Get 'em on board, I'll call Ittin

>Get 'em on board, I'll call Ittin
Who was Ittin?

The secretary of Agent C, duh.

oh my fucking god just fuck off with this stupid shitty reddit meme already. YOU'RE NOT FUCKING FUNNY!

was hurting my feelings part of your plan?

>"have we started the fire?"
>"yes, the fire rises."

The plane wasn't on fire though.

You're an angry guy

the head is so hot it could fry an egg

/deadmeme/ general?

good sirs, please remove this gentleman of elevated cranial temperature from the premises

Perhaps he's wondering why you would hurt a man before leaving his thread?

HEAD

NICE AND HOT

>You're a big guy
>For you
but CIA is taller than bane

They were referencing "We didn't start the fire". Bane was actually Billy Joel wearing a mask.

A fucking shame that the aurora victims missed out on all of this.

Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first

Actually they saw it. I've heard that Holmes walked in around the time that Anne jumps backwards out of Bruce's window at the party.

what are you talking about, they have ascended. To die during the plane scene is the ultimate banepost

>About 30 minutes into the film, police say, around 12:30 a.m.,[11] he reentered the theater through the exit door. He was dressed in black and wore a gas mask, a load-bearing vest (not to be confused with a bulletproof vest), a ballistic helmet, bullet-resistant leggings, a bullet-resistant throat protector, a groin protector, and tactical gloves.
There's actually a good chance the plane scene was the last thing those people saw

They must have been relieved to see him then.

>watching Nolan's CIA and Bane short film right before death.

That's how I want to go.

tfw those people never got the chance to see baneposting comming as a tsunami

>having the audacity to call Baneposting a reddit meme

>"The flight plan i filed with the agency list Smee, Mymin, Doctor Pavaulheer, and only Wonov Yuu"

what did he mean by this

Smee and Mymin were the men standing next to him. Dr. Pavaulheer was Dr. Pavel's coworker who looked eerily like him. Bane's men tried to grab Dr. Pavel, but accidentally got Dr. Pavaulheer. Wonov Yuu is Finnish for "me"

dubdubs confirm

you dont get to bring dubs