Hey Sup Forums How do you feel about this?

I'm an Indian dude. Rich (Due to inheritance not my money)

I am a NEET, so going out and meeting an actual woman Indian or otherwise and making a normal family is out of the question for me. So her is what I plan to do

I plan to have one or more kids using my sperm, an egg donor and a surrogate mother. The whole thing costs upwards of 200 thousand dollars each time and I have the cash for it. I plan to select ovum of blond women and have mixed kids and use nannies to raise them. I figure if I am going to spend all this money it might as well be on some white genes that might produce good looking children

How do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2014/10/08/why-many-indians-cant-stand-to-use-the-toilet/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-08-03/india-s-toilet-race-failing-as-villages-don-t-use-them
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-rejects-the-toilet-how-government-sanitation-drives-have-failed-to-sway-those-who-believe-10466041.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2400371/How-single-men-desperate-dads-investing-175-000-surrogacy-procedures.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much do you have?

Shouldn't your parents be able to hook you up with someone?

It's your life and your money, do what the fuck ever you want. If your not trolling for reactions i have to say its really dumb to ask anonymous people on the net to make decisions about your offspring.

DESIGNATED

I stopped at Indian and rich. Probably in the waste industry.

buy a toilet you autistic witch believing pajeet

blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2014/10/08/why-many-indians-cant-stand-to-use-the-toilet/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-08-03/india-s-toilet-race-failing-as-villages-don-t-use-them

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-rejects-the-toilet-how-government-sanitation-drives-have-failed-to-sway-those-who-believe-10466041.html

I am one of two kids. They have a total of more than 70 crore rupees. I'm counting immovable assets very conservatively If I get half, that will be more than 35 crores which I will

I don't want to spend my life with a woman and be dictated by her. I need the freedom

How can you be rich but not get a wife in India?

I thought it would be interesting what /pol would say about this

I don't want a wife. I just want the kids to continue my male bloodline

Kids are way more of a pain in the ass and commitment.

t. watching wife's sons in cuckshed

SHITTING

>be dictated by her
Then be the one dictating?

This could be. This is why I plan to use nannies all the way.

If it was 15 years back I could have been confident of that but these days I hear so many divorce stories I don't want to risk it. I don't trust prenuptials. For one they are primordial in India if they exist at all

Adding to that I am a NEET. If I lose my inheritance to a gold digger I am fucked. There is no way I can make that kind of money on my own

I could care less about your race mixing. I guess I should be flattered that you want white genes in your bloodline.

Also congrats on your big inheritance to make your life easier. I envy that some people are born into wealth and don't need to work for a living.

Be nice to those who have to earn a salary. All I ask.

>200000
Somebody is ripping your brown ass off. You can find a more than qualified surrogate for under $60000

I'm kind of a shut in and don't meet many people. This is also sort of why I use Sup Forums I guess

I have not researched this too much. Its an idea that came to my mind. I'm in my 30s and other than my mum and dad I'm lonely.

I initially saw this. That is where the 200 K figure came to mind
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2400371/How-single-men-desperate-dads-investing-175-000-surrogacy-procedures.html

Why would you spend money to propagate your awful genetics, there are already way to many Indians, check back when you remove at least 700 million of street shitters

I thought Indian dudes didn't even have to try to meet women because their marriages are arranged.

Why don't you tell your parents to find you a nice bitch? Surely there are plenty of Indian families who would want their daughter to marry a rich guy regardless of looks or charisma.

Same question. So see My parents tried to arrange marriage for me. I don't want to get married so they eventually gave up

for fuck sake you pathetic cuck
grow stronger
find the hottest smartest indian girl you can and make your own race great again.

35 crores is 350 million rupees?

how much is this in actual money

~4-5 million euro?

wanna give me some money breh .. im a pajeet living in germany

could need your help!!

As long as they poo in the loo

1 crore is 100 lakhs or 10 million rupees. So yes 350 million rupees. I don't have any of it yet. Right now I just live with my mom and dad

well just relax

get red pilled, learn about how the world works and women and then when you are older, have the money you move to a western country and slay biitches left and right with all your wealth

if i had millions id have 365 women blowing up my phone all day in germany

Not moving to a western country though. I have been some of them as a tourist. I like it here. Things are cheaper, you can hire servants to do the work and all that.

This doesn't meme well with Sup Forums but we get access to almost all kinds of goods and services here the same as in the west except maybe some of those fresh pastries. I don't see any real reason to move to the west

why the fuck would you want to spread your genes?

seriously
just donate all of your shit to a random white family and feel good about doing the right thing

If you're seriously fucking afraid of being subjugated by your wife, then do the Indian race a favor and let your weak feminine genes die out

Indian upper middle class and even middle class culture is such that after a few years the wife will start ruling everything. I've seen it happen to my dad uncles, cousins friends far too many people. In the beginning of marriage they look like alphas but by about 5 years their wives start ruling over them. I don't want that kind of life.

Also I am not an alpha or whatever. I may be omega and not even in the game. I want kids because I am lonely and when I get older I at least want the chance that there will be someone to look after me

I really don't care about adding some inferior genes to the worlds 7 billion population

Earn it like the rest of us, rich fuckboy.

Earn what? What do you mean by this?

Can you please take a picture of your bathroom.