Okay can we not shitpost for a second and actually talk about this scene...

Okay can we not shitpost for a second and actually talk about this scene? You're a federal agent and you're taking in someone for information. Some guy brings 2 other guys that you had no intel in and pavel says to you "they're not my friends" Why the fuck would you bring them on board, even if they know anything about a supposed boogeyman?

fuck off with this stupid dead meme
"im being serious guys im not memeing pls believe me guys"

nobody outside this shit board cares or even remembers this scene anymore just fuck off i'ts not worth discussing

>a wild hothead appears

go to bed mike

>having this warm a head

Why do hotheads even bother posting in these type of threads? You're just adding fuel to the fire brother.

Lmao nigga can't read

I've thought this over dozens, even thousands of times. The fact is that I WOULD get them on board, and call it in, because they were after my prize and, presumably worked for Themer Canary, the mass kite man.

Was being b8ed part of your plan?

>2 unknowns with their heads covered
>don't look at their faces before letting them on your plane

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUT OF HERE

dead meme

It was a puckish satire of contemporary mores

>(current year)
>hotheads still posting

When will they learn.

Hes waiting for you, Hotheads

It's a legitimately terrible scene on multiple levels. Plot makes no sense, pacing is annoyingly manic like the whole movie, characters behave illogically. Sets the tone for the whole shitty movie really. The memes are the only good thing about it.

So show me its body.

So you're saying he's started the fire?

SOMEONE

Hothead?

>tfw have a lot of ideas for OCs but don't know how to make them

What is going to be baneposting's next big break?

That is a big accusation.

nice quads

why so aggressive