Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the fucking dude behind the camera re

The two doggos trying to lick the other's wounds.
The antibacterial spray is more than enough.

>doesn't help because he wants worldstar veiws
>can't even hold the camera striaght.

If you're going to be a psychopath at least be fucking competent.

An insight into the mind of a pitbull:

My name is Not Important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die; my genocide crusade begins... here!

Looks like some friendly pitbull bonding to me

Pitbulls aren't usually more aggressive than other dogs unless they're specifically trained this way or have asshole owners I think

how the fuck did that dog get caught behind a fence?

>lmao spray water!
There was a few times to grab a leg and pull away but he wanted to act like he wasn't there just for views.

You for thinking this Sup Forums-tier "ebic shock webum" is a worthwhile post.

they are just particularly capable at fucking you up.

>be friendly dog
>see dogs behind fence
>try to make friends
>get mauled

APOLOGIZE

in the full vid you can see the dogs chewing on its chopped off leg

i think camera guy may have put that dog in that position

>Most of the action is out of the frame
>Narrative is non-existent

Pitbulls are a trash breed. only white trash, nigs and spics on them.

link?

>all these people ITT trashing what are most likely abused pets
>not a single one of them shitting on the guy filming this

me on the left

including staffys?

because if so youre wrong

Second. Inb4 butt hurt shitbull owners respond

DOGS OF PEACE

>Pitbulls aren't usually more aggressive than other dogs unless they're specifically trained this way or have asshole owners I think
They were specifically bred for tearing other dogs apart in the ring, they are adapted to it to such an extent they don't feel pain in their faces. Don't you think it's reasonable they are naturally more aggressive than large breeds created for hunting or guarding?

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, makes sense that op, being himself a nigger, would post this EBIN XDDD webm

Those are obviously extremist pitbulls

see
Retard.

You should at least read what you quote.

see

Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs. The numbers show their nature just like the numbers show how disproportionate nigger propensity for crime and violence is. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a fucking moron.

this guy has gone back on every major thought/message he's advocated or conveyed in his act and also as a person, up to and including getting rid of muh pitbull because of his domineering nigger wife and their soon to be born mongrel child, and it not being safe for the latter... also apparently she bit someone

and he lies and says he gave her away but really he killed his dog (who dindu nuffin!)

>muh abused pits that's why they act that way
>multiple people have shit on the guy in this thread
tell that to the kids and old ladies who have had their faces ripped off by pitbulls over a random noise occurring outside the fucking home you colossal fucking retard

God.

they arent necessarily more aggressive, but if you attack them or train them to be, theyll kill a kid rather than blind them. But most dogs can fuck your shit up if its owner is a cunt

nyc somewhere

I am calling for a complete shutdown of pitbulls entering the United States until we can figure out what the hell is going on

>says there is not a single post shitting on the cameraman
>I linked multiple posts doing just that
I'll reiterate: you are a retard.

>muh dogs are capable of violent intent
You're a literal retard who can't even comprehend dogs acting out of instinct.

DINDU NUFFIN

I'm sure there are two sides to this

>>says there is not a single post shitting on the cameraman
And you, being a massive retard, quoted people who didn't even shit on the guy. I'd applaud you but I don't believe in spoiling retards.

Yeah, that's how fences work.

where the fuck did I say they were capable of "violent intent"? I said it was just in their nature.

But if you're trying to say niggers are worse than pitbulls because they're thinking beings with intent and a dog just acts on its hardwired instincts then I guess I can agree with that yeah. The dog that has flesh ripping ultra violence literally bred into it over many years and generations by humans is more blameless than a nigger being a nigger, that's true. So I guess it's strictly unfair to call them the NIGGERS of dogs but I don't really care that much and they shouldn't be around (just like niggers shouldn't be around).

>they arent necessarily more aggressive

They were bred for aggression, pups that weren't "game" (aggressive) enough were drowned, adults were only bred after winning fights. The result is an animal that has the instinct to attack, especially other dogs but anything else that moves to. Pitbulls and other fighting breeds were generally kept locked-up outside the ring.

Contrast with hunting and guarding dogs - they were bred for discriminate, and in the case of guard dogs, restrained violence. A wolfhound needs to be placid enough it doesn't endanger humans or other domestic animals when it's not hunting wolves.

The guy filming it.

>for not putting a bullet in those worthless fucking dogs
>for not turning the gun on himself when he was finished

Pitbulls are cancer, anyone who owns them should neck themselves, that includes those bleeding heart retards who "rescue" them.

kek

10 chimps vs 20 pitbulls. Who wins?

Dogs are shit tier pets and animals.

Pitbulls

10 Chimps makes 5 gorillas. Chimps win.

>pitbulls
>not the nigger of dogs

AYY HOL UP THAT'S JUS THE RESULT OF INSTITUTIONALIZED BREEDISM

WE NEED MO MONEY FO DEM DOG TRAINERS IN DEEZ COMMOONITIES

DOGS OF PEACE STRIKE AGAIN

You're a literal retard trying to define "shitting on someone" overly narrowly to still be in the right (you're not) because you didn't read the thread before you posted. Kill yourself.

Bulls. Chimps would not engage.

Top fucking kek

>I said it was just in their nature.
>nature is so evil, guys ;___;
Sounds like a dog bit your hand as a kid and you couldn't deal with it, faggot.

>unprompted Sup Forums shit
Wew, triggered much?

This isn't Sup Forums related.

I want to see this. Pitts could take it with sheer numbers and ferocity, but Chimps are much smarter, use small unit tactics. Are there objects for the chimps to scale? Are there tools?

Should say 50 pitbulls. You should really think about your statistics. Those 10 chimps would take about 1 minute to kill all 20 pitbulls.

>overly narrowly
>none of the posts you quoted even mention a negative thing about the camera guy
>one of the posts actually makes an edgy quip about him
>overly narrow

Pathetic AND out of arguments. Just leave the thread and I can pretend you never existed.

Underrated

A doggy once bit my hand when I was delivering post

CRUNCH

SLURP

some baseball bats

>Chimps would not engage.
You're thinking of gorillas. Chimps are insanely violent

Chimp attack webm when?

PITBULLS IS GUD BOYS DE ONY LIKE DIS CAUSE OF DE OWNER
HE WUS A GOOD BOY GOIN TO OBEDIENCE SKOOL

rip doggers

This is the right answer there.

The problem with Pitbulls is that they can also be raised to be peaceful and obedient sofa dogs, this makes some people believe they are just like any other dog, that is until something makes them snap out and triggers their biting instincts.

Sometimes something very stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs and anyone who owns one is the nigger of humans.

That guy didn't write anything about dogs having "intent." That's not actually possible because "intent" is uniquely human for the most part.

You just got triggered by the nigger analogy, which is 100% accurate, so you thought you'd literally invent something he said that you could easily say is incorrect, because you were so emotionally distraught that he said violent savages (blacks) are in fact violent savages.

You should work on your reading comprehension and emotional intelligence.

Yeah that's not true.

>letting your dog go near nigger dogs
>off a leash as well

All pitbulls should be euthanized and their owners jailed in high security prisons for life

>grabbing a leg when two dogs are pulling on the other end

wow you'd really be helping, you fucking retard. helping kill him

Chimps could literally tear the dogs in half. They have the strength to rip a man's arm out of his socket.

The dog will let go when his hind legs are ripped from his body.

They should just all be sterilized by law.

this

I'd probably shoot both those nigger dogs, murder their retarded white trash inbred owner and set fire to his house

Having worked with chimps and a man who bought a chimp, they are horrifying.

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

>That's not actually possible because "intent" is uniquely human for the most part.
I'm glad we all agree that judging animals by human standards is a terrible waste of time only a retard like yourself would shill out at any given time.

>You just got triggered by the nigger analogy, which is 100% accurate
>accurate
lmao, it's not even relevant. Go to bed, Sup Forums.

Well it's in their nature because they were bred to be that way. And if they were bred over multiple generations to sniff out and kill human infants you would probably agree that their nature would constitute something deserving to be termed "evil" right? Even though I never referred to their nature as being evil.

>triggered much
my first post was comparing pitbulls to niggers, it's hardly out of nowhere but I like how you choose to bring it up now

p.s. lmbo at cuckolds like yourself attempting to co-opt the language of their boogeyman enemy
p.p.s. pitbulls are shit dogs and you're a retard if you think they are not more prone to violence, we got off track I just wanted to make that clear

Agreed

This. Saying that some breed of dogs behaves differently than others is like saying blacks behave differently compared to whites.

How does it feel to be a racist? Back to Sup Forums nazi scum.

WHY ARE YOU POSTING SHIT LIKE THIS HERE

GO BACK TO Sup Forums
FUCK

I'd rather want to see them be put in a pit with 3 angry manflesh loving pitbulls and fight for their life.

did that dog dead

>The problem with Pitbulls is that they can also be raised to be peaceful and obedient sofa dogs, this makes some people believe they are just like any other dog, that is until something makes them snap out and triggers their biting instincts.

This, theoretically you could train a lion to be an obedient sofa animal, should we legalize lions as pets?

We ban some animals as pets not because they can't be good, but because they can be potentially very dangerous (especially for other people besides their owners).

>violating the NAP
I didn't see this coming and let out a pretty loud cackle. Cackled IRL.

>this thread is still up

I'm beginning to think Sup Forums is an experiment to see how far you faggots can shit it up before it's finally just erased for "just reasons"

What the fuck are the mods doing?

You should be euthanized with all the other subhumans and sub-100-IQ "people," as well as their nigger dogs, moron.

i do think pits are more aggressive

BUT

those stats are skewed for a couple reasons
>nearly all mutts are labeled as pits
>niggers raise pits

this, needs more dogs for a fare fight or reduce the chimps to 1

Three anons agree with me:
Your definition of shitting on someone is shit and wrong.
The OP is "Who was in the wrong here?"
One response is "the fucking dude behind the camera re" Being in the wrong is obviously bad, being bad is inferior, calling someone inferior is shitting on them.
This user is implying the guy filming is morally bankrupt and filming for his own benefit. Thus he is a bad person; a bad person is inferior; he is shitting on the cameraman.
Same for this user.
This user outright calls the cameraman a psychopath. That's obviously an insult (if you argue this you're being totally disingenuous and I know you are only continuing the argument to try to save face). In it's most narrow form, "shitting on someone" must be, at the least, defined as directly insulting someone. This is done explicitly in this post. Even if you take your narrow definition (which I do not concede cause it's fucking retarded just like you), which is essentially moving the goal posts, this post can be nothing other than shitting on someone.

In closing, fuck you, you retard.