Do people unironically like this show?

Do people unironically like this show?

It's obviously a parody of the American proletariat.

It's my favorite animated show of all time.

Its a bit dry for me. Kind of a dramedy

mweh mweh mweh. bluh-blu-blu duh broldariaaaad. baby wanna boddwe, me no lige when da mean deevee show has joges. bleh bleh bleh. Ging of da Hill is dooby n me lno lige id, neider should you cabbidalisds bleh bleh bleh, someone wibe my budd

i don't really see it as making fun of the hank character. in fact, it idolises him more than anything.

That's why people like it.

>a parody of the American proletariat
Sure but not in a negative way. It's just a comedy centered around a Texan family and friends. It really didn't have an agenda other than being funny and charming.

would hank vote for trump?

no one gives a shit what commies think

In its defense, it gave life to some of the greatest YTPs of all time.

Depends on the handshake

no hes more of a cruz/kasich/paul kinda guy

Firm, but a little skin-flappy and leaves your hand orange

He probably would but would've backed someone like Jeb first. Hank is not very smart or involved in politics

also this

When I was in the 8th and 9th grade I used to come home everyday and watch King of the Hill. It was a very comfy show.

THIS

this is why i like the show so much. No agenda, just jokes.

Trump would try to rip his arm off.

the episode where bill steals a tank is the funniest single episode of any show ive ever seen

>Hank is not very smart

>a new york reality TV star is running the country

He isn't. Like half of the plot lines where Hank interacts with the world he's being bamboozled or fucked over. He learns the hard way every time

That's actually kind of tough to say.
I don't think he would be a big fan, but I could see him do it as an anti-Hillary thing.
That said, I know a few IRL Hank types who surprised me and voted Hillary for the opposite reason.

>Like half of the plot lines where Hank interacts with the world he's being bamboozled or fucked over

That's false, in any case there are plenty of cases where he's being fucked over by shifty scumbags and at least gets even if not a leg up on them.

You could make a case for naivety, but claiming Hank is stupid is ignorant on your part.

quads confirms,

DAMN, HANK HILL LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

I imagine he might spoil his ballot but it would be the same as the Clinton/Bush episode where he still turns out to vote.

He'd probably loath Trump as a person but support his ideals, i.e. repealing Obamacare and ending political corruption in Washington.

Yeah I'd say Hank is just an honest man in a world of corrupt people. Peggy on the other hand...

He is from new York

>That episode where bill snapped and did those things to the Hill family
Seriously wtf, that was the most fucked series finale ever

>You could make a case for naivety, but claiming Hank is stupid is ignorant on your part.
you're the one saying he's stupid, i said not smart

Hank has a very esoteric worldview and set of skills, that's pretty much his whole character

Hank and Boomhauer proudly voted Trump.
Dale was too paranoid to vote but would have voted Hillary to spite the others.
Bill said he voted trump but he secretly voted Hillary cus he wanted to be "with her".

King of the Hill reminds me a lot of the Simpsons. Had a bad start, found its voice in later seasons and got good, but went to shit the longer it went on.

I still like it, but I think half of it is watchable and half of it is shit.

billdozer

>tfw no episode where he shakes trumps hand and he gives him the death grip

Doesn't mean he likes it

Trump's small hands would be a no-no for Hank

>Peggy on the other hand...

No doubt about that.

Whatever you pedantic shit, and what the fuck is esoteric about being traditional and knowing how to work on/build shit?

>Had a bad start, found its voice in later seasons
what the fuck are you talking about

>proletariat
Take your communist slang and shove it up your dragon dildo shaped shit funnel. That show is pretty bad, though. Your average American is a subhuman cretin who loves sucking Jewish cocks and scratching lottery tickets.

literally the entire show is about Hank trying to interact with this new world that rejects his ways

maybe esoteric is the wrong word but don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about faggot

There's no way in hell Dale would register to vote. I could see him trying to influence the election in other ways though. I see him as a Johnson supporter. Luanne would be feeling the Bern. Peggy and Bobby (I think he's be 18 if he aged normally after the show ended) would be most likely to vote for Clinton. Bill would meet somebody in the voting line and try to be their friend by voting for the same candidate. I don't know about Boomhauer. He'd probably skip it.

First season was garbage, second season was a bit better but still had some issues, and season 3 is where I felt the series really started to get decent.

I love this show

If you're talking about production quality then sure, but the writing was fine.

>guy from New York

Nah, he would have voted Cruz.

u a tard?

Hank would first be supportive of Trump then Peggy with her stupid cunt face would convince him to vote for Hillary then try to get the other wives to make the husbands support Hilary

>Yup

I always thought it was the first thing on Adult Swim to bore away the little kids who thought they were cool by staying up and watching adult programming

he might sympathize due to his small ass

This

>support a dishonest salesman from New York
come on

Idiots think KoTH is a parody. It isn't

Dallas?
Sallad

Only faggot cucks like yourself dont like it

It plays a lot with Texan stereotypes.
It's just done with love.

imagine being so mentally defective that the mere mentions of a show causes you to go into this kind of tirade

I watched every episode a month ago. Fucking amazing show, I never appreciated it when I was a kid.

tankies unironically like the show

I was huge into koth poops for about a year

Thiiis

> Voted for Cruz in primary because he's US Senator from Texas
> Voted for Trump in general because he's a Republican

DurhamRockerZ is a god amongst youtubers. Used to get down to KOTH poops all the time.

Why does rëddit like king of the hill so much?

why do libtards hate their own country so much

nice to see a TV show that isn't set in NYC these days

Why does reddit hate king of the hill so much?

Every Child hated this show. Its purley a cartoon for adults. I was the same way. I love Mike Judge

NO

Wrong, I was born in 92 and watched it with my brother and parents all the time. I didn't quite get it as a kid but I still enjoyed it. Really liked boomhauer and dale.

agreed, mike judge has a healthy respect for the everyday joe in middle america through king of the hill, understands the plight of cubicle workers in office space, and show the crazy weirdness of silicon valley

all the while without being overtly critical..just exagerrating here and there for television reasons

Peggy is the best character

Hank was at first a #cruzmissile but over time warmed up the the "pompous jackass reality TV star from New York." Hank is a Patriot first and Trump bleeds Red, White & Blue. Hillary is all about larger government and her constituents blame everyone else for their problems and never seek personal responsibility. If it was in an episode; Hank would likely hate Trump, and hate Hillary. He would probably consider not voting or voting for Gary Johnson but realize he's dildo and end up embrassing Trump.

>unrionically using the word "proletariat"
King of the Hill is god-tier and I'm still pissed they took it off of Netflix

I hope Trump rounds up you pinko faggots and executes you for treason.

In civilized countries people actually use words such as "proletariat" in normal, everyday discussion. Too bad Americuck brain are so addled by reality TV and corn syrup that they feel intimidated by such big words.

Fairly accurate

Literally kill yourself.

King of the hill is for backwards rednecks voting for Trump.

It's harmless fun. It's absurd, but it doesn't seek to harm those it makes fun of. I enjoy it.

No. He'd think about it a lot but at the end of the day he wouldn't vote for someone who wanted to build a wall.

He'd vote for a third party candidate.

King of the Hill was a grounded comedy about small-town upbringing and community life, and was god-tier. No other show captured such a life with such a positive lens, and showed the good and the comedy which existed in small town America.

*in soviet satellite shitholes