I am, The United States of America

I am, The United States of America.

Can you defeat me?

vĂ¢ng

USA would demolish Vietnam army in a proper war

No, we can slowly assimilate you to the point you're no longer a threat tho.

>this old tripe

We captured their capital in two weeks and slaughtered 3 million of them while losing 40,000.

yes

In the jungle?
Yes.
Sea and cities?
No.

We both have 200 million + population, you can invade us, but can't hold the clay. And we can't invade you.

You seem a bit bumblustered

idgi

Why we defeat those that we protect?

you are counting kills made by the south Vietnamese without accounting for their deaths.

it's our brother ^-^

yes

>In the jungle?

Just put fences around it and boom you have a huge zoo with armed exotic animals.

>Just put fences around it
>around it
You have no idea how big brazil is, and how much of our country is a jungle.
Imagine put a fence around the entire Scandinavia, now multiply it.

:^)

Reeeee stolen

YES
E
S

The jews are already working on it, OP.
Focus on defeating the international hooknose

No, you are not the United States of America.

>south Vietnamese
>killing people

>losing to Tenancingo & Tuxtepec

No, I don't think so

be in a room without an extra wide doorframe.
Wait a few years
Mabye put on yellow face

They weren't as incompetent as you might think. You lost 40,000 young american boys in the fucking jungle only to completely bail on your ally and throw them under the bus ultimately leading to a united communist vietnam. You went there to stop international communism, which given the circumstances was probably the best thing to do, but ultimately you failed and did little more then hold them and cause a lost of suffering.

Yes
Kill yourself

yes.

Please stop being so predictable.

It's what they are good at aside from getting shot though

They were pretty damn incompetent alright. No matter how victorious the US was over the communist forces if the ARVN could not hold its own it would be a lost cause. Literally after we withdrew and gave them a shitton of equipment they still got raped in Campaign 275.

yes

i bet ur cunt will be defeated by weight someday

Who would win?

>the ENTIRE us army
or
>a single vietnamese peasant with a gun

For what, be a shithole that cries to the former enemy America to protect them against China? Lol, Vietnam is a so pathetic country.

Yes

The Vietnamese not only won, but outnumbered with inferior military technology, and still faced and won a following war with its neighbor Cambodia.

Chicas and tacos are welcome

I love Mexicans!

CHI

He fought over 100 times with American Fighters.

bat, nobody defeated him.

The war was tremendously unpopular and it's roots laid in a doctrine made as a not so subtle nonstop middle finger to Russia. Communist breadlines were just that damn spooky

That war was disgusting and shouldn't have happened. France didn't even really try and they had boots on the ground there already.

Are people going to act like we lost the iraq war or the war in afghanistan when there is no hope of victory? Completely demolish a country and then get stuck protecting a pile of rubble from ideology and AK47s?

His name is Zenya Kunii.

American full armed Soldiers couldn't beat him, and he used only wooden sword.