TWENTY MORE MINUTES EDITION

TWENTY MORE MINUTES EDITION

c-span.org/video/?412357-1/attorney-general-loretta-lynch-testifies-capitol-hill

>mfw i watch the cogs slowly turn in lynch's head as she tries to do the mental gymnastics necessary to obfuscate impossible scenarios

FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0D5QV1i7d4
msnbc.com/msnbc2/watch/live-lynch-testifies-at-house-hearing-723407427580
youtube.com/watch?v=WTZI3JDBXa4
c-span.org/video/?412357-1/attorney-general-loretta-lynch-testifies-capitol-hillj
c-span.org/video/?412357-1/attorney-general-loretta-lynch-testifies-capitol-hill
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anons are slacking today

where are the quality webms

What fid Bill do when the lewinsky scandal broke? You'll get a gold star if you can remember

Who is the Team?

I'm flying today, so I can't keep up on this happening.

Tell me boys, are Chaffetz and Gowdy putting foot to ass? Someone give me the tldr

REEEE STICKY THIS SHIT ALREADY MODS

I'll refer you to my earlier statement...

I'll have to refer you to director Comey.

Didn't he bomb a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan?

Jim Jordan and Chaffetz are killing it.

They are the dream team.

You can't Jim Jam the Chim Cham

they are getting dindu'd

His voice is soothing, and his chuckles of mockery were perfectly timed. He is the 10/10 troll of The Hill.

Chaffetz pretty much just asked his colleagues for 20 more minutes to grill Lynch.

dog bless

youtube.com/watch?v=V0D5QV1i7d4

Add it OP, consolidate for the Team

Important issues when?

Thanks for all your threads, Anders.

All they need to do is yield their time to Chaffetz

Lots of important issues have been raised

>refer, defer, exfer, cefer to comey
>thank you for raising this important point about cops killing black people or about black lives matter or about how the five cops shot by a sniper is a symbol of how racist cops are
>i cannot recall this
>i do not know
>i cannot make a conclusion without all the facts
>i cannot make a judgement on this
>i believe in the team and comey
>i will accept whatever the team and comey chooses (admits to accepting this before any of the facts were on the table)

that's about it

Exactly.

She has already been warned by the presiding chairman about her obtuseness. What are the chances of her being found in contempt if she continues dodging answers?

Thank you for raising this important issue, we will look into creating important issues within the next 13 minutes.

*takes shot*

Question: did she or did she not say that she
>planned to announce the decision to follow the FBI recommendation
>planned it before meeting Bill Clinton
>expressly so no suspicion of a political agenda could or would be raised

Because that would mean the meeting was planned.

Fuck yes, i love Chaffetz so god damn much.

What kind of shit is he grilling them on? Fuck I can't wait to get home and watch this shit on YouTube

Q: "Is it legal to lie under oath?"

Attorney General: "It depends."

I would just like to thank you for raising this important issue, and look forward to seeing the important issues that will be discussed

Zero

I would refer you to my previous post about this important issue for context on what this particular post deferring to.

None while Obama is still president

He asked her if perjury was legal or illegal and she wouldn't answer.

LETS GET THIS LYNCHING GOING

This is laughable.

jordan murdered her, chaffetz let her waste too much time on non-answers so he couldn't finish what he seemed to be setting up, gowdy hasnt' been up yet.

Fucking REEEEEEEE

These spineless, gutless fucking worms. It's an injustice of astronomical proportions that these fucking traitors are allowed to hold office.

He basically rapid fired "Is it illegal to do X" questions at her which she continuously dodged and avoided.

He bombed Iraq during the same time he was being impeached. No one, especially dems ever remember that Clintin bombed Iraq. They have a history of creating false flags and the BLM massacre was one of them.

I hearby lead my honorable counterpart, Herman J. Anonyous III to chair the ""Important Issue Submission Commission", Where the raising of importan issues (with thanks to the raisers of those issues being delivered) will be collated and discussed.

I'm at work and can't watch, can a get a summary of what has happened so far?

Important issues are apparently praising a criminal organization like BLM and whining like an 8 year old that your "colleagues' arent focused on bullshit minority issues but instead focused on actual national security that can get all of us fucked not just your precious minorities.

Thank you for this honor, but in light of recent issues I'm going to have to defer any responsibility of important issues to the team of career issue finders that we have assembled so that I do not upset anybody with my perceived bias on these important issues.

I'll have to refer you to the previous thread

Anyone watching these cucks delete words because they are afraid?

Q: Are police killing black citizens at a disproportionate rate?

Attorney General: Absolutely, unequivocably, thank you for bringing up this important issue

THIS.

IF SHE IS SO INCOMPETENT THAT SHE CANNOT ANSWER WHETHER OR NOT PERJURY IS ILLEGAL THEN SHE IS NOT FIT TO BE THE AG OF THE USA.

GET HER OUT!

Chaffetz is so good at grilling he puts George Foreman to shame

This bitch can't answer one question and the dems keep trying to shut it down

If they raise it as a civil contempt case Obama's power cant protect her.

We all are, leaf, we're all watching.

We're going to defer to the Director

I can appreciate this, Mr. Chairman, but can you tell me, who ultimately was responsible for thanking the raiser of this important issue?

kek

he also zorched an aspirin factory in sudan like immediately after the lewisky scandal broke. said it was an al qaeda chemical weapons plant. he simultaneously hit a couple of other targets, i think one was a legit training camp. another time he deliberately avoided tomahawking bin laden because he was chilling at the same hunting camp as some prince from the uae or somewhere like that and they were afraid of getting him in the blast.

Chaffetz thinks it's time to reap.

what is the general doing?

>Dems keep trying to shut it down

What are they doing?

Talking about BLM and gun control.

whats this about?

Bringing up important issues

am I the only one who noticed they are starting already?

Is anyone reminding these virtue signaling fucks that they are there for one reason and one reason only? To talk about Hillary Clinton breaking more laws than any country involved in ww2 combined?

S E V E R E P U N I S H M E N T

ANYNE GOT A FUCKING YOUTUBE LINK?

muh dead "precious" blacks

>these people get paid hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars to commit perjury to cover their elitist overlord's asses

Revo when?

msnbc.com/msnbc2/watch/live-lynch-testifies-at-house-hearing-723407427580

I hate women and non-whites.

Has chaffetz already questioned or is he on after the break?

Yawn inducing nig, right here

this old nigger is about ready to die

"...and I felt it was important to clarify that even before I had landed in Phoenix I made that decision, I thought it was important that people hear that from me.."

does this mean she made the decision to announce she would be following the fbi recommendation before meeting with clinton? or that she just made the decision to abdicate her duties and later decided to tell us? is this consistent with what she has been telling the committee thus far or did she commit perjury as she is under oath?

u mist

youtube.com/watch?v=WTZI3JDBXa4

Yes and he hit a brick wall. He got lynched

what does loretta lynch has to do here?

Fucking resign. She is worthless.

This is what I'm thinking. Fuck this inquiry bullshit, it's time for these worms to hang from the light posts

It proves she planned the meeting/flight beforehand. Beyond that, I dunno.

>15 minute break
>it's been 30

I hate our government

BLACKS POLICE ARE MORE THAN TWICE AS LIKELY TO SHOOT NIGGERS THAN WHITE POLICE OFFICERS ARE YOU STUPID OLD COON

Who made the ultimate decision?
>I refer you to
>I refer you to
>I refer you to

I am literally seething with rage right now

no I meant what's the reason for this hearing / testimony

They really need to hold this bitch in contempt of congress for refusing to answer questions.

c-span.org/video/?412357-1/attorney-general-loretta-lynch-testifies-capitol-hillj

it's on, but not on jewtube

Au contraire, my shitposting friend! She got played like a damn fiddle. His entire grilling was contingent on her deflecting and being inwilling to answer. He made her look grossly incompetent, if not downright criminally so.

That clip should have a worldstarhiphop water mark on it.

thank you my leafy friend

this hearing is entirely pointless, Lynch isn't going to admit anything. the best they can hope for is the GOP gets her under oath so that they can fry her later. Even then, that's going to be difficult as she's giving very "lawyerly" answers.

The hearing is because the Attorney General chose not to prosecute someone who broke the law.

link fixed

I want to snuggle Chaffetz desu

I bet he's a good hugger

Sandy hoax invoked

Ultimately they are giving her enough rope to lie under oath for when the CF investigation comes to light.

And yet the dems keep trying to slide it off topic. Fucking disgusting pieces of shit.

Does cspan archive these videos so I can watch them at the end of the week?

Oversight of the Department of Justice

I've been racking my brain for months, maybe Sup Forums can help me out. I mean I'm sure most of you aren't lawyers, but I have to get an answer to this from someone. Don't feel bad if you can't answer this because it's a pretty difficult question with many possible answers and factors to consider but here goes:

Is lying while under oath illegal?

Gowdy when? He's our last hope

>nigger congressmen starts talking
>immediately begins on black crime

what a surprise

HERE WE GO