How many of you people on Sup Forums are actually shitskins?

How many of you people on Sup Forums are actually shitskins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHF_2sfs6bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't have a shaved head, but I know whites are the best

I am

I'm actually a jew

I try to keep it a secret, but I am.
My great grandparents came from Ireland

Sup Forums is a multicultural board of peace, it doesn't matter

I took a hefty shit inside your mom once

at least two of these could pass in the West easily even 50 years ago(two guys on the right)

I'm very skint with money and I'll always take advantage of an oppertunity where somebody else offers to pays for me, provided it won't make me look like a complete rat socially. I think there's a bit of Jew in me.

Hi xiao wei here

half jew half asian

Black

I am actually a descendant of a 17th century Turkish house slave of some German prince.

RACE
WAR
NOW

Full blown german from the rhineland. stuck in between a lot of brown people tho.

Pic related is him.

My great grandmother was a taco but that's it.

Disgusting

Did he buy them from the ottomans? and are you brown?

Negro

Muslim reporting

He was kidnapped during some war against the Turks in Greece and sold to the elector-prince of Hannover. Was later enobled and called Mehmet von Königstreu (i'm not a noble though so you can't dox me).

And no, I'm not brown. Blond as a motherfucker.

>he doesn't like latina women
You're not just a fag, you're a turbofag

Too many, they have to go back

GET OUT OF CANADA

golden dawn?

Christian here, parents from Iran. I mostly just visit for happenings, I voted liberal last time

Same
On one hand you have the ultimate victim card
On the other you'll never be considered fully white

How do you know all that shit? Also, my family used to have von in their family before WW2. We wuz kangs n shit.

This.

Ariernachweis of my maternal grandparents and googling mostly.

I have a lot of spanish blood, not shre if white

here desu

even hitler would praise me

Im a poojeet

hi

Me and i love white people especially white women

How do i find out about muh heritage? My mother doesn't give a shit abiut because she's a fucking commie (GDR), even my dad knows more about her family.

Wait, this is probably data mining the more I look at it

my father is chilean
does that count as shitskin ?

You will always be straya.

Im chinese and german but people think im mexican or middle eastern

shit sucks Sup Forums especially since I hate both ethnicities im lumped with

funny because all of them would pass as local here

Hispanic here. I'm not Mexican.

People fail to realize that Hispanics are not like blacks. We fail to be a "race" because not only can Hispanics adopt every skin color or phenotype, but we all have unique cultures and dialects.

This is why BLM movements can exist, because black people destroyed their culture and aren't true to their native roots. So they combine like their plantation owners used to. Hispanics are faithful to their roots so we do not combine or form Hispanic Lives Matter movements because some Hispanic lives matter more than others, if you know what I mean.

yes Pedro

Gross

defecate on the toilet

Get your shit together Hans, Kek wills it

If these people are Greek, I start to believe the Turkish rapebaby meme.

Research and look at local town records. I did it myself, it's quite easily.

Aber bin ich wirklich kein Deutscher.

Wenn du deinen Nachname und deine Vaterstadt hast, kannst du irgendwas finden.

is it really that difficult to grasp the concept that two native population of the same area look the same ?
ethnicity don't stop at political borders

Too bad ancestral DNA and Y-dna haplogroups blow that meme out the water.

25% of y-dna haplogroups commonly found throughout all of Turkey are not present in Greece, you know, those passed from father to son, so if there was raping going on, the Turks weren't doing it right.

I'm a tranny

FtM cause I hate women, probably more so than any of you

That's a nice symbol you've got there. It reminds me of a coin I saw once.

yet another woman who thinks she's different and 'one of the guys'

You're not helping prove your point.

You ťbh

You like black cock whiteboi?

You will not find Mongoloid haplogroups in the Greek population, you will though throughout Turkey. Look where Greeks cluster overall, North Western Italians of all people, Tuscans and of course Albanians.

those are tanned Aryans

Go tell him 'I'm very superior to you nigger'. I dare you. You are superior after all right? What is there to be afraid of?

Ethnically I'm a shit skin.
6'5 light skinned spic with a 3.4 GPA
I think I'm an honorary white (Spain)

>greeks nazis

Literally look like Hispanics. kek

I'm half German and half Spanish, but according to Sup Forums that means I'm 100% nigger.

>50% snownigger
>50% based

This, the pain is real being both gods chosen and immensely red pilled at the same time.

You're 100% white.
t. Aryan

Atleast he's not half an acutal nigger.

>sweden
>white

I'm a mizrahi Jew

I'm Persian, so no. I am not.

Fuck OP. FBI says I'm white.

I'm a Black Aryan.

Jesus look at his teeth, must be 5 pounds of food lodged in them

I am half 1/3 Spanish, 1/3 USA, and 1/3 Salvadoreño,

Pretty white with Latin american standards

C'mon now, we love everyone, right?

Jesus fuck i never thought they were that dark
KEK

the 2 guys on the far right could pass as European. Not sure about Kasidiaris though

Sup Forums's definition of shitskin changes so much from thread to thread that I don't know the answer.
Even though all my ancestors were either italian or prussian/polish, this whole ">X >white" thing doesn't really help.

>ηφμο άτομα σαν kαι αυτοyς χρησιμοποιουν το WE WUZ επιχείρημα

>prussian/polish
choose one please

They are all mixed, but I still feel sympathy for them.

In fact, being a pure european is of no use if you are not redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHF_2sfs6bk

Don't tell me you don't support the guy, even admiting he is not a pure european.

If you were living here, you would know not to support them. His speaches seem based but his party is basically just a criminal organisation of Bikers, Drug dalers and actual murderers. And the leader is a Fucking Turk. Pic related, Golden Dawns Education minister

I r8 6/10
>Americans won't understand this
Top cucks

My friend, at this point were we are, I would prefer a criminal organization with a speech as such, that the globalist scum we have.

I know, it is terrible, and I would prefer to have other type of right-wing parties, but you have to choose.

Do you think I like the far-right of my country? They are all radical christians who miss Franco. But I rather have a strong country able to maintain it's tradition than an emasculated puppet at the service of the international jew, even if I have to eat their Christian speech and all the other bullshit they have.

well it would be great if they had real policies
Finance minister
>hurrr durr dig for oil
Education minister
>hurr durr dont teach english
Party leader
>hurr durr attack Turkey, Russia is sure to help us
Filth, the lot of them. If the party ministers actually had high school diplomas and didnt act like criminals and roaxhes i may have voted ofr them in an alternate universe

What is wrong with that?

Turkey would destroy you now, and they are in NATO. But in the long term, that should be the aim.