Dallas Memorial Live Thread

President Obama and President Bush Speak at Dallas Shooting Memorial Service @ 10:30am PST
>FOX 10 Phoenix
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Watching for Obama's signals for BLM terrorists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1TVhsMapAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to see the police walk out on him when he starts talking BLM bullshit and gun control.

Why was based Kinsey replaced with a poo in loo?

which boosh

What will happen if obama brings up gun control and BLM? Would the police walk out?

F

Hope so. Or coup right then and there. Kek wills it.

"if if if if ahhh if you uhhh white people um um um only knew, uh uh uh uh uh about the struggle that these economically uh uh uh disadvantaged youths have to uh uh uh uh uh encounter every day, you'd uh uh uh uh, you'd probably not uh uh uh have such a heavy handed approach to uh uh uh uh uh their uh situation."
>Audience gasps

Can you imagine how the family members would feel? Your husband was just murdered in cold blood and the President comes to the service to talk about gun control.

No, they are professionals.

> Need mo money fo dem programz

I think she got a new job

What if the police chief is okay with it? Which he seems to be.

I would expect some backlash if the President begins feeding into the bullshit about an even that happened in LA was even remotely justified in Texas.
Race role reversal, what would happen if armed vigilantes began gunning down known career criminals (Like the 2 people this started over) what would the liberal/BLM spin be?
Would they suddenly embrace due process?

Why did they let the king of the primates babble, this shit is all his fault.
I can see Bush speaking but obongo needs to be run the fuck out of everywhere.

>what would the liberal/BLM spin be
Black people cant be racist

Blacks are the most hateful racist group on the planet.

Lynch is back

Come back in a bit during Democrap questions

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

But racism was created by the white man and black people cant be racist.

Some fat tumblrina said so.

everyone knows chief dindu is there to put out his own fire. i hope the cops refuse to shake his hand.

jesus when is this thing?

Obama is dragging it out because he doesn't want to be there

And he's not wantedvthere so wtf is he doing there?
Just go fucking play golf you nigger and leave the men to talk and clean up your mess.

Hopefully the Speaker of the House is in a secure location during this.

CROSSED LEGS

>Bernie and obongo covering up lynch currently testifying

Pure Cohencidence

She quit after everyone on Sup Forums harassed her about being a coalburner.

Did I see Lyin' Ted and his wife over on the right or is that someone else?

Chaffetz: "Does an individual need a security clearance to review or have access to classified material?"
AG Lynch: "Congressman, that issue will be dependent upon the agency for whom they work, and the nature of the work they did, uhm, with respect to..."
Chaffetz: "Can you give me an example where you don't need a security clearance to view classified material?"
AG Lynch: "No I believe as I was going to say they would but the type of clearance varies with every agency and the agency would make that decision and determination."
Chaffetz: "Is it legal or illegal to share classified information with somebody who doesn't have a security clearance?"
AG Lynch: "Congressman, it depends on the facts of every situation, you'd have to determine how that sharing occurred, you'd have to determine the means, you'd have to determine the reason, the intent, certainly depending upon how you view the statute, it could go any number of ways."
Chaffetz: "So you think there is a scenario in which you could share classified information with someone who doesn't have the requisite security clearance?"
AG Lynch: "No I would not draw that conclusion, I would say that I'm not able to answer it as a hypothetical, but that there are a number of factors that would go into the decision, and one could have any number of results."
Chaffetz: "Is it legal or illegal to provide access to somebody who doesn't have the requisite security clearance to view classified material?"
AG Lynch: "To provide access?"
Chaffetz: "Yeah"
AG Lynch: "Again, uh, I'd need more facts on the hypothetical, but I'd look at a number of things, and depending upon how you reviewed it, it could go any number of ways."
Chaffetz: "Is it legal or illegal to store, house, or retain classified information in a non-secure location?"
AG Lynch: "Again I would refer you to the statute, one could in fact, uh, have liability, again depending upon the nature and facts and circumstances.."

1/2

if someone brings up gun control.....

RAGE!!!!!!

He's dragging it out to draw attention away from the Loretta Lynch deposition, I guarantee it. Fucking degenerates.

>yfw gun control speech at a memorial service

>hundreds of african americans get killed
>nobody cares

>5 whities die
>OMFG! quickly invite the president hurr hurr

racists

Chaffetz: "Do you have any examples of where it's legally acceptable to retain classified information in a non secure location?"
AG Lynch: "I don't have a hypothetical answer for that."
Chaffetz: "Is it legal or illegal to provide false testimony under oath?"
AG Lynch: "There are a number of statues that cover that, both at the federal and state level, uh, there are a number of ways in which that could be found."
Chaffetz: "There's a difference between prosecuting something and whether it's legal or illegal. You know, these questions are pretty simple and you've got millions of people with security clearance. How are they supposed to go through the gyrations that you've laid out in order to make a simple determination?"
AG Lynch: "Congressman, if we had a specific fact situation, that could be reviewed."
Chaffetz: "I'm asking if it's legal or illegal to share classified information with somebody who doesn't have a security clearance."
AG Lynch: "Again, I refer you to the appropriate statutes, and I refer you to the facts of every situation. It would be unfair to give a blanket answer to every hypothetical."

We just need more black cops

>so many flags
>none of them israeli

you antisemite fucking shits.

Nice timing.

>Comey delivers whether Hillary should be prosecuted
>Obama campaigns with Hillary

>Comey grilled in congress
>Hype Black Lives Matter on television

>2 black killed by cops, 1 black killed 5 cops
>Obama blames the cops

>Lynch questioned by congress
>Bernie endorses Hillary
>Obama goes to Dallas for memorial

It's orchestrated. America is under subversion. Unbelievable.

Obama is irl sliding

Is Obama sitting on the ground?

Texas has had six flags. None of them have been greatest ally.
Hopefully 7 soon when Texit.

>BLM is in support of the police

uh no

Like European politicians marched after the Charlie Hebdo hoax, two Presidents front this hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=n1TVhsMapAI

>muh separatism
>muh unity
how did this fucking faggot get elected?

>(((Rabbi Andrew Mark Pailey)))

I agree with this guy

Non Hispanic whites made up 28.8% of the city of Dallas.

>Obama, Cruz, and Bush

???

why are the president and vice president in the same location?

Clapping intensifies.

Alright uh we have to remember that these uh armed terrorists are uh not affiliated with the BLM movement. They were uh brainwashed by our country's lax uh gun control laws. We dont solve things by uh tweeting.
Ififififififififif we let these uh radical white Americans have access to the uh deadly assault rifle 15, then uh more babies will die.
Thank you.

haha holy shit he just WE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG at a memorial for dead cops

bush and cruz are major politicians from texas

So Paul Ryan can be President for a few months.

Here comes the dindu duo.

Makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

So Biden can be sworn in on Air Force One after Hillary's planned assassination of Obama. Anything to get sympathy votes.

OH FUCK A MUSLIM

RECORD THIS SHIT

Back.

this country is so far gone

fuckin dindus

Holy shit her voice

has he talked yet

And to the left.

White America needs to happen.
Is there any debate on this anymore?
Can we please take our taxes out of the system and spend money on ourselves?

Why are we forced to subsidize our demise?

watch out fo dat HOLY GHOST POWAH

LAWD GOD PROTECT OUR BABIES.

Kill me senpai

Listen for the Muslim to mention KAFIRS or KUFFAR or KAFFARIN

why is he there?

ALLAHU AKBAR

literally allah ackbah

I don't know how people can think non-whites are equal

and why is a fucking muslim there

ALLAU AKBAR!!!

PRAISE ALLAH

ALLAHU AKBAR

no white males say a pray... sad.

only a jew

Were any of the cops killed even muslim? Or are they just catering to them

Uh oh I think this guy might be a suicide bomber.

FUCK YOU MUSLIM
Nothing here is about you, you worthless fucks

EVERYONE WHO DIED ARE COPS. NOT MUSLIMS OR DINDUS.

Why? None of the cops are Muslim?

>most pleasing to you
Shariah

>us
Muslims

>purify the world
genocide

Are we going to hear a Muslim prayer too?
The first person he named to pray sounded pretty middle eastern.

>You see how peaceful, the muzzies are? Stop being so bigoted.

This imam is actually p good, young guy too

>literally a mudshit allowed to praise allah
>every word he says is a lie
america cucked

It's Texas, we don't actually have Muslims.
If they're here, they get shot by cops and security guards.

Will Obama apologize for creating the currently fucked race relations this country has? He essentially caused those men's deaths.

You'll hang with him, cunt.

>racism and xenophobia

R A C I S M A N D X E N O P H O B I A

RACISM AND XENOPHOBIA
RACISM AND XENOPHOBIA
RACISM AND XENOPHOBIA

BTW guys do you remember XENOPHOBIA?

Why is this faggot talking?

>Xenophobia

There's that word again.

TAKBIR

FUCK THIS FUCKING MUZTARD