Disney should've made this before The Force Awakens

RENDAR IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some generic tie-in? They made Rogue One, kid.

>Liking Dash Rendar unironically
There's no substitute for Han Solo.

>dash rendar
>white male
>disney
>2017

I'll take things that would never fucking happen for 1000 Alex

dash fucking rules, man. them jumps, that robo side kick, that sick ship, them swoop bike skills, the list goes on...

>I'll take things that would never fucking happen for 1000 Alex
This is one of my favorite reddit memes. I don't know what game show this is a reference to, but I laugh along anyways.

its from whos line is it anyway the show where the rules are made up and the points dont matter

It would've at least gave Di$ney a couple more years to come up with a decent sequel trilogy story instead of rehashing shit.

If SoTE was the first movie they made then they could've at least gave normies their nostalgia boners over Tie-Fighters and Boba Fettz to get that out of the way.

Well they always could have Finn as Rendar

Would that work?

How long will it take for JJ to apologize? "Yeah, I probably shouldn't have copied A New Hope and made all of the gigantic story reversing events happen off camera"

>jew
>apologize

Good one

Have you watched JJ's TED TALK? He literally says that it is good to rip stuff out of other stories and put them into yours because you are doing the heroes journey or some shit that people like and that sells.

He ain't apologizing for his crimes of cinema.

He was a meme.

Fuck. Well how long until "fans" and "critics" apologize?

fuck off numale, did you just head about this game on Sup Forums? Only a literal cuck would want Disney to put their kike hands on this classic.

There's no way the fans will apologize. They're all eating it up.

Even RLM fell and loved TFA, yet they called Rogue One a fan made Star Wars film. Is RLM fucking retarded? How the hell is Rogue One fan made apart from the Darth Vader end scene?

It felt very standalonish and wasn't following the typical flow of Star Wars movies. It felt like a George Lucas movie.

Fuck RLM for defending TFA and bashing Rogue One.

why not kyle katarn?

Mara Jade

Kyle Katarn

[double secret club spoiler]vs Knights of Ren[/double secret club spoiler]

Disney shouldn't have made anything at all. If they can't make Star Wars right we shouldn't put up with them.

>Fuck RLM for defending TFA and bashing Rogue One.

I have never agreed with a post more than I agree with this.

itt swfags
fuck back to fageddit

>RO felt like a George Lucas movie

It felt like a direct to video flick. Throwaway trash that I hope I never see again. Not even "so bad it's good" it's just boring and fails to stimulate my brain at all.

I get triggered just remembering some of the sound effects of this game. God I hated it.

Rogue One is a fan film because it clumsily tries to tie into ANH and gets pretty much every aspect of a Star Wars film wrong. No wipes, no character development, no good.
>It felt like a George Lucas movie.
Yeah no that's just wrong. It's nothing like Lucas's other films.

The EU is one of those "if I let one person cut in line it wouldn't be fair to everyone else". It made sense to just to keep what George worked on and considered true star wars, and then start everything else again from scratch. However what JJ and Bad Robot did with TFA is unnaceptable

This. It made sense to create new stories because if they just adapted EU stuff, they would have to make changes to the story anyway to keep people from knowing what's going to happen already. And yes, what we ended up getting is shit.

>It felt like a George Lucas movie

It actually felt like The Empire Strikes Back a little, which had the least involvement from Lucas, so I wouldn't go that far.

It was definitely better than TFA, since it actually had depth and atmosphere, while the other was just a farce in space that you never really took seriously or cared about emotionally on any level what-so-ever, because none of the characters have any emotional investment either.

Why does the pilot hate the new Empire? *shrugs* All's I know is he acts really cock-sure and acts extremely smug at the most inappropriate times.

Why does the chick fight the empire? *shrugs*

Why does the black guy fight the empire? He feels bad about being a storm trooper.

All of their motivations are surface level. They have no deeper motive than "fight the bad guys" and there's absolutely nothing more to the film than just that. I mean, it would be really something if the effects and themes were ground breaking or new and exciting, but they weren't, it was all just a re-hash. It didn't need to be serious, but nothing it did was original either.

Rogue One on the other hand had a sincerity to its characters that NONE of the characters in Force Awakens had. The cinematography was better, the battles were better, the writing was better, literally everything was better. The only thing it didn't have was as many jokes as TFA, and as paper-thin of character development.

You can really tell the difference between the two based on the quiet scenes, where characters genuinely interact and it's not all puns, quips, and jokes or rom-com horse shit, moments that require genuine acting talent and mood shots, all of which were done in a superior manner to TFA.

Wow, it's almost like Gareth Edwards is a skilled director and JJ is just an overrated ultra-flashy hack that gets by because he can move things along as a steady pace.