What would you do if one of your female relatives was a feminist?

What would you do if one of your female relatives was a feminist?

Tell her about the jews...
Seriously, lead in with jews&palestine.
Slowly transition to the parts that matter...

I don't have any female relatives left.

my mother is jewish and a feminist.
funny, how the only political belief i share with my liberal hippie parents is that racism is bad (i dont condone nigger chimpouts though)

Faggot

Disown

sage

Honor killing

Nothing except have like petty squabbles every now and then, she's still family

Kek,so many 1 word replies.
Bump :^)

I have feminist relatives. I ignore them at parties. It's easier that way.

Cunt

STOP

Try being the only female in your family who isn't one.

We don't speak. Every conversation was laden with excuses for behavior, blaming feigned mental illnesses (attention whoring), and the stench of righteousness. And that was before the whole SJW thing. God knows what it would be like now.

I'll find out since there are a few funerals coming up.

I never bought into any of their crap, but my father certainly helped me learn how to think. Miss you, Dad.

HELP

ASS

My sister was until her 3rd or 4th year of college. She grew out of it after seeing how batshit insane some of the people involved with it were.

can you pls marry me?i need American citisenship

disown cunt

bitch

xD

fuck you

your mother will die tonight, there is nothing you can do

Fuck you

Sister is one but she's young and hasn't entered the real world yet so I'll see if that smack of reality has any affect before I stick my nose in.

fuck off

nice meme

Faglord

is that your sister?
i think we can help eachother.

pls marry me

fuk off,you dirty muslim,she does not want cucks,she wants real balkan men.

Shut up gypsy

Intentionally piss her off as much as I could

Marry me
Fuck off

go to the store and trade them in for the improved family 2.0

Stahp

reported

Sorry Gypsy that is an American woman who murdered her own child & smiled in court & was let off because men and women are treated equal here. I could arrange a trade for her if you were to get me a few vials of your tears gypsy.

It depends whether, or not they were insistent on making it the forefront of conversation all the time.

If they kept banging on about how western women are dreadfully oppressed it'd force my hand, but if it was just the once I'd probably bite my tongue.

also, this