What would happen Sup Forums

If everyone on earth switched genders?

Men became women and women became men

So the world wakes up one day confused and scared

ISIS is then at conflict as to whether to wear a hijab themselves or run away before the former Muslim women take revenge

How would you react?
What would happen to your country?
What would happen in conflict zones? Would wars like Syria suddenly grind to a halt due to the chaos

Would nuclear war occur? With estrogen crazed leaders having access to nuclear button.

Or would the world become more peaceful?

What would original feminists do? Would they be happy or angry?

The West would finally have a male majority after the many wars that have occurred.

everyone would masturbate

Would testosterone be enough to redpill them?

And likewise would Sup Forumsacks minds be able to still be redpilled while being bombarded with estrogen?

id still not get laid and be a lazy indoor shut in.

probably more so.

Instantly Patriarchy would become okay.

Trump would win

Mrs. Trump

Thanks for raising that important issue OP.

>I know that the Jews are the cause of all problems
>But suddenly it feels wrong to kill them

>ISIS is then at conflict as to whether to wear a hijab themselves or run away before the former Muslim women take revenge
If you don't think that muslim women are not even bigger durkas than the men, you are clueless

It seems you are clueless about women in general

>falling for the women want respect, equality, and freedom meme

There are still conservative women, so yeah I don't think it would change Sup Forumss perspective much

That being said, I think the switch would be beneficial overall. Men and weomen would understand each other a whole lot more.

Also thats my fetish.

I wish I could wake up and be a guy.

Shit would crash overnight a lot of former do nothings living life on easy mode would all of a sudden have to fend for themselves and then some to maintain a quality of life. Lesbianism would shoot through the roof...gun support would shoot up everywhere except Bongistan.
Liberalism and rapefugees and illegal immigrants are done for.
Divorce court and alimony is about to get hilarious. Day time TV becomes redpilled as f and most talk shows are replaced by marathons of Blood Sport, Terminator, Predator.

Birth control soars in popularity as we don't want to bleed out of our snatch every month

Or we would flip out and throw a bitch fit and actually start gassing kikes

>Men became women and women became men
Could I become a little girl instead? I don't want to be a 22yo woman, I want to be a 6yo girl.

>be me
>already a tranny, so I'm happy from the gender change
>laugh at everyone for managing to get more fucking insane.
>watch the world spin out of control from my living room

Sup Forums would become Tumblr and Tumblr would become Sup Forums

>The new men force us into the kitchen
Honestly being a house wife is easy as fuck. I would totally take that over a real job even if I had to spit a baby our of my vag every year or so.

I will be a nice girl, a pretty girl, you will love me.

But since you're a tranny, wouldn't that mean you'd go back to your original gender? Hypothetically speaking, of course

>gun control would shoot up everywhere except bongistan

KEK XD saved to r/Sup Forums

What a nice picture.

>even if
But making babby is the best part. I want to be woman and have daughters so my husband will have new little girls to mess around with.

Let's fuck.

Obesity would drop by a lot. Men are less prone to obesity than women so once the switch happens new-males will have a higher obesity rate than new-females but new-males would quickly learn that they have to hit the gym hard if they want to get laid. New-women remember how much they dispised landwhales and keep a fit lifestyle

Letting muslims in was a mistake

Why is this not the first post?!

The only reasonable outcome

The world would turn to shit since men are in most of the positions of real power; those people (most of them) would start confusing emotions and vibes for thoughts and solutions.

A world ran by Trudeaus, that's what would happen.

The Jews are now jewesses

I haven't transitioned yet please kill me.

If you're MtF tranny, then you'd just be FtM tranny. You'd still be body-confused. You'd still have the same problems as before. I feel bad for you anyhow.

Instead, you wake up every morning as a pussy.

Trudeau wasn't horrible.

Instead, you wake up every morning with a pussy.*

ftfy

Fuck

No.
I'd get old and busted like women will do so that's why my husband would need fresh young girls to play with. So it would be important I have lots of daughters for him and train them to be good little cumdumps for their daddy.

the men are already women here and the women are already mentally ill

weak bait

you have some fucked up fetishes.

at least your not into shit or piss or gore i guess.

Please go back to Saudi Arabia

lots of dick waving and boob fondling

The economy would crash, religious systems would be fucked and a happening like fucking no other would ensue. 99% of everyone would develop gender dysphoria and, in the long run, sex related diseases due to not knowing how to take care of their new bodies.

>it turns you into a butch female with fgm

How is it fucked up to want to be woman who is a dutiful obedient wife who makes lots of babby?
>this coming from the fucking tranny
And I don't thinj the Saudis allow daughter ficken.

Hey, I don't have anywhere to go back to other then the sweet void of death. I belong no where. You, on the other hand, could learn what is considered decency in the countries you go to.

Feels good to be a man

actually sounds scary. I like my penis

Estrogen is a scary drug

It's already in the water ahmed. You've been 20% girl and increasing for most of your life

Honestly, world leaders aside, everything would be great.

Everyone would understand the other gender, and everyone would be able to get along.

Can anyone tell me why Estonia is not in the group and who is that shitskin with no flag?

I'm not some kind of foreigner, ya dumb tranny. I'm American as fuck. I've never even left this country.
What kind of stuff do you fantasize about doing if you was a women then, Mr tranny 0? If you don't like my fantasy.

Eesti wants to into Nordic but she isn't.

Then why am I tall? Hairy and muscular?
Look a little like a caveman and got a killer jaw

I'm also emotionally stoic. If prone to random bouts of violent aggression.

Also my dicks big

I see, it's true cuz they are russian and german rape babies. Estonians are also pretty racists, even their normies are fucking racists. Fuck Estonia. lmao

I would still be a wizard.

>I'm a tranny
>everyone else changes genders
>Now they're the crazy ones
>laugh at them

Man idk what goes on in your head but please just keep it up there.

I think it was the whole daughter molesty thing rather than you wanting to be a housewife

China is going to have a shit ton of women then.

Sorry I believe you have what we experts call a mental disability.

Jesus, Nepal. Earthquake got you down today?

EESTI IS BESTI

Female CSGO would be 3000 Times more interesting to watch.

Good one Esti

Post the Vivian tooth brushing gif already.

must be nice

I wonder what will happen to Lloyd Blankfein. Trump, Putin etc?

nothing personnel kid
Truth be told, this Estonian chick refused to send me nudes

what happens to bruce jenner?

Daddy/daughter love is good. Why wouldn't I want my husband to enjoy our daughters the way a man should?
>nepal little shit tries macking on eesti bitch
>gets shut down
>gets salty forever
Haha, serves you right.

It would be absolute chaos, simply due to security clearance. Generals, CEO's, Politicians etc would suddenly look completely different and be often hard to be verified

Peter Hitchens reaction: WHY AM I A WOMAN IMMORAL REEE

No flag is Sweden.

feels bad man
she was a qt 3.14 too :(

Retarded hypothetical scenario that makes 0 sense.

The new men would go on rape/murder sprees, you've basically got a bunch of entitled idiots used to no consequences who now have a significant strength and stamina advantage. The "women" would basically be forced to bunker down with a fuckload of guns until things blew over.

Kek, this is literally 'Earth: Rule 63 Edition'

A black hole forms as an infinite loop begins

>gender switch
>Instant WW3

>mfw it's true

Nobody would be able to fight except by using nukes.

Did you learn you lesson? Do you know now that qt Nord bitches aren't for little nepal shits like you?

We win

Any smart girls out there would immediatly reach for their rifles in preparation for the shitstorm that would emerge soon after. The new male population would live the easy life full of privilege that we all enjoy, then after a couple of days they'd realize it doesn't fucking exist. Expect widespread rationalization for us somehow keeping our privilege and how males are now oppressed. Women, lacking any self-control, would almost universally become rapists due to never having any experience with male sexdrives.

Your own mothers
Your own sisters
Your own daughters
Having no experience with the higher on average male sex drive
The wreckless mentality of a woman combined with the desire and focused drive of a man means your own family members will consider raping you

Really the only answer is for the new all female Sup Forums to found a militant matriarchy and raise boys not to rape. It'd be fucking funny just to watch the irony of it all.

fuck off burgerclap

You keep your hands away from our woman, mountain gook. White girls are not for you.

And that's all you need.
Let me correct my statement:

>gender swap
>Fallout 4 happens

Clothing stocks go through the roof.

Why? Are you saving them for your muslim overlords? lol

>tranny admits he's not able to change his gender.

>be me
>be male who turned himself into a machine
>no longer have any DNA or hormones to alter
>am the only hero who can stand against the New Males

Please don't piss off the Ghurkas.

your new form would now be the wrong form..

>Patriarchy forms
>Rape-squads of former women rove around destroying,violating,and enslaving former men.
>Lesbian colony forms innawoods, the former men consisting of Sup Forums, /K/, and /Fit/ regulars.

Sounds pretty neat desu senpai

fuck off gook

IT BEGINS

>implying anything human would find your hairy tits and unwiped arse attractive.
Lol kill yourself, you messy fucking failure.
What's it like not being able to hop, without having your knees burst apart?
What's it like being literally pic related?

There is 25% chance that I'm talking to a nigger and another 25% chance that you are a mexishit. Fuck off lol

Claim your raifu for fighting off patriarchy rape squads in the post gender swap apocalypse.

Hello son.

oh shit, I thought you were that American. wtf, are you a fucking tourist?