Your cunt

Your cunt.
Is it safe no drink tap water?

Russia
No. It's often full of rust, sometime tap worms and you can get cholera and die. At least you would have huge diarrhea. You have to buy water in bottles.

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
scientificamerican.com/article/atrazine-water-tied-hormonal-irregularities/
varlamov.ru/1135479.html
lj.rossia.org/users/sadkov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Usually avoid it

You avoid it and buy other people tap water that comes in bottles instead?

>Safe to drink tap water
>In America
At least in my country the only reason why it's unsafe it's because the pipes are rusty and shitty but you can't set the tap water on fire or the water has fluor or other chemicals.

It tastes better

perfectly fine to drink tap water here

Yes it is. I always drink straight from the tap and have never gotten sick from it

I drink tap water all the time.

I once read that tap water here was cleaner than bottled water.

im pretty much only drinking tap water

Nah, it's not unsafe, I've drank Mexico City tap water for years with nothing but a very basic filter. Think about it, people don't get sick from brushing their teeth everyday in it which would be the case if it wasn't potable, if anything they put too much bleach in.

Some places like the Bajío you want to avoid it but because of alkalinity/disolved salts, scale builds up like crazy. While I wouldn't recommend gringos drink tap water over here, the most common form of contamination for them is stuff they pick up the hand-mouth route or eating on unhygienic places, not what's in the water.

A stone filter with a carbon element (mostly for taste) it's all you need, if you chill the water in a clay jar you'll have amazing good water.

No, I live in Los Angeles and I don't trust the water.

Im always drink tap water and never had anything.

no we ruined the nile :(

Sweden.
Yes, everywhere.

Coimbra has pretty good water.

Most of Portugal has either too acidic or too basic (I can't remember which) tap water compared to the foreign average, so some people either hate it here, or hate it everywhere else.

That said, tap water is perfectly safe.

Yeah but I don't. It's not cold enough and I don't like the taste so I have a filtered pitcher I keep in the fridge.

Yep, lived all over Sweden and drink between 2-4 liters a day.

Yes, literally no difference to using bottled water (apart from having more chalk in my region). I avoid drinking tapwater when I'm abroad though, since most countries use a lot of chlorine most of the time.

I only drink tap water. Can't imagine buying water in a bottle.

What kind of meme map is this?
>Europe and it's cocksuckers have good water ready to drink
>the rest of the world is so uncivilized they can't
Who actually believes these Sup Forums tier dumb maps?

>one town has bad water
>therefor the entire country has bad water

Think it's done more in a safe for a first worlder to drink sense. Like I'm sure that tap water is drinkable almost everywhere but the bacteria would mess 1st worlders bodies up for the first couple of months

I only drink tap water, but the water here is very clean
I went to visit a friend int Tennessee and he gave me water from a pitcher in the fridge it blew my mind

I stopped buying bottled water like 8 years ago.
Sweetened beverages 2 years ago (they should be illegal btw)

So unless I'm drinking tea or coffee (both made with tap water but boiled) it's pretty much just tap water for me.
Fluorizing water is illegal in Poland anyways.

Europe and it's cocksuckers have water treatment standards mandated by EU beaurocracy. The rest of the world doesn't

Mate my ex was german and she lived here with 10 more, fuckers literally never had a problem with water.

People that water here are idiots. My fridge has a built-in filter that I change like once every few years and that's it.

Brunei

Sounds like taqqiya to me

Yes.

>EU standards
EU standards also prevent european countries from importing higher quality food from latin america in order to protect the block. USA also has meat standards that prevent them from buying our meat despite it also being better. Truth is that you're just retarded and make shit up just to feel different to the rest of the world.

Don't come here in 30 years when you run out of water slave.

It's safe in Argentina.

>the rest of the world is so uncivilized they can't

Are you refuting this?

>uraguayan food

Sure thing bud. Keep in mind we basically invented everything that contains chicken.

Your chickens are full of hormones, that's why you have so many faggots and degenerates over there.

Nice 3rd worlder butthurt.
Get your shit together mierda.

We import your beef. Uruguay beef is top-tier.
I also have some yours yerba mate.

> American water
> Safe
Ahhh yes, fucked up with fluor, industrial nanoparticles and even bacteria in some states. there was a scandal last year across the midwest if I recall correctly, maybe it's fixed by now tho

True, although it actually tastes weird af. I honestly have not found cleaner and tastier water than the one coming from our mountain peaks

Yes but I have to filter it for things like kettles otherwise limescale can be a problem.

Yes, except from some cities in the north close to mining operations
Generally, southern cities have the best tap water

Flag
Yes, how sad is it to buy water in fucking bottles

Don't americans put some shit into their water to turn the frogs gay?

Stop using our flag negro

You can buy it from water machine.

>usa
>safe to drink tap water

If you want to make yourself retarded with fluoride and atrazine, or drink some flint sulfur water, go right ahead and drink that garbage

America
They make it just right for consumption

Tap water in Saint-Petersburg is pretty safe, don't know about other regions.

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

scientificamerican.com/article/atrazine-water-tied-hormonal-irregularities/

Keep being a goodgoy and drinking that trash

How the fuck do you live in a country where it's dangerous to drink the tap water?
>if you accidentally drink the water you shower in you could die

+15
olgino squad woke up.

We live in one. If you think tap water is safe to drink you're either retarded or delusional

And I pay like 30 cents a pound for it. Don't give a fuck.

t. Rural retard

What an informational, fact-based, quality post that isn't just Sup Forumstard ramblings

back to your conspiracies, nutty

That's how it works in most of the world. Check your privelege "golden billion". We have worms coming out of tap.
Check your tinfoil hat. You have best living standards and water in the world.

If you live here you can check for yourself, cold tap water in SPB is safe to drink, ofc you better filter it just in case, but it's not polluted or anything.

Nearly all municipal tap water in this country is fluoridated. Much of the water has unfiltered chemical compounds like atrazine.

If you think polluted water is limited to michigan you're really fucking stupid.

Here in Russia we would kill for an American chicken.
Tnx to Putin we have empty shelves again and people live on $200/month.

>empty shelves
>bad water
Where the fuck do you live? Norilsk?

>conspiracies

Links are right here retard. Harvard studies linking fluoride to reduced IQ and bone problems. But sure go ahead, keep drinking it! The dentist says its good for your teeth, that must mean its safe to ingest right? Just like how its good to have gasoline in your gas tank, means you should spray your car seats with it.

>Harvard studies linking fluoride to reduced IQ
>didn't even read his own articles
>thinks IQ is a valid metric
lmao

Moscow
varlamov.ru/1135479.html

No tinfoil hat needed. This isnt from conspiracy websites. Ingesting fluoride is simply terrible for you, and our water is full of it.

European tap water doesnt have fluoride, which makes it better (and safer)

How has he not been killed. If you would just shit the fuck up and accept us as your ""ally"" like Europe you'd be fucking Amazing. Canada-tier.

Jesus christ russia, get your shit together

>11 august 2014
Oh, Nikita, it's you. I'm terribly sorry, I thought i was talking to genuine person, my bad.

Iq is a perfectly valid metric

>They then analyzed possible associations with IQ measures in more than 8,000 children of school age; all but one study suggested that high fluoride content in water may negatively affect cognitive development.

>The average loss in IQ was reported as a standardized weighted mean difference of 0.45, which would be approximately equivalent to seven IQ points for commonly used IQ scores with a standard deviation of 15.* Some studies suggested that even slightly increased fluoride exposure could be toxic to the brain. Thus, children in high-fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low-fluoride areas

Wtf my family is from Belgrade and we always drink tapwater. Never been sick from it. It does have a lot of fluorine/chlorine in it tho

You wouldn't. You need boogieman and well-being Russia pose danger to your interests.
Unless we are balkanized and disarmed. Then some parts would be allowed to live Poland-tier life. After bloody civil war. Some parts would be Iraq-tier and/or resource colony. Some would be grabbed by China.
It's not because you don't like us or something just geopolitics.

Fluoride isn't harmful you Alex jones mouth breather

Nikita is in Kyiv. lj.rossia.org/users/sadkov/ do you read his blog at least watnik?
He would be replaced by someone else. Doesn't matter. It's not about person it's whole system.

Look on the back of fluoridated toothpaste. It says to call poison control if you swallow it. Why on earth would you think its safe to swallow an industrial chemical.

>don't blindly hate Russia without reason
>watnik
Whatever, do what you do best. Lie and spite others, just like vatniks, maybe it will change anything. Oh, no it won't, what a shame, I feel sorry for your self hating ass.

Greatest ally

Nice meme map you got there. EU has standard tap water regulations. Tap water here is just as clean as elsewhere in Europe

Places I have lived and would drink tap water

- Morocco (the risk isn't bacteria, it's heavy metal contamination. Most water comes direct from mountains and so I just don't drink it if I'm in a shitty mining town or in a place with 200 year old metal pipes).
- UK
- France
- Netherlands/Germany/Sweden/etc
- Malaysia (ONLY KL and big cities)
- Thailand (ONLY big cities)
- Turkey (ONLY big cities)
- Slovenia

.. and wont

- Spain
- Portugal
- Gibraltar - I don't drink desalinated
- Dubai - I don't drink desalinated
- Georgia

I can make the list longer but ICBA

Also your map is wrong, most US water boards require or advise you to boil the water before drinking ergo the USA does not have safe drinking water.

In Norway the tap water is so pure that they bottle it and sell it to the Americans in bottles.

Pajeetland
It used to be when I was growing up :(

Instead of going full-denial russian-style better get your shit together.

>He thinks any water brand is imported half way across the globe

Our water is very safe but surprisingly some of it is fluoridated.

>Look on the back of fluoridated toothpaste. It says to call poison control if you swallow it.

Flouride is at 0.3 to 0.6 ppm in water, it's around 1400 ppm in toothpaste.

Stupid fuck conspiracy retards can't use basic logic.

That's why you aren't meant to swallow toothpaste.

You missed his retarded point

>He thinks any water brand is imported half way across the globe
Hmmm, I didn't say that.

>This isnt from conspiracy websites

Yes, it is. That's where uneducated 8th grade drop out retards like yourself learn to think you're experts on something because your geocities tier cult website said bold faced bullshit.

it actually depends on your city here.

>EU standards also prevent european countries from importing higher quality food from latin america in order to protect the block.
But EU countries are free to import your "higher quality food". No regulation prevents it. It just has to meet EU standards - primarily health related ones. Since you complain about it - apparently it doesn't.

>its okay to consume a little bit of poison just not alot guys!

In many places in the US its much higher than that.

So harvard is a conspiracy website now? Retarded leaf.

its true got a small filter thats it, been perfect for years no one gotten sick

Canada

Yes, although city water tastes like shit since it's recycled and not directly from an aquifer like in rural master race.

What's wrong with desalinated? Never tried it before.

>>its okay to consume a little bit of poison just not alot guys!

But that's literally true, though. The dose makes the poison.

>Eesti
Access into Nordic: DENIED

Pretty sure they put something in our tap water that helps your teeth and is good for you, our tap water is godlike.

Yeah, bleach. Otherwise you'd be drinking tiny spiders and toxic brain worms.

this country and almost all south america has some of the biggest amounts of clean water in the whole world, what a stupid map

You still filtered, I think this implies you don't need a filter beyond what the local government does to purify.