Bros...How Do We Fix The Browns?

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21985114/cleveland-browns-fans-hold-perfect-season-parade-20-mark-team-0-16-season

Fucking how?

Move’em

In what way will that help, exactly? Also, [spoiler]move them where[/spoiler]?

Bumping for interest. I really want some fucking ideas.

The Browns are what the Browns should be.

What kind of bullshit non-answers are these? Damn, Sup Forumsenis really has gone down the shitter, hasn't it?

Move them to St. Louis, rename them to some bird species.

Sell it to a new owner who isn't a retard so he can hire other people who are also not retarded. The Browns as an organization is fucked at every conceivable level.

Remove the Haslams from ownership.

What are the Haslams doing that's fucking the Browns?

To where? Baltimore already has a successful football team.

Backseat driving the team, such as taking a hobo's advise to draft Manziel when all the staff begged him not to.

NFL should step in and give them an extra round off picks starting at the 33rd pick.

Revive Jim Brown

well, it worked the last time...

1. Take a QB with the top pick
2. Take best player available with the 4th overall pick
3. Thank your stars that you have John Dorsey and Alonzo Highsmith picking the back end.
4. Go out and get a playmaker at a skill position.

I was at the Packers/Browns game this year and I don't think they're far away. They need a QB badly.

People always forget the 1995 Belichick-led Browns were favorites to be Super Bowl contenders. When the move was announced the team's morale went into the crapper and they had a godawful season.

hes not dead you shithead

there is no fanbase sadder than the browns fan base

>all those white people

Rejuvenate?

liquidate it

keeping Hue Jackson after he's won only 1 game in two years of coaching the team

They're named after the color of shit. It was always destined for them to be terrible.

They should have a reality TV show where the fans decide the draft picks.

Relocate this version of the Browns to Baltimore also.

This, unironically. Without rigging from the league (Cavs) Cleveland teams are cursed to always fail. Gotta move the team.

This but unironically. I’d rather have 31 competitive teams and one perennial loser meme team than 32 competitive teams. Keeps things in perspective when your team is doing poorly.