What are some films about the true nature of the nigger kind?

What are some films about the true nature of the nigger kind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wi4tdZHmZkI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lord of War

so this is trumps america

Ha I read about this one on /r/the_donald as well. I see you want to get it to the top of Sup Forums! Let me help you, fellow pede!

>HEY REDDIT, DAE HATE DRUMPF!? XDXDXD
>being this stupid
Maybe you should stop worrying about your feelings for the president and start being more concerned about real issues such as this you fucking nigger

So we should ignore the main cause of the problem and just hope that it goes away

>young girl is raped in chicago by black men which is then live streamed on a social media site that is spending all its time censoring what people post to pander to easily offended faggota
>this is Trumps fault

american history x
please tell me you're baiting. What has happened to you since trump got into office? i know a bunch of coons and wiggers are doing crimes but they would do that regardless

It was Blacks doing the raping so the media will be quiet about it, but if it was white guys, holy shit it would be 24/7 coverage

when will /ownnation/ get its film?

youtu.be/wi4tdZHmZkI

Who cares, it was probably some slut anyway. Bitch probably liked it

i bet you're a devil with the ladies

>four people were arrested
>people

Well I'm not white(I'm Italian) so I don't care whether some white whore gets raped or not

What is anyone in this thread even going to do about it, other than cry on Sup Forums for help from an adult? Whoa is this the power of the alt-right? Your posts will definitely unrape this girl and stop future gang rapes! Use your meme magic!

its says nothing about race, im no sjw but not caring if a 15 year old gets raped by 5 niggers on a live stream is pretty fucked up

Well A Bronx Tale kind of covered it ... That's sadly the best example that comes to mind.

you're right! lets just complain about trump and how terrible white people are for the 200th day in a row!

HES RIGHT

EVERYONE THOW A BIN AT A MCDONALDS, QUICK!!!

The alt-right hates women, and they certainly hate nigger women. The purpose of this thread is complain about niggers enough to try to bait a liberal into giving OP (You)'s and then responding to them like a retard until they close the thread.

Nice try nerd

I thought liberals called Trump a fascist when he threatened to send the national guard into Chicago about this kind of stuff.

Holy shit I looked the story up
>No arrests
>No suspects
>Police more concerned about tracking down the viewers than catching the rapists
Is this wht there's so much crime in Chicago? The police seem really incompetent.

Just more of Obama's sons

Chicago is literally the most corrupt city in the US.

Delete this

Nothing since the perps are already in jail?

>MUH RAPE
Lol they ran a train and she had to save face so she cried rape. Come on now.

NO BRAKES ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAIN

Super. So does anybody have the video?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

What are some films about the true evil of white "people"?

Triggered shit skin detected