ITT: characters you've been told you look like

ITT: characters you've been told you look like.

Someone told me I looked like that guy from Road Trip. The nerd with the giant nose that weighed 80 lbs

my god

FEELS GOOD-MAN

Literally everytime I've ever shaved my head I've had different people tell me I look like him and I really don't see it

Still waiting to be hit by puberty, like he did. Feels bad.

DJ Squalls?

10 years later he still looks the same.
DJ will die a hungry skeleton

I've been told I look like Elvis Presley and Topher Grace. By the same person.

People have told me that when I was a kid I looked like young Dakota Fanning

But then I grew up and got ugly

pic related

>mfw 2/10 bitches who say i look just like dean call me and think I'm gonna pick up

Napoleon dynamite, Zach Braff, Dax Shepard
kek im sorry. i got ugly as well

That gif is so perfect if you're not lying.

My teeth are fine though ...

Same head shape and nose as the goose apparently. though l have larger eyes as well as much darker hair

Puberty was good to me. l used to look like exactly the kid from fucking two and a half men

Yes

I lov goose

Puberty will never hit.
I am 22 and can't grow normal facial hair

29 here. It does not get better with age

L
O
N
D
O
N

A lot of people say I look like Edward Norton. Too bad he's a fucking prick irl tho.

>It does not get better with age

Fucking dental surgeon has made the same joke like 4 times now

I disagree strongly. I'm 26 and the difference from when I looked like an androginois 18 year old is huge. Slightly matured hairline and a bit of facial hair turned me into an 8

Reality show characters count right?

every other fucking week

once when I moved to London for a while, I was on the tube from Heathrow and there were 3-4 late teen girls watching me talking between themselves.. literally heard them whisper and say jon snow blah blah.. it was funny but this shit is ongoing.

could be worse my dude

already have a girlfriend so I can't even take advantage of fangirls playing out their sexual fantasies

>tfw never get to show some random girl your pretty cock

You should be glad. You could be fucking those teen girls in the ass.

see

Who cares if you have a gf?

Just like shave, my dude
>Dental Surgeon
You mean Dentist?

Puberty hit him during the films. The only thing holding him back were his shitty teeth (which the studio paid him to keep shitty and then paid to have completely corrected) and his weight, which he shed off.

I hav ethics so me, plus we live together and have for 3 years. Breaking someone emotionally for a random fuck is not worth it, you'll learn.

I've been told this unironically by a female multiple times

Does it feel good or bad?

What she does not know cannot hurt her.

Da fuck? You should be answering that question.

he looks mutant so bad
but then there's a niche out there for everyone

see: ethics
I emotionally broke someone once and it lingers for a long time. Knowing someone trusts you to the utmost, gives you everything and you spit in their face.. it hurts you sometimes more than them.

Does your voice sound like his? If not you're SOL, girls don't like him for his looks m8

That's not good.

don't talk to that scumbag, he doesn't wanna treat people with humanity, he shouldn't receive any

A stranger stopped me on the street when I was 16 or 17 and told me that I was a dead ringer for Tobey Maguire.

Now that I'm 12 years older and have a beard, I've been told I look like a "white trash version of Jimmy Kimmel".

You have to have exude his confidence and cool detective skills in order for it to be good.

it's a standard, I didn't know any better until I experienced it myself.. I'd like to stop others from making that mistake but sometimes it's the only way to learn.

some people have sympathy, so they don't need to make the mistake

some have empathy, so they might need to

that pos has neither until proven otherwise

We need a driver misha ship
>castiel heal stab wound
>shoahs the jews and dago mafia

Driver buys a 2000000 racetrack and sets up his driving school and dyno tune bays with full engine services

nigga gets it

could be worse

I'm 32 and can't grow a full beard.

I'm not even a skinny runt. I'm 6'2, broad shouldered and masculine physique.

I'm starting to grow hair on my fucking shoulders for fuck's sake yet can't get it on my face. I don't get it.

Him or young Henry Rollins

a friend calls me Pepe

Common. A friend noticed when we were watching John Wick 2.

>tfw im stuck with the nick name of pic related from uni
>not sure how to feel

I'm so sorry user

poor fucker

Bad, but he's the flavor of the month for tumblr whores so make as much of it as you can while you can.

only once though, generally its some other eurasian/swarthy caucasoid
you were told you look like a lego character??

You should feel awesome dumbass unless the nickname is a reference to your height

no, but I would feel bad if I was told I look like the stereotypically unatractive thristy autist who's willing to do errands in exchange for an unenthusiastic handjob

Yeah he had some disease as a child. Hodgkin's lymphoma I believe

I sound like Seth Rogen and look like Andy Milonakis without all the fat

Morals, not ethics

don't tell me that man

im 5'11" so i guess it's a good thing, I can only hope to age this well

That's not a bad thing.

Only season 6 Quinn. Pre-6 he had his life more or less together and looked alright but since he's fallen apart, the group of women at work who actually watch it keep telling me I look like him.

Personally don't see it but more than one person has told me i resemble him

Im still depressed t b h

look at those child bearing hips

Same. I got joji from my nephew friends. I don't even have any Asian in my family. It's weird.

Young David Gilmour or Grohl when i had long hair. Got a decent haircut and i can still see gilmour in the mirror everytime.

Also been told Pewdiepie

no looks like
just "you're ugly"

am i going to make it?

if you're getting your penis mouthed by amanda seyfried, yes. yes you'll make it

>everyone ITT is "attractive"

just goes to show everyone is a little insecure

Actually, I'm very attracted to him, especially when he is younger

You find Jabba attractive?