSE she's 61

>the bottom one
guess mom got jewed huh

Is Billy Joel jewish? I honestly don't know.

Either way she's hot as fuck.