I remember the days of the 2 day long Channel Awesome/TGWTG threads. But those days are long past us...

I remember the days of the 2 day long Channel Awesome/TGWTG threads. But those days are long past us. Aside from the eventual shut down and suicide of the remaining members, is the ride finally over?
>Doug has become a safe sjw copy and past of each episode.
>Lindesy Elllis has gone into hiding from the New York "Nazi's"
>Todd's twitter shilling teweets are boring and repetitive
>Dead Jewario conspiracy is still at a stand still regardless of the weird vid his wife made about how male suicide is sexist to women.
>Trans posting is dead since JO and Luke are both done with reviewing.
>Gindhouse1488 turned out to be a fake and Brad is just a cucked Hillshill
>Lupa still wont take her top off
>Latza shut us off from his life, at least he's making good money from the Mouse.
>Spoony is nothing more that an Never Trump twitter, even thought Miles "Wet Back Set back" Antwiler got a YUGE raise and promotion.
>Even Linkara posting is dying as his numbers drop on the site, he's like a low 7th place.
>Ask Lovecraft is just shit along with all the other who's.
>At least we still have Jesus bro and Eggkara

>MFW Doug's wild ride is almost over...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7c17URK9HCM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie_ZNvdtKPA
linkedin.com/in/paullatza
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is how the world ends not with a bang but a whimper

Douge is cuck

I'm actually really happy Latza got his shit sorted out, I feel like if we didn't bully him and send him to Milwaukee he would still be in his parents basement

We got new NC playing in Eggkara get in here guys
>Cytube
>Room Eggkara

When does the Year Of The Spoony start?

It's never over! Latza season 3 is in full swing.

>le "i remember when Sup Forums was good" meem

youtube.com/watch?v=7c17URK9HCM
A new dawn is upon us Sup Forums! Based Brad is back with a new movie that will save us all!

2017: YEAR OF THE SPOONTANG!

You. Will. Never. Finish. Melvin.

Who has access to his twitter?

I wish!

What did he mean by this?

Whats really sad is that he is focusing more on skits rather than doing a review and worse even when he does quit he'll still make money from the older videos

wait what happened with Lindsay and Nazis?

What the fuck is the deal with Lupa?

He can't show the clips anymore and the clips were the only funny thing about his show.

Why is she so perfect? Why didn't you save her?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie_ZNvdtKPA
P U R E K I N O!

Lupa's deal is two for one handjobs for the rest of Women's History Month. Now back to my original question, what's this about Lindsay being in hiding from Nazis?

No idea.

What do you mean?

Well where did OP go then???

>yfw Jim's gonna finally make those TGWTG videos he promised

Latza got him!

He legally can't play clips from the movies he reviews anymore or he'll get sued.

But i watched a few of his lot more recent reviews and he does, plus doesnt that violate fair use?

Remember when Latza was on that game show?

Now import that into Duke Nukem 3D so it plays on continuous loop at the movie theater otherwise you AREN'T a real Latza fan.

>Wayne Brady shot him
;_;

Has anyone asked Douge questions about Latza at a Convention panel yet?

>Latza is more successful than all of them

linkedin.com/in/paullatza
He got them

There's barely anything on there

alright then what's the ol' Spoon-Meister been doing on Twitter lately?

amanda a THIQQ

I like that look for her but I was hoping you'd tell me that Spoony's gearing up to release some new content.

Jim?

Mister Metokur, formerly The Internet Aristocrat

>cringe

The cloning machine seems to have malfunctioned

Is that screencap from two years ago though or just the initial comment and the follow ups are recent?

>Decide to see what Jesuotaku has been up to

Channel Awesome has been dead since the implosion of Demo Reel, what we were mostly memeing all along were the final death throes.

Web 2.0 is dead, the internet just isn't a place for complete amateur weirdos to make a living anymore, it's been professionalised and corporatised.

spoony. cut. your fucking. hair.

DON'T tell me. How to cut. My hair.

that's not true, just instead of riffing movies, weirdos went to let's plays and then REKT Anti-SJW videos to make money.

>Web 2.0 is dead, the internet just isn't a place for complete amateur weirdos to make a living anymore, it's been professionalised and corporatised.

More or less this. There's a good infographica bout how the majority of internet traffic has gone from 200+ different websites to just a dozen or so.

Just checked his Twitter in the past 24 hours he's tweeted over 70 times, the vast majority of it about pro wrestling with a few about comics, one about Trump and a retweet from his girlfriend's Etsy page. Who the hell are these 40K+ people willing subscribed to reading this shit daily?

One of those rightist morons who ruined GamerGate?

presuming he sleeps only 8 hours a day that means he tweets on average every 20 minutes, every waking hour of his day.

More like the one who started the fire, yeah.