NIGGER ANZACS

>Hol up
>Wur da whit wimminz at?
>Thanks uz whitey, we saved you from da Huns

Preston, Get the fuck back to Sanctuary

Looking forward to remembrance day this year so i can ask all our veterans about how heroic the black anzacs were. I'm sure they'd love hear that the melanoid anzacs have been immortalised forever in popular culture and i could ask them to tell stories about how integral they were to our world war efforts.

There were Aboriginal ANZACs.

Their squadron was called the ANZBLACd I believe. The fellas that successfully charged the Nek

Friendly reminder that BF1 is a Swedish game. You guys aren't allowed to play it.

Only swede cucks would want to play it
Real men play Verdun for their non-SJW WWI fps fix

Is Verdun really that good? i heard some people compare its A.i to F.E.A.R and its graphics to crysis max setting. Also not to mention award winning voice acting and pulitzer prize tier writing.

why does it rank so low in gamespot though? was it because its made by whites for whites?
Fucking SJWs man.

Can I get that for ps3?

Pay to win and hardly any players.

It's a joke compared to BF1.

Verdun isn't pay to win, everything that you get is free and easy to get for everyone
The AI is shit and the lack of players are the only real problems

just because bf1 is kinda shit doesnt mean you have to force yourself to play literal shit

thats what i dont like about some of the posters here, for fuck sake, you're telling us to use fucking bing just because google tweeted an sjw message. the fuck is that shit

are you saying if hiro supported BLM you're gonna stop using Sup Forums?

fuck sake friend get a fucking grip

Verdun isn't bad though, it has its problems sure, and the very small team of developers are working to make it better, they're trying to keep everything historically accurate (as much as you can in a game, anyway) not push some agenda and make WW1 a fast-paced action game which WW1 was not.

Sorry but it's shit compared to BF1. Also, who the hell plays a multi-player game for the historical accuracy? Also, so what if there are black people in BF1? That means you get to shoot black people.

honestly, the reason why i want to play bf1 is because the graphics and the cool ass what if bf4 happened in a non modern warfare setting

who gives a shit about the politics of the goddamed game

youre like one of those people that dont want to buy nike's latest amazing shoes because they're made in sweatshops and decided to buy these shitty shoes from an obscure local company because they're made in usa or someshit

>we saved you from da Huns
Anyone have a screenshot of a nigger in German uniform?

Anyone have a screenshot of a nigger in German uniform?

You can change your skin colour in the full-release. No need to play as nigger germans.

Where did you hear that?

Where did you hear that? Is there character customization?

leddit

It's 2016. You think us swedes are going to force someone to play as a race/gender they don't identify as?