WE CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING. Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton. A perfect time for shilling...

WE CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING. Bernie Sanders endorsed Hillary Clinton. A perfect time for shilling. The plan is to get former Bernie supporters to A: vote for Jill Stein, B: dont vote at all or invalid or C: vote for trump. Arguments to shill are A: "Trump is the lesser evil, with him we know at least where we are", B: "Fuck that, I wont vote Shillary, she is the establishment", C: "better #JILL than #HILL", etc. We can turn this lads. Yes, we can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

BUMPEDIBUMP

bump

FUCK $CHAN REEEEEEEEE

thank you mexibro

>Trump is the lesser evil, with him we know at least where we are

Trump literally once said that Hillary Clinton would make a great president.

He also was once in favor of universal health care, pro-choice, among other "libtard" stances.

calling universal health care "libtard"
>only in america
Kennedy once said facism is the right thing for germany. things change
Lets make america great again

Holy shit this just keeps getting more and more complicated and convoluted.

Trump needs to NOT do the opposite of Hillary.

Trump needs to go above and beyond delivering the promises Hillary has made.

Hillary needs to figure out her tech shit fast or she's gonna get steam rolled by the overwhelming feels.

Hillary needs to go on the record with her husband and talk about how they love the cuck.

Its over guys. Bernie fags are gonna vot Shillary no matter what at this point. You need to realize how retarded they are.
Trump will not win, even if we wanted him to

>inb4 shilling, cents deposited into account, etc.
Im just stating the reality of this political race. We have failed and the US is fucked.

OMFG the river of tears from Berntards!

So delicious.

Fuck your reality, frenchboy. thats how u lost ww2. We can change this. there are many bernie supporters mad right now

we need to start a BLM hates blacks counter-psychologic meme

what i said, boy. thats what i said. CUM ON NAU

How bout a hashtag?

#bernedout

BOOMP

haha wait.

#bernout

i put it in quotes because it's Sup Forums's stance. i firmly believe in universal health care personally.

my point was more of how much of an opportunist faggot trump is:

>Everyone's gotta be covered. This is an unrepublican thing to say....I am going to take care of everybody...the government's gonna pay for it

>In many cases, I probably identify more as a democrat

>I hate the concept of guns, I'm not in favor of it

>I lived in Manhattan in New York City all my life, so my views are a little bit different than say if I lived in Iowa

>I'm very pro choice

>"Who is most qualified to make a nuclear deal with Iran?"
>Hillary has always surrounded herself with very good people. I think Hillary would do a good job.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

man, u dont seem to understand politics. shillary is with out any meme and shit the worst choice. she is not even left wing. she is corporatist. she is literally the establishment. no shill, if shillary wins everything in america will go south. america needs a change

Well, we gave Obama our Dollar, and we didn't get our change

Look where we are now; every politician is saying 'CHANGE' but yet it's impossible to tell if they even mean what they say

Shillary Clinton, is Obama 2.0
The world needs a strong america. And america for the first time since 70 years a none corporatist president

Can anyone really fucking change anything? Honestly.

Even if Trump goes straight into building the wall, he's gonna have dems blocking every single thing he does just like Obama and the GOP right now. I feel like the president's "promises" are just kind of posturing more than anything, and that character is most important, because just because someone says that's their goal, doesn't mean it will get anywhere near done.

MAGA tho.

>man, u dont seem to understand politics

summer is here in force.

every election for the past couple decades has been about voting for the lesser of 2 evils. this one is no exception. if shillary wins, there will be virtually no change. trump is either a craven opportunist, a total retard, or most likely, some combination of the 2.

but yes, go ahead and ignore my entire previous post about how he has pulled a 180 on virtually every position in the name of personal gain.

Money is the king, politicians are the ministers, the people are the peasents. That is "democracy". There are no ideals, Mr. Beal. There are just new brands of Coca Cola which we can sell. youtube.com/watch?v=zI5hrcwU7Dk