Post yfw in the cinema

>post yfw in the cinema

youtube.com/watch?v=_XWXzZ_FdN0

>paying to see this
still havent watched it. only seen that scene in bootleg webms

Why is Vader so much stronger in R1 than in ANH?

>he paid 10 (ten) US dollars to see this garbage

The entire movie was shit and anyone that thinks otherwise is disillusion.

Fucking gay fan service desperately trying to salvage a film that is utterly forgettable aside from that one scene

Pic related: the modern Star Wars fan

I was going to see the movie until this scene got leaked on here and I realized they just threw it in after everyone already died and it's a completely pointless minute. I like it on it's own a lot though. Very cool to see Vader doing stuff like this.

I fell asleep from the first act

>that cgi carrie at the end

jesus christ she looks like they chopped footage out of a 70s movie

should've just kept her veiled

Doing everything in this scene made him tired as fuck

This entire movie is only good for 1 1/2 action scenes.
Shame I wasted my money on this garbage

>10 dollars is alot
Kids make that in an hour, friendorino

>We're on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan! We don't have any plans here haha!
>says the people on the ship that Vader just went fucking HAM on 5 fucking minutes ago slaughtering everyone having a fucking laser battle while it was docked and which he just watched escape before they apprehended them ALL OVER AGAIN at the beginning of ANH
I know everyone has already surely talked about this but it's not mentioned enough. It is just so mindnumbingly fucking stupid that people would praise this at all when it makes the beginning of ANH so absolutely nonsensical in tone.

This should have been his only appearance in the movie.

>be in the US watching this
>everyone starts clapping when Leia comes on

>wat is trying to bluff

Surprisingly, even in the real world, insurgents rarely just throw their hands up when caught and admit to what they were doing when they get stopped at a checkpoint with 40 kalash and 20,000 rnds in the back of their truck.

Vader is clearly pissed off and sees right through their bullshit in the original scene though, so it's not like it actually changes anything

This. Fucking scene earlier added nothing and just ruined that fucking brilliant reveal later on.

Honestly, that ship entry was superior to the dumb hallway scene.
The space battle should have been extended for a minute longer, showing the remaining Rebel ships getting pulled into hangars by tractor beams, or hopelessly swarmed by TIE fighters. Such an addition would have underlined that the Rebels won a Pyrrhic victory.
As it stands, the audience comes away from Rogue One feeling on top of the world. Every single character death in this allegedly dark and serious war movie was imbued with meaning and value. Every death "Was Worth It":
>Pilot only dies after he successfully plugs the thing in the thing
>Blind Monk dies only after he successfully flips the switch
>Gunman dies only after avenging the Blind Monk
>Funny Robot dies only after holding off a mob of baddies and then locking the door to buy Plucky Girl time
>Captain Accent dies in order to buy Plucky Girl more time (yes, he comes back at the end, so he gets to die twice)
>Plucky Girl and Captain Accent die on the beach, only after they have accomplished their mission.

Maybe if the hallway scene involved Our Heroes instead of faceless nobodies, it would have been less needlessly uplifting. Imagine that scene:
>Hurra! we made it off the planet with the disc!
>and we all survived!
>Oh no! we're being boarded!
>lights go out,
>vader appears
>Blind Monk faces him, gets got
>The other heroes die like chumps
>Plucky Girl passes disc through stuck door, dies last.
>LAUNCH!
>cut to credits

That just sounds shit.

It explains why they don't talk about the destruction of Jedha in ANH
>There is no Death Star. The Senate has been informed that Jedha was destroyed in a mining disaster.

You're probably a faggot pleb-quel apologist.

>le quirky sarcastic robot

Easily could have been dropped into pretty much any other conversation. No need for Vader to deliver that line.

I think the idea was trying to spoof themselves as another ship or something. Who knows maybe it was a couple of day or a week later?

Yeah, Vader really has nothing to do with the Death Star. I'm positive he's only in there because the execs didn't think Rogue One would sell without him

Literally the only good scene in it

I know, I fucking hate C3PO.

Why didn't Vader just use the force to grab the disk?

Why didn't he use the force to somehow disable the ship at the end.?