HAPPENING

DNC STAFFER SHOT DEAD IN DC

heatst.com/politics/dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shot-dead-conspiracy-theories/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685119/DNC-staffer-27-dies-shot-multiple-times-4am-Washington-DC.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

As we get closer to the convention and to the general, expect a lot more unexplained deaths.

There was one staffer who did an ama here

what the fuck

And the train of ghosts following Hillary Clinton grows longer.

although i think it was after this

I wonder who was behind this

Very curious!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685119/DNC-staffer-27-dies-shot-multiple-times-4am-Washington-DC.html

MORE SAUCES

Jesus christ Sup Forums
They're claiming it was an armed robbery.

>Live in DC, perhaps the most secure and tightly regulated city in the US, if not the world. >Get shot.

Pic related it's victim Seth Rich

>Roommate said he may have been coming home from girlfriend's house
well it looks like it wasnt him cause he said he was gay

>According to Fox 5, just an hour before the shooting there was a violent robbery in the 900 block on N Street, where police said three suspects pistol whipped, beat, kicked and robbed three people.

I'm liberal, I can totally walk through this unsafe area at night because Black crime is a myth.

Someone, whose name starts with an H and ends with illary, is sending a message. They brutalized, then executed him. Stalinesque modus operandi.

but we should give up our guns!

DC is secure for a few blocks around the Whitehouse and other gov buildings. Then it's South Africa tier as way as gang crime goes.

No DC is a crime ridden shithole, its not a big suprise

>D.C.
>secure and regulated

are you trolling? D.C. is well known for being a ghetto nigger infested hellhole with sky high robbery, violence, and homicide rates. There is nothing safe or regulated about D.C. its a step above detroit or chicongo.

Naturally, a quick cover story so people lose interest. That nothing was stolen is going to be a tough fact to overcome though.

checkd for DC being a crime ridden shithole

I wonder what he knew.

>Shot dead after just days after posting on social media to stop killing each other
>Shot by dindu

Sorry, but he caught the ultimate red pill. That's why you're supposed to take them gradually & not all at once. If he would have then he wouldn't have been walking around at 4am in a nigger part of DC that hasn't gentrified yet.

I've lived in DC in the Shaw District, right where he was. That scenario isn't where you wanna be. The late night crowd has gone home, and the early morning rush hasn't even started yet. So he was a cuck & now he's dead because of it.

You're trying to tell us that this guy who lived in DC for years didn't know the bad parts of town and just decided to "chance" it by walking home late through "dangerous" "territory".

Come on.

He didn't "Avoid the 'groid"

Rich was a jew no less.

Anyone else got a bad feeling about Air Force One with Obama being in Dallas at Love Field?

1 down.

I wonder if his motorcade goes through Dealy Plaza.

>DC, perhaps the most secure and tightly regulated city in the US, if not the world.

Are you high?

DC is a veritable shithole.

Few politicians get to directly taste the fruits of their labor. He should be proud

Washington DC is literally the deadliest city in America with a homicide rate that matchs African war zones like South Sudan.

Obviously he did. And I don't think the article said where he lived so maybe he lived in Dupont Circle or some other richer part of DC.

You'd be surprised how many of these inner city nu males don't know about the dangerous areas, dos & donts, etc. They live in their rich little fantasy urban utopias where whites come in to fix up the place/rid the trash & think its all like that.

To be fair, a lot of that is concentrated in the east/south east. This stuff is a tad less common in the northwest, where it says it happened

Ahahaha looks like another libcuck got culturally enriched.

I hope his last thought as he was bleeding out was, "fucking niggers, i was wrong about everything in life"

>(((Seth Rich)))

I fucking love hearing about leftists getting murdered

really wonder what this idiots think in their last moments when they get slaughtered by the same people they defend.

>really wonder what this idiots think in their last moments when they get slaughtered by the same people they defend.

probably something like, "OMG FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE THIS IS JUST A NIGHTMARE"

because they are so brainwashed that they probably can't face reality even in their last moments

death to all traitors and leftists, may they all die by the hands of their little shitskin pets

>n-not all blacks / muslims...it's m-my fault this happened...s-sorry...

And then all the bullshit they have stored in their system seeps out of them while they die, leaving them in a fitting puddle of their own excrement.

But wasn't it Hillary that killed him.

The Clinton foundation had to tie up loose ends

>if you're driving 65 in a 55, did you break the law?
>can't say yes

I'm fucking full of rage

Supposedly he posted a "meaningful" post on facebook. I cant find and FB or Twitter for him. Can anyone locate it?

yeah right

down the memory hole with him, they said

Source is The Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver for those who were going to ask.

"I bet Trump did this"