Eesti into nordic?

Eesti into nordic?

Maybe if they invent a way to physically move the country

Yes please. Also Finland leaving the nordics is a good option.

Honestly i hate the fact we are being lumped together with scandis,we are a lot closer to estonia culturally

No. It doesn't even make since that Finns are put in the same group as the other Scandis

>80739863
W-we just can't into. But that flag looks aesthetic.

Not until they decrease their alcohol tax!

finland should into baltic desu

What's the difference between Nordics and Scandinavians?

>we are closer to estonia culturally
false, almost everything in our culture is scandinavia based from company culture to eating habits.

And of course estonia is somewhat close because they copy everything we do

Nordic is a cultural distinction and Scandinavian is a geographical one

>Eesti into sexual slavery*
Ftfy

t. North Tallinn

Scandinavia = Denmark, Norway, Sweden
It's just a name for those three countries, really.

Nordic = the region you all think of when you think of us nords.
Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Faroe. Greenland as associated.

Both are geographical.

Estonia is already Nordic because of history and culture, but it's not good enough for the Nordic Council. We would only bring shame to your name, add an aspect of uncertainity and we're significantly poorer than Finland. Population is 25% non-Nordic and many areas of Tallinn are unpresentable when it comes to Nordics. Not worth it, we are trash.

the nordic council is a joke anyway, it has schleswig-holstein as an observer state which makes no sense.

Jeez, just accept gays and you're in. That's the only thing you need to do to gain the attention from the politicians.

It's on the way. Our politicians are very desperate to do this. The law is ready, we just have our alt-right party blocking it, but their law proposal (to undermine the law which is ready for ratification) was shot down.

I don't think it's a joke (from an observer's perspective). It connects countries which are very similar and have similar values to offer to the world. Being a spectator is a joke if anything.

Wait, they haven't accepted gays? Lmao...

We have accepted them, but not their marriage... I don't think homo things were ever a big deal here anyway (it's not normal to tell others how to live), there are just different interpretations of what this country should be like. Gay marriage is kind of a difficult subject, it even takes me quite a bit of mental gymnastics to understand how a same sex partnership can be accepted before God (and even worse, raise children).