I hate my team. Why was I born in Kansas City?

I hate my team. Why was I born in Kansas City?

because your parents are related

GOT EM

kek

>living in the capital of flyoverland

you got refballed

>titans QB gets hit
>fumbles
>lol its not a fumble
>titans kick a FG
>KC loses by 1

THE KRAUT COMES IN FIRING

it looks like espn put a big meme arrow next to the text like it was a shitpost btfoing the chiefs

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FECAL MATTER TEAM OF THE DECADE!!!

thats chicago, which is the 3rd largest media market in the country, 4th is houston

FPBP

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

>seething

If the Royals can e in it all why centre chefs

Fuck my fandom
How will my blow it tonight too...

Look forward to watching the 4-12 season when you throw away your top 5 QB for no god damn reason and lose to Gruden twice.

lel

he uh, had forward progress, while standing still...............................

>If the Royals can e in it all why centre chefs

because the NFL will never, ever, forgive the Jets and Chiefs for winning SB III and IV and forcing the League merger with the AFL.

Not to mention bad luck. A potential red zone interception turning into a touchdown, and a missed field goal.

Based

> he blindly roots for the team closest to him

look at this dood

It's strange how the Chiefs always seems to get "bad luck" in the playoffs, because they never play to win and put the other team in bad positions. They play scared and the other team has all the initiative.

BRUH

Fucking destroyed.

You deserve it. The amount of faggot ass Queef shitposters on this board leading up the the playoffs, you got everything you deserved. ONE AND DONE!

thats andy reids style

>"Kansas City"
>it's not even in Kansas state

I just learned of the comeback
>The shitty of Kansas

babbys first NFL game? google "forward progress"

Stop spamming every nfl thread and I might feel sorry for you.

>dublin is irelands capital
>it was founded by vikings who killed/raped the irish there

BLITZKRIEGED

FPBP

Dublin became the capital because it kept on doubling in size

now watch the play

NO MERCY FOR NAZI FROGS

NO MERCY FOR NAZI FROG POSTERS

YOU DESERVE ALL YOUR SUFFERING

Is Butker's missed field goal refball as well?

Sure, they should be more aggressive and not give the other team a chance to get back in the game, but a couple of plays this game were a combination of pure luck and bad officiating.

>Losing because Revis is allergic to tackling and catching the football

Fucking hilarious.

1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done 1 n done

that’s what you fags get for voting for Drumpf

Standing still in the pocket is not forward progress, otherwise every single tackle that results in a fumble would be overruled because of forward progress.

Concentration Bants

The kick is up ... it's good!

this is how rogerbots defend shitty refs

JUST COLD

>another playoff loss
>at home
This shit just doesn't even anger me anymore, saw it coming since the middle of the 3rd quarter. I feel nothing.

Based german humour

Germanistan BTFOs Kansas Shitty

/thread

While Chicago is undoubtedly larger, Kansas City is located more centrally in true flyover land. Look at how many less people live about 250 miles or so west of the Mississippi. There is practically a north/south line were frontier settlement must have petered out at.

>49ers fan here
Just looked it up.

This is the single most offensive refball I have seen in working memory and that's INCLUDING the similar "that fumble isn't actually a fumble because of """forward progress""" despite losing the ball immediately upon contact" that happened to my niners in the 2011 nfccg.

That was fucking nauseating. Mariota should have just handed them the ball the next play if he had even an ounce of sportsmanship.

TOP LMAO

holy shit, this is brutal

Nice one

just fuck off back to your tiny coastal shithole

IL, PA, OH, MI, and even GA are all top 10 states by population

stay irrelevant

reminds me of when a guy from oregon thought they mattered.... less people than WI of all places

overrated but reddit refugees love circle jerking

>getting mad at being given a geography/history lesson
dude wasnt even implying it was a negative thing, stop going out of your way to make mountains out of mole hills

>muh loudest stadium

Franz kicking OP when he's already down then fucking his wife for good measure.

>the nazi got em

t. op

I live in IL you gigantic faggot, stop making false assumptions

california city is in mexico
oregon city is in idaho
washington city is in oregon
nevada city is in arizona
arizona city is in new mexico

it goes on and on and on and on

I'm OP. I'm pretty sure I was arguing with germanbro in the game thread about how there is no way the offense can fuck this up but deep down I knew what was coming

put me in the screencap

DELET THIS

noice

Travis Kelce was knocked out cold and clearly fumbled the ball to the Titans the very next possession. The refs didn't even review it in the booth basically to make it even.