So, anyone excited for the World Cup this year?

So, anyone excited for the World Cup this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctAf6Xsy9j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MUMMY!

no

>You'll never kiss Natalia on the cheek

You don't know that, my Gallic friend, anything can happen :)

I unironically have a fetish of kissing women in the cheek. I get really excited when I give a frontal blow to the cheek of a pretty girl and my dick goes instadiamonds. Feels really, really good.

Kinda, the Messi storyline is gonna be annoying though

I'm looking forward to watching England fans get ABSOLUTELY REKT by Russian hooligans 2bh

it's gonna be a tragedy storyline, Argentina is a disaster

Atleast you didn't lose 7-1 at home, think about it.

If the Cup opening ins't headlined by Vitas and if Natalia doesn't appear dressed as some russian queen, I'm not even watching these fucking gamea

no

yes, seems like it's going to be the GOAT WC.

lmao like i even have time to watch this semen slurping 'sport' HAHAH

You take that back right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=ctAf6Xsy9j4

I'm excited for WC qts

hope i die tb h

the face of Sup Forums

There is literally nothing wrong about losing a final, it means you are 2nd from +200 teams, nothing to feel bad about

Of course you feel bad you couldn't win right after losing, but there is no shame in losing to a better team. Our team, on paper, wasn't even top 10 during the last WC and we reached the final

>first world cup since i started working
it's going to suck not being able to watch literally every match

It’s not going to happen, Russians know not to fuck around with their own police. Plus they’ll be under orders to come down extremely hard because Russia doesn’t want to look bad.

You may not like it, but this is what peak hooliganism looks like

Gonna go fight some Brits. Looking forwards to it.

Can i help?

I would never expect a brazilian to have such a patrician fetish

Naturally, from a country that unironically hates México (the best american country of all).

burn me, but i brought a new smart tv for "los reyes magos" and slept with a shoe on my window with a letter asking for it to watch the WC, also left a bucket of water outside for the camels

>ayy lblblbblbbllmao

For the first time since I was born my two countries are qualified, so fuck yes I'm excited. Also Russia is based.

>triviador & tobias
w-we didn't get invited ;-;