ITT

Actress Hollywood expects me to keep pretending I'm attracted to even though I never was in the first place...

Sophie Turner
Emilia Clarke
Emma Stone
Emma Watson
Ariane Grande

I'm attracted to her

if you haven't fapped to the fantasy of her stepping on yoru balls then you don't know SHIT about television or film

>Sophie Turner
right
>Emilia Clarke
right
>Emma Stone
right
>Emma Watson
wrong
>Ariane Grande
wrong

she has a fucked up nose but other than that pretty good overall

Does she look like your mother or something?
Does she look like your father or something?

>ITT Closeted fags blame Hollywood for not giving them erections

>Emma Stone
delet

It's another one of these threads

>ITT: A fag trys to get scent of his trail with a pre-emptive accusation of homosexuality

Margot Robbie
Sigourney Weaver
Jessica Chastain

Cate Blachett has really great fuck me eyes

>this is a 10/10 in Hollywood

>ITT faggots

>He never had a dream where he fucked lady galadriel in the golden wood

Angelina Jolie

Me too. She has an elegance to her that's very attractive

ctrl F no ScarJo

The whole projection thing is fucking stupid.

It's just another way of saying "NO U"

>implying

shes hot as a goth

all girls are hotter as goths

this holy fuck

All the black meme actresses

Like lupita nognog

She is qt and I don't even like women

Literally the first time I've ever been attracted to Cate Blanchett but god damn

>Emma Watson
Wrong

/thread

Deal

Chastain
Scarjo
MEW

You

not anymore really but for the longest time it was Julia Roberts

women

>MEW
delet

sod off

>ywn rest your head on this forehead
why even live....

I want her to abuse me.

I CAN'T STAND THAT BIG NOSED FUCKING CUNT!!! HOLLYWOOD, STOP CASTING THIS FUGLY FUCKING SKANK AND THAT EVIL LOOKING WITCH TILDA SWINTON FOR FUCK SAKES!!! BOTH MAKE MY COCK FREEZE SOLID!!!

Well, here's the thing, Hollywood likes to use their big name female leads far longer than the shelf life of natural female attractiveness. This may be fine if they were transitioning to mother middle aged women type roles, but they aren't. They try to make many 40-50 year old women look like they were 20 with a ton of makeup and studio magic. Then when they can no longer pass as a version of their 20 year old self, they become a plastic surgery ghoul.

It's the trajectory of virtually every actress in Hollywood.

It's a harsh truth that the shelf life of female attractiveness is just not as long as men. American women are doing well to still look good at 30, MOST women have lost every vestige of their good looks by 30, but it's *extremely* rare to have one still look good naturally at 40 without a ton of airbrushing and makeup.

So Hollywood does their best to circumvent this... but eventually it becomes a ridiculous charade, I mean who still buys that Nicole Kidman is hot anymore...

I don't like the deceit. I know an old woman when I see one. For sex symbol type roles a woman should no older than 30.

Is it a tragedy that women lose their looks so fast? Yes, but life is exponentially easier for women who looked good to begin with, and if they were going to succeed based on looks, they got to move fast because the clock is ticking.

who in hollywood is expecting you to find CGM attractive??

You know what I think it is? Her father is a big name LA plastic surgeon. I think she's had some work done on her face that's fugged her up.

That and she's never really filled out in a womanly way. She has narrow manly hips and no tits whatsoever.

Usually girl actresses can transition into hot female leads.... somehow, she's still getting work, I don't know how.

I also think she wears a lot of clothing that doesn't flatter her figure. She should wear a bit more stuffing in the chest (most women have padded bras, she def could use one) and steer clear of the angular clothing that she likes to wear (she's angular enough without exacerbating the problem).

And if she's gotta have work done, it doesn't need to be facial (which is always botched after a few years even if the surgeon is "good", it requires constant maintenance and tends to really fall apart over time). She could use a small believable tit job. Not like a D cup that would stretch her tit-flesh so much it would look gross. But like a simple B cup or maybe slightly more just so she fills out her clothing a bit better.

Emma Stone
Emily Blunt
Brie Larson
Jlaw

Goth girl makeup is literally hacking the male hindbrain, so it doesn't count.

go away and die of aids, homosexual

I loved her riverdancing in LOTR

perfection can't last forever...

>MEW

dleet ths

not liking dark chocolate

She's like 55 years old, she still looks great imo.

Kirsten Dunst

Nothing wrong with liking black women, but that one is not attractive at all.

Emma Stone has an ugly face and ugly clammy looking feey.

Cate looks like a mom, a classy older lady but I don't to fap to her. She is not for lewd.

Sophie Iooks ok sometimes

Clarke, Stone and Grande are all objectively hot af

Watson is... I dunno, pretty bland.

I think you are just gay.

>Margot Robbie
looks good
>Sigourney Weaver
is old now, but never was that good looking. that being said, I don't think anybody wanted you to see her as attractive, she was more of a tough girl type
>Jessica Chastain
looks... kinda weird, desu. but she has somethign to herself

This so much.

Fuck this bitch.

Who the fuck buys a fridge with that weird ass pattern on it?

This thing

The people who give her roles like "hot college girl" and "petite ballet dancer"

her

Fucking seriously?

cute girl at office tier, hot cashier at wall-mart tier at best

Are you fucking kidding? Nothing hot or cute about her.

I want to taste Cate's footpucci

ITT people picking the absolute worst photo of attractive women

She was hot as a dyke in Brooklyn

This is the best they could do for Amy Adams. It looks like Superman is be inappropriately touched by his aunt.

REEEEE DON'T INSULT MY WAIFU

You're the gay underage faggot they are all ugly and bland besides watson

You're confusing appreciation of beauty with pity because she's a proper black nignog, and she's in le big bad white man's world.

very good example fám