...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable

...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.

Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7WvISOj4EdcQ
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sir-richard-dearlove-eu-faces-populist-uprising-if-it-fails-to-control-migration-crisis-former-mi6-a7033286.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36304721
ft.com/cms/s/dd0a3cfe-1bb1-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15,Authorised=false.html?siteedition=uk&_i_location=http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/dd0a3cfe-1bb1-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html?siteedition=uk&_i_referer=&classification=conditional_standard&iab=barrier-app#axzz4EDLGt2uv
theapricity.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-5706.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

>Eternal anglo

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

DIVERSITY IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOC

....don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.

>....don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.
>
>Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!
>
>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
>
>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
>
>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

>(You)
>>....don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.
>>
>>Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>>>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>>>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>>>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!
>>
>>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
>>
>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
>>
>>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of youtube.com/watch?v=7WvISOj4EdcQ is fucking laughable.

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>....don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.
>>>
>>>Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>>>>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>>>>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>>>>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!
>>>
>>>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
>>>
>>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
>>>
>>>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>....don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.
>>>>
>>>>Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>>>>>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>>>>>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>>>>>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!
>>>>
>>>>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
>>>>
>>>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
>>>>
>>>>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

(You)
>(You)(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>....don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.
>>>>>
>>>>>Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>>>>>>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>>>>>>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>>>>>>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!
>>>>>
>>>>>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
>>>>>
>>>>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
>>>>>
>>>>>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>....don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
>>>>>
>>>>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
>>>>>
>>>>>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>....don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>>>>>>>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>>>>>>>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>>>>>>>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!
>>>>>>
>>>>>>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>

>(You)
> >(You)(You)
> >>(You)(You)(You)
> >>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
> >>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
> >>>>>....don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.
> >>>>>
> >>>>>Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
> >>>>>>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
> >>>>>>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
> >>>>>>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!
> >>>>>
> >>>>>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
> >>>>>
> >>>>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
> >>>>>
> >>>>>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>
>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)

>>>>>>
>>>>>>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PR do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

(OP)
>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>
>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)

>>>>>>
>>>>>>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PR do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiighl really be able to that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
>>>>>>

>
> (OP) (OP)
> (You)
> >better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
> >cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
> >muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!(You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)(You)
> >(You)(You)
> >>(You)(You)(You)
> >>>>>....don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.
> >>>>>
> (You)
> >(You)(You)
> >>(You)(You)(You)
> >>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>
>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PR do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap ition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiighl really be able to that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

report everyone in this thread for autism

report everyone in this thread for autism

>Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture
Lol you should look up on the two world wars or even basic history from Europe or america. Fighting is in our blood as is patience for bullshit but every single time when it gets to much the whole world is drenched in blood and people cry out for decades afterwards how could this happen!?!:-O
They just need to keep pushing to the breaking point and we all will find out.

>(OP)
>>Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture
>Lol you should look up on the two world wars or even basic history from Europe or america. Fighting is in our blood as is patience for bullshit but every single time when it gets to much the whole world is drenched in blood and people cry out for decades afterwards how could this happen!?!:-O
>They just need to keep pushing to the breaking point and we all will find out.

you dont seem to get it. here in america we have ways of fixing the problem. you see in the 70's they thought the black population would have reached 20% in america by the 90s but it didnt . they had a massive population drop because of violence and disease

funny how things work out some times. its almost like it was caused by some people. like some rich white people were like if the black population reaches 20% of the total property values will go down but if they never reach 20% and drop down to 12% from time to time then they go up in burst

> (OP)
>>Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture
>Lol you should look up on the two world wars or even basic history from Europe or america. Fighting is in our blood as is patience for bullshit but every single time when it gets to much the whole world is drenched in blood and people cry out for decades afterwards how could this happen!?!:-O

You're so fucking stupid, Don't post in my thread ever again!

Smh whiteboy

Lol the fuck is going on in this thread?

Its like the last throes of a dying autist

it's actually just a white boy looking for some meme (U's)

happen!?!:-O

Anonymous (ID: DlpAS3I9) 07/12/16(Tue)18:41:18 No.80738764

(OP)
you dont seem to get it. here in america we have ways of fixing the problem. you see in the 70's they thought the black population would have reached 20% in america by the 90s but it didnt . they had a massive population drop because of violence and disease

funny how things work out some times. its almost like it was caused by some people. like some rich white people were like if the black population reaches 20% of the total property values will go down but if they never reach 20% and drop down to 12% from time to time then they go up in burst

Anonymous (ID: aUEW+zsg) 07/12/16(Tue)18:41:34 No.80738783

> (OP) (OP)

Anonymous (ID: kHGpKbzE) 07/12/16(Tue)18:43:46 No.80739021
And+there+you+go+_f16ef0c(...).png (49 KB, 266x200) google iqdb wait
49 KB

You're so fucking stupid, Don't post in my thread ever again!

Smh whiteboy

Anonymous (ID: c1JIWCUC) 07/12/16(Tue)18:43:57 No.80739039
image.jpg (61 KB, 600x574) google iqdb wait
61 KB

Lol the fuck is going on in this thread?

HWITE GENOCIDE
W
I
T
E

G
E
N
O
C
I
D
E

What the fuck is this shit

> > (You)(You)(You)
> >> (You)(You)(You)(You)
> >>> (You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
> > (You)(You)(You)
> >>>> (You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
> >>>>>
> (You)(You)
> > (You)(You)(You)
> >>>>> (You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>
>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PR do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap ition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiighl really be able to that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE
Anonymous (ID: kHGpKbzE) 07/12/16(Tuehread?

> > (You) (You)(You)(You)
> >> (You) (You)(You)(You)(You)
> >>> (You) (You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
> >>>> (You) (You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
> >>>>>
> (You) (You)(You)
> >>>> (You) (You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
> >>>>> (You) (You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>

SERBROACH DETECTED

SERBROACH

DETECTED

E

>>
Anonymous (ID: eovRBUGv) 07/12/16(Tue)17:45:36 No.80739199 ▶ What the fuck is this shit

>>
Anonymous (ID: t2pxj1aU) 07/12/16(Tue)17:45:45 No.80739213 ▶

> > (You)(You)(You)
> > (You)(You)(You)
> >>>>>
> (You)(You)
> > (You)(You)(You)
> >>>>> (You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>
>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap ition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiighl really be able to that

Legend of Cuckold Boys Episode 1: 「KEKOLD-STEVE & BALROG vs HUGHEJARSE」
Cuckold Steve
Cuckold Steve
Published on 9 Jul 2016

While Cuckold Steve is dead, Balrog is still alive. If he is left to be he will undoubtedly keep wrenchposting.

VOICE CAST:

HUGHEJARSE - Tomokazu Seki
KEKOLD-STEVE - Daisuke Hirakawa
BALROG - Mai Nakahara
KOJAGE - Toru Okawa

Legend of Cuckold Boys Episode 2: 「JANITOR RALPH」
Cuckold Steve
Cuckold Steve
Published on 9 Jul 2016

While it looked as though wrenchposting was coming to an end, Ralph decides to keep the legacy intact.

VOICE CAST:

RALPH - Junichi Suwabe
BALROG - Mai Nakahara

Category
People & Blogs
Licence
Standard YouTube Licence

Legend of Cuckold Boys: Episode 3 「KOJAGE vs RALPH」
Cuckold Steve
Cuckold Steve
Published on 9 Jul 2016

Sakurafish is manipulating /wowg/ in Wrench' favor. Leader of the Anti-Wrench Brigade, Kojage Jenkins confronts Ralph and Sakurafish.

VOICE CAST:

BALROG - Mai Nakahara
KOJAGE - Toru Okawa
RALPH - Junichi Suwabe
SAKURAFISH - Kousuke Toriumi

Category
People & Blogs
Licence
Standard YouTube Licence

Comments
Add a public comment...

Legend of Cuckold Boys Episode 4: 「CHAMPIONS OF JUSTICE」
Cuckold Steve
Cuckold Steve
Published on 9 Jul 2016

SInce Cuckold Boys hadn't heard back from their Anti-Wrench Brigade, they figured something was wrong.

VOICE CAST:

HUGHEJARSE - Tomokazu Seki
??? - Hiroki Yasumoto
VLAD - Haruka Tomatsu

Category
People & Blogs
Licence
Standard YouTube Licence

Comments
Add a public comment...
Autoplay
Up next

Legend of Cuckold Boys Episode 5 Preview Cuckold Steve 8 views
New

I think the shillbots are spazzing out

German Police vs. Angry Migrant Mob libertarian1848 Recommended for you
7:16
What is the Regressive Left? - Understanding Idiocy Chris Ray Gun Recommended for you
5:46
Black Lives Matter: CIVIL WAR Black Pigeon Speaks Recommended for you

New

6:12
JOHN CLEESE - LAST TIME TO SEE ME BEFORE I DIE! James Taylor Recommended for you
30:10
FEMINIST EXPOSED ON TELEVISION! (BIG RED IS BACK!) Rekt Feminist Videos Recommended for you
10:05
Legend of Cuckold Boys Episode 0.5: 「THE FALL OF WRENCH」 Cuckold Steve 40 views

New

We had this exact thread recently. And the OP's flag was British and he went on to shitpost in the thread for awhile...
suck a fat white cock OP

Fuck you. I am white.

Bella and the Bulldogs - Nickelodeon Cuckold Porn for Kids Aaron Kasparov (2976) 3,564 views
2:25
What Is A Cuckolding Fetish? Liz LaPoint 96,887 views
6:27
Legend of Cuckold Boys Episode 1: 「KEKOLD-STEVE & BALROG vs HUGHEJARSE」 Cuckold Steve 263 views

New

2:38
KEKOLDING? Tara Babcock Vlogs! (2nd Channel) 124,214 views
6:38
Top 10 Simpsons Episodes WatchMojo.com 6,396,491 views
11:11
Bigfoot Is Real and He Fucked My Wife: Ep. 3, "Poker" Definitely Promising 483 views
8:18
How to Gear Up Your Alts Without Even Having to Play Them Asmongold Recommended for you
4:33
Hotwife Convention Cuckold Convention Guest Speaker Art Hammer The Original Mandingo Bull Jamal N Tisha 306,932 views

Martin. Nebil. Vlad. John.

We had this exact thread recently. And the OP's flag was American and he went on to shitpost in the thread for awhile...
suck a fat white cock OP

>...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.

OH HELL NAW

Please kill yourself cuck

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc

NEW DISCORD
discord.gg/2ATXDJn

discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn
discord.gg/2ATXDJn
>discord.gg/2ATXDJn

nice pasta dude i saw it last week

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sir-richard-dearlove-eu-faces-populist-uprising-if-it-fails-to-control-migration-crisis-former-mi6-a7033286.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36304721
ft.com/cms/s/dd0a3cfe-1bb1-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15,Authorised=false.html?siteedition=uk&_i_location=http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/dd0a3cfe-1bb1-11e6-a7bc-ee846770ec15.html?siteedition=uk&_i_referer=&classification=conditional_standard&iab=barrier-app#axzz4EDLGt2uv
theapricity.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-5706.html

>This thread

>...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.
>Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!
>While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.
>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.
>But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?
German Police vs. Angry Migrant Mob libertarian1848 Recommended > >>>>>
> (You) (You)(You)
> >(You)(You)(You)
> >>>> (You) (You