Culture Pals /cp/ general thread

I need to start getting paid for saving threads edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed) (embed)
Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension) for the cheaters
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed) (inbeded with your qt)

Old:

Are you currently with an IP girl? how's it going if so?

Is it just me or the more autistic your profile is, the more interesting you become for cuties?

>tfw pure christian Korean qt

shes 17 isnt she?

WHO IS OUT TONIGHT??!

Korean Christians are crazy

great. I love her so much

They can probably relate to that more. I don't know though, I barely get any views.

you must have at least some face.

Banter

Found a picture of the Brit with maxilla problems

all christians.

lads x

She's not Christian

t. heathen

/macchi30

>tfw unironically have a fart fetish

Another tuga.... Reveal yourself

Not anymore. Ended it last week after 3 years

What’s would I do?

why end it?

i'm an imposter guess who :3

No, she became crazy/autistic

It’s a good thing I’m not a brit

but all Brits have that

Kill me

Actually don't know... Racist tuga? Old user?

Hold in there lad. Better days will come.

formerly known as irish flag

It became too much of a burden. She was constantly negative for most of those 3 years and it was draining to deal with

Damm it. Wasn't used to see it.
Sorry

where was she from ?

>tfw you try to talk in turkish and sounds autistic but she likes your accent and voice
I'm off to sleep, good night /cp/.

Sweden

Bonne nuit

American girl from this story who sleeps with friends but not boyfriends.

No she's an adult

How old?

In modern society there is no advantage to being a boyfriend. All it means is you will be the one who has to pay for everything for her.

Good thing we're savages I suppose.

japs think I'm ugly

43% of 18-29 year olds in the US have sex on the first “date”. usually people just have sex for a while and if they like each other then they start dating... it’s pretty pathetic desu

Look at this slut.
She's looking for attention.
I messaged her 3 months ago and she's still using same shit.
Careful that she doesn't reply to some of you, me included

Girl from Russia just met me yesterday and already she's asking me if my city is good for tourists. Also told me to come visit her city.

Eesh, I haven't even flirted with her or anything. I'd be glad to host her, but she's not my type; 27 and Bashkir. Think she'd get mad if I didn't give her the dick? Too afraid of making a hapa.

looks like an underage i used to shag years ago

turkish qt of 3 years who i have been in love with basically ruined my vacation.

I was in Mexico for a wedding and she started screaming at me because US banned all visas from Turkey. I personally didnt agree with it but I can understand why it occurred.

But she started to act in a way I have never seen before. She was yelling at me saying it was my fault and that I am racist white American. I dont get why I was her focal target but I am guessing it had to do with me voting Trump.

Anyways, she ignored the fact that I had routinely helped her with her school work (shes doing masters in NY) and basically doing the work for her. I bring this up and she says friends help each other or something...

At this point I am like...what the fuck why would a friend help you with hours of work if he didnt love you. She then proceeded to play dumb despite calling me the following names: (love,baby,babe,hun,dear,etc)

Then the only like you as friends line came out. I always kind of knew it was a long shot but god damn did it sting. Three years of work wasted. It would have hurt a lot more if i didnt have another girl i was talking to but never the less man.

Moral of the story: You gotta be careful with IP girls.

wait if shes in USA already why shes mad at visas thing?

because shes afraid the ban will last longer than 2+ years and afraid to leave the US to visit her parents and not be able to get entry back into the US.

I even offered to marry her so this is a non issue and she scoffed at the idea like marrying an American as a Turk would be the worst thing ever despite herself saying Turkey sucks.

shes using you m8, shes a crazy hoe. you should cut all ties and move to greener pastures.

i cant cut ties...idk why it would feel so weird not talking to her. despite all she said i still care for her in a fucked up way.

I definitely dont go out of my way to help anymore but if she asks i try to be nice.

Maybe i am just hoping for some redemption arc. She did apologize to me like a day or two after the outburst (probably once she realized her editor was gone)

>43% of 18-29 year olds in the US have sex on the first “date”

Jesus Christ

That's really sad 2bh.

If you like her as a friend too what's the problem?
you still have a good friendship
and who's to say it won't change
Don't be bitter about it, that's the worst mistake
she's given you some good memories right?

just dont.

turkish girls are insane in a weird way you guys probably are not used to. they arent like those femminst crazy sluts you see in your daily life. they can become insanely sticky one second and extremely dismissive the next. its a bit obvious shes using you. just respect yourself and cut ties with her. act as if she doesnt exist. it ll be much better for you.

pathetic.. Just stop okay, or we will have a beat up the pathetic american meetup

>i cant cut ties
cuck

wtf

>If you like her as a friend too what's the problem?
i like her more than just a friend unfortunately. shes beautiful. and smart. and makes me laugh.

I hate feeling like a cuck in this situation because i know how it looks. ive always broken ties with girls who fucked me over but this one is different and i cant really explain why.

i know i should. but why does she have some spell cast over me that makes me not want to leave?

like i said its not like i want to be this way. i hate it.

im well aware.

cuz you are horny. you are a man, an entity that is ruled by your dick and balls, not your brain. you want to fuck and thats it. just fap and you ll instantly feel better.

thank god i am pretty detached guy devoid of emotions. its all mechanical for me so cutting ties is extremely easy.

i do want to fuck her...but more or less i want to be with her on a romantic level.

if she was just interested in a fwb thing i could stomach that but it still sucks.

Man... bite the bullet and ask. Or be aggressive in pursing her.

She doesn't want to ? Fine, find another qt.

Best cure for one qt is another qt.

Find a girl who likes you more than you her and fuck her a few times.

Find any girl and be with her and you won't have such a connection to person who isn't interested in you. There is nothing to gain that.

>i like her more than just a friend unfortunately. shes beautiful. and smart. and makes me laugh.

Then you can learn to love her as a friend and see what happens
If she loves you as a friend too, then it's a big gain
plus you'll have that one positive female relationship forever

see, you just want to fuck. you have romantic feelings not because you love her, but because you dont want to fuck her just once but want to fuck her multiple times and you want the fuck to be intimate not animal like.

but you cant let her use you like that and then throw you a way. no, you need to cut ties. you need to be radical about your feelings and thoughts. you cant let a toth to play with you like that. because you are the most important thing for you.

It’s because of Tinder and other hook up apps.

As much as people on this site will call you a cuck, sometimes it's better to take the sting, accept that you still like each other and agree to be friends
That's the mature way, and as long as you dont pine for her forever you'll certainly meet someone else

why would you do all of that shit for her without ever making things CLEAR???

Helloo i'm francisco from Peru it's a pleasure i love ur coutry i have any plans go to ur country next year can we be friends ?

okay

>why would you do all of that shit for her without ever making things CLEAR???
i figured i would show my affection thru this method. most women i think are capable of recognizing when someone is going way out of their way to help you.

Yeah, but you still have to make it official “hey I’d like to date you”

>Yeah, but you still have to make it official “hey I’d like to date you”
that wouldnt go over very well i think.

Im not as in shape as i used to be. thats why ive been hesitant in asking.

When i get back into shape i feel confident enough to ask.

if you think shes into you at all, thats not because you are in shape but she likes you for other reasons thus there is no reason to ask for it.

but i kind of doubt it, i bet shes just using you. so dont get your hopes too much.

Only have yourself to blame. Everyone here has been warned about the craziness of t*rk girls.

that doesn’t make sense to me. You can’t complain if you don’t make a move. I learned that the hard way

>I want many friends

hahahahahahaha life

anyone talking with the jap?

>tfw the potential qt still hasn't replied to my last message
fugg I'm getting anxious

Those just enable. The problem lies deeper within our society

Yeah it enables but it also encourages this behavior. It makes it seem normal. Plus, TV and movies don’t make it any better. But if a girl thinks “when people feel lonley they go on tinder and hook up” she will probably do it, which in turn will justify it for someone else as well.

One of my female friends has fucked 9 guys from Tinder. I even called her out on it and she has this nonchalant reaction that “well what else am I suppose to do?”

How many messages you guys get a day?

Your message :3

The most beautiful Portuguese girl viewed my profile yesterday

Let me guess.... LionTooth?

I want to distract myself from loneliness by chatting up British and Aussie girls
what are some pro-tips before I get into this?

delete this

Not worth it dude. We've all messaged her.
I talked with her for 1 month while she was chatting with another /cp/bro on and on. The /cp/bro even got her Facebook in less than 2 day while when I asked her she said it's only to talk with family.
More /cp/bros talked with her and some even didn't get a response.
I just wanted a Portuguese friend and can't even have that

Just bee yourself

Does she use a script or something? How does she view all of /cp/ lmao

We are the ones that message her. We discovered it after mentioning her name.

How the heck she find me then? MAYBE I SHOULD MESSAGE HER.

Do what you want. I still have my last message without being seen since June

Do not invest time in a girl who isn't immediately responsive within at least the first week.

I'm only joking, actually not interested in trying to get a qt like most of /cp/. Trying to use it to learn Japanese and speak with them.

I don't want a qt, at least it's not my main priority. If it happens, it gr8, since I'll never find a gf here.
I'm mostly on /cp/ to get better at talking.

That's what they all say buddy.

"Language exchange"

>Messaged her at 3AM
>messages back straight away

Liontooth is really nice, you should write her. But you won't get far with her I can promise you that

In the beginning it was cool.

>not getting nudes in hard mode using anime profile
too bad irodov

REEEEEEEEEE
I'm pickle Erik REEEEEE

Jokes on you
I alread have a QT

I haven't talked with her since she messaged me a month ago. Our convo were stale, always ending up the same way