Will true Christianity ever be restored in our lifetime?

Will true Christianity ever be restored in our lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxe's_Book_of_Martyrs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tyndale#Betrayal_and_death
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, it'll be replaced by Kekism in about 1000 years time.

Implying that burning people at the stake is in any way related to true christianity...

True Christianity was an apocalyptical cult on the Middle East waiting for Jesus's return on their lifetimes as he promised almost 2000 years ago

But it fucking is you fucking Heretic.

>true Christianity
Why would you want that proto-commie pacifist bullshit?
And I seriously hope you don't think that picture has anything to do with true Christianity.

No, it isn't. No early Christian would burn someone at the stake. They'd be the ones getting killed and they'd be glad of it. I think the earliest adherents would be the definition of "true Christianity".

But Protestantism is alive and well, OP :^)

The catholics burning that christian at the stake label the christian a "heretic" for not bending the knee to Rome.

Catholicism is the most evil system on earth.

t. degenerate protestant breitbart.com/london/2015/10/05/worlds-first-lesbian-bishop-calls-church-remove-crosses-install-muslim-prayer-space/

I just want a non pussified form of Christianity please.

The older I get the more I realize the importance of religion and the checks and balances it puts on society. it gives men purpose, what the fuck is the purpose of the modern man now?

Hopefully not
Theres no reason to follow a cult from the middle-east.

>sweden
> be taken seriously

>pick one...

This.
Catholicism was literally christianity twisted around to become a tool of population control by absorbing as many pagan rutuals as possible to entice the masses.

Catholicism is the devil, and the "pope" is his strawman.

>I just want a non pussified form of Christianity
Well, then I think what you want might not be Christiaity. Have you actually read about what Christ said and did and what his earliest followers did?

Calvinism. research it, learn it and live it.

>it's another 40k fantasy thread

What is your recommended religion then?

Southern Baptist here
Im a christian fascist also. Hail the Son, King and Lord of all things, Jesus Christ.

>burning people at the stake is true christianity

Jehovah's witnesses are probably the closest thing we have today when compared to first century Christians

They're incredibly red pilled

Prince became a JW after his career popularity faded in the 80s

Catholicism is Christianity in its original form.

>American education

+2000 years of added saints and pagan traditions

true christianity is wandering the desert sending random letters to towns

Christianity is a foreign, desert religion. Return to the religion of our European forbears! it is our only hope

Kek nice choice of a FUCKING PAINTING, Abdul.

>Being a Cathocuck
Protestant churches can change. The Catholic cannot.

see
Yeah, the ones that weren't heretical bullshit.

The true Christianity never changed for over 2 millennia and has nothing to do with burning people alive

Cathocucks split the church into Cathocuck and orthodox in 1054

burn the kikes and muslims?

>I just want a non pussified form of Christianity please

Its called Islam

Which religion?
Hellenic, Druidism, germanic, suomenusko, tengri, romuva, slavic paganism?

I wouldn't recommend any. Or just start your own, to codify your preferences as divine law and get sweet tax breaks.

>implying letting a community honor their old pagan traditions will keep them from salvation
>being this much of a jew

Yeah, minus the European Pagans who were terrorized and murdered for not converting! Christianity is of the same father as Islam, two sides of the same Jewish coin.... The Abrahamic religions were NOT made for Europeans and thus we cannot reach our full potential while still following it. It is faulty software.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxe's_Book_of_Martyrs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tyndale#Betrayal_and_death

The catholics burned people a the stake for translating their sacred text into a language that the masses spoke. How is that not an attempt at population control?

those are each branches of the same traditional paganism, and extends as far back as the stoneage

I hope so. I'm going to start visiting my local church this weekend. Been and agnostic leaning towards atheism for my entire life, and I still am, but I want to unite against the darkness that is taking over my environment.

But where will I get a sammich on Sunday?

Look at this DOOD

That's literally what makes Catholicism good you dumb shit, go back to your special snowflake progressive and tolerant church

What denomination is your local church?
There's some Baptist and Methodist ones near me, I'm not really sure on the difference really other than they're protestant and not Catholic.

Nah, science exists now, lad.

Sorry about ruining your little club ;^)

Well Europe's nations, cultures, arts and thoughts rose under christianity.

>Protestant churches can change. The Catholic cannot.
So the ones following the literal word of the bible and not the ones seeing the bible in a historical context as an work of god-fearing people and adding their own experiences of their religious path are the ones being able to change?
I know that and that weren't the brightest days of the church, yes, but blaming catholicism for it totally negates the social and cultural situation in the middleages. Guess why Hus got burned? Mainly for political reasons, which of course also afflicted the church as not only a religious, but also a social and political institution

WE WUZ WITCH HUNTERS AND SHIT

It can change both ways, dumbass. The Lutheran Church is far superior if you remove its progressive taint. Catholics are always gonna be "Turn the other cheek" pussies.

>implying science exists just now

lol so wrong. The renaissance was a return of Pagan thinking.

Most science was developed by monks,priests or christian scholars. You shoukd stick to reddit

I can choose between three churches. Protestant, a Philippine parish and a "young people's church." All the catholic churches have been shut down here. I'd rather go to them, but maybe the protestant church is good to ease me into it.

>Guess why Hus got burned?
Because he was a heretic who supported proto-marxist faggot degeneracies. Good riddance.

There's a Roman Catholic church in a small village nearby. Should I go there instead? They seem more conservative.

*tips fedora*

We wuz enlightned n sheit

Just because elements of ancient arts, authors and their philosophies, which also were a part of christianity (Aquinas), were rediscovered, the Renaissance wasn't pagan. Or does the sixtinian chapel, the cathedral of Florence or the Descartes' philosphy seem to be pagan?

>THEIR TRADITIONS

OH YOU MEAN LIKE CHRISTMAS TREES AND CELEBRATING A DAY JESUS WAS NEVER BORN?

WHAT ABOUT PRAYER BEADS?

BOWING DOWN TO GRAVEN IMAGES?

LLLIIIIAARRRRRRR LLLIIIIAARRRRRRR IF WE'RE KEEEPPPPIINNG SCCOOOORREEEEE

I thought that this was going to be a Bernie Sanders thread

or Descartes' philosphy*

>ask for helping in picking a church
>you all keep shitting on eachother, spouting half-truths and plain making shit up to fuck with eachother

I thought this was a christian board.

I'd probably be too scared to go to a Catholic one. There's a little one near me, a little further than the others but it doesn't feel very welcoming like more liberal churches.

Explain this

“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”
“Do not use force against an evil man.”
“Do not resist evil with evil.”
“Do not return evil for evil.”
“Overcome evil with good.”
“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

Kill yourself commie.

Here, the Early Christian version of graven image and statue worship

>3:00 AM in Malaysia
>better read new testament interpretations
good point though

LOL user, you clearly haven't read the Bible

Did you read everything your professors assigned you though?

Just dug for some more information on the protestant church. They posted this on their site.

"We realize that we don't know everything and search for cooperation with other churches, with the Islam and other religions. We also converse with different-minded people on a basis of equality and respect."

I don't think this is for me.

>christcucks create schism after schism after schism and basically invite people to invade us
>southern europe gets arabbed
>Sack constantinople after causing the fall of rome
>MUH DEAD JEW ON A STICK IS WHITE

>Will true Christianity ever be restored in our lifetime?
Yes. And too all of thos heretics/schismatics/atheist/pagans who say "BUT BUT MUH JEBUS WONT KILL PPL! LOVE YOUR ENEMY AND SHIT!" - you not geting the point. We love our enemies. But enemies of God must be killed and send stright to Hell. Deus Vult.

Thank you for pointing this out brother.

Sounds like Church of England, they're very liberal and celebrate diversity with gay people and female priests.