Holocaust museum pleads: stop playing Pokémon Go here

>Almost everywhere you turn, it seems, people have their eyes glued to smartphone screens playing Pokémon Go. Since its launch last week, the app has quickly become a cultural phenomenon that has fans of all ages hunting around their neighborhoods for collectible digital creatures that appear on players' screens as they explore real-world locations.

>But there's at least one place that would really like to keep Pokémon out: the Holocaust Museum.

>The museum, along with many other landmarks, is a "PokéStop" within the game — a place where players can get free in-game items. There are three PokéStops associated with various parts of the museum.

>"Playing the game is not appropriate in the museum, which is a memorial to the victims of Nazism," Andrew Hollinger, the museum's communications director, told The Post. "We are trying to find out if we can get the museum excluded from the game."

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/07/12/holocaust-museum-to-visitors-please-stop-catching-pokemon-here/

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-07-12-holocaust-museum-pleads-stop-playing-pokemon-go-here

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Koffing_(Pokémon)
youtu.be/ME1v4NErEuw
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gastly_(Pokémon)
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hypno_(Pokémon)
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Drowzee_(Pokémon)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All according to keikaku*

(Translator's note: keikaku means coincidence.)

That image. I haven't laughed this much in weeks

she clearly died of aids.

Jesus fucking Christ. Only in 2016 could we have hilarious headlines like this.

>Pokemon Go
>Go around catching foreign beings
>Reap the fruits of their labor
>Transfer them to Prof Willow's camp where they are never seen again
Japan knows what's up

It's funny what you can find, though.

>Pokemon GOY VEY ANOTHER SHOAH

This is why the Jews fear the samurai.

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

My sides!

>O-oy vey! Stop forgetting about the 7 million! Goyim must be aware of the 7 million every waking moment of their lives!
Nah they can go gas themselves. You'd have to enforce a full ban on cell phone use in the museum, and even then, people will just go to the outer wall and still be able to do all the shit they'd be able to do inside, only they wouldn't give shekels for an admission ticket. Checkmate, kikes.

Jesus fucking Christ. How massive of a vagina do you have to be to be "horrified" by a goddamn Pokemon?

I never got into pokemon ever - what creature is that and what's the joke behind that specific one?

>captcha: OLD Browns

A gas Pokémon... in the Lolocaust museum? You don't see the massive coincidence there?

I wonder what you can find in Auschwitz?

Any Germans here that can go to Auschwitz and see what Pokemon you can find there?

It would be fucking glorious.

You do know Koffing is a toxic gas pokemon, right?

I wonder what you can catch at Auschwitz.

Never mind.

His name is koffing. He's a gas pokemon.

>Koffing is a spherical Pokémon filled with toxic gasses.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Koffing_(Pokémon)

>she

>(((((((((((((FEINBERG)))))))))))))

this but a coincidence!

A fictional character in a museum for a fictional event. Really makes you think, huh?

It's Ghastly though, a Pokemon that uses gas based attacks.

How close do you guys live to old concentration or death camps? It would be great if you went to one and see what pokemon you can find there.

>>The museum, along with many other landmarks, is a "PokéStop" within the game — a place where players can get free in-game items. There are three PokéStops associated with various parts of the museum.

thats one way to raise attendence

This game has probably broke attendance records for the museum and they are bitching about it?

How can this be anything but a good thing? Child goes in to the museum to catch a pokemon. Then they decide to wander on the way out looking at the exhibits that they would not have voluntarily gone to see in the first place learning a little in the process. win-win.

I do wonder if they'll patch Koffing with something else.

Kek

I didn't even know about this game until yesterday and today I saw people playing it everywhere.

What the fuck is going on? Is pokèmon cool now?

It's still a goddamn Pokemon.

Hypnos and Koffings, obviously.

tell me what this gif is from right now! I have to know. I WILL DO ANYTHING MR. PLEASE

Its just another (((globalist))) ploy to distract the masses.

Or rather, I wonder if Probopass'll be """patched""" with Koffing :^)

It's Father Ted.

But its the only place you can catch nosepass

>Pokedex entry: The Nosenberg can only be found among the exhibits of the holocaust museum. Its distinctive cry of "she-khel! she-khel!" alerts other Nosenbergs when it detects an anti-semite approaching.

tell me more british man. Show about priests on island with ss uniforms? What is this?

Here's the full episode.

youtu.be/ME1v4NErEuw

Ghost types mostly

>transgender pioneer
>(((Fineberg)))

>Nosenberg
Thats actually already in the game. Its an Oven Type Pokemon too.

It's 62km to the closest concentration camp where I live, so it could be a fun day trip when I have time.

A priest from another parish leaves his entire SS collection to Ted - who then accidentally takes cyanide with a former Nazi soldier that's been hiding since the war.

It's the only Nazi related episode. There's plenty of racism in that one though.

>Gastly has no true form, due to its body being 95% poisonous gas.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gastly_(Pokémon)

That's a layered joke right there.

Ted accidentally does this in front of the only Chinese family on the island.

Sounds great, I'll check it out. Thank you British man

>Auchwitz
> In germany

Sup Forums level of historical understanding is absolutely embarrassing guess it explains your ridiculous views though.

Just kidding; you'd probably find Hypno or Drowzee instead:
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hypno_(Pokémon)

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Drowzee_(Pokémon)

Now fork over your nations and shekels, goyim.

Reading that picture gave me cancer.

At least it didn't give you AIDS.

This has to be a logical fallacy of some kind. I love how far you're reaching to generalize here to support whatever delusions you hold.

>Hypno
Ofcourse it has a Jew nose

He's right, though. The majority of Sup Forums consistently shows an astonishingly grade of historical ignorance outside of threads specifically dedicated to history.

>astonishingly grade of historical ignorance
Compared to what? Even the dumb people on Sup Forums are way more knowledgeable than the general public

Oh look, projection, as well as the inconspicuous absence of an argument.

>Protomyxzoa rheumatica

That disease doesn't even exist.

In this context, it's euphemistically synonymous with "ass blaster".

It's code for 'faggot aids'

thats a man

holy fucking kek

How many Jews can that thing gas at the same time?

So the media and the banks are not enough for them.
Now they want our Pokemons.
When will it end ?

In my town there's a gym that spawned at a temple. I'm currently sitting on it with a koffing and keep BTFOing anyone who tries to take it back.

Classic Jews. Trying to corner the market in fantasy

why the fuck is there a holocaust museum in America???

That book sucks

German fags get to it right fucking now. Can a German fag go to Auschwitz and see what kind of Pokemon are there?

It has to, as the genitalia was completely devastated.

Auschwitz is in Poland.

lots and lots of dead bellsprouts

>transgender
>lesbian
every time

6 trillion.

>Tfw nu-Sup Forums is too fucking stupid that this was intentional.

>she
what?

>horrified at the game designers because they didn't think to remove weezing from every holocaust museum in the world
are you fucking serious?

OYYYYYYYYYY

This whole day. It just keeps getting weirder. Obama's speech, in that horrifying "funeral"/political rally. That music. And now this.

Fucking kikes REEEEE

kek

I have it on good authority that there's a Ratata in the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam.

>Didn't know whether to be horrified or disappointed in the game creators

Well shit nigga, you're the one playing Pokemon GO in a holocaust museum.

those pokemon are more real than the bullshit in that museam

Team Rocket is causing another shoah!

Mein Koffing.

>those dubs

JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI!

Woop. Is your authority an Egyption god, by any chance?

>One particularly troubling image circulating online yesterday appeared to show the poison gas Pokémon Koffing in the museum - a situation so inappropriate that whether the image was legitimate or not, the very possibility this could occur is enough to hope The Pokémon Company and developer Niantic sit up and take notice.

>Not everyone agrees, however. While researching this story the Post found a player who had released a lure item within the museum which spawned swarms of creatures for a small crowd of players.

>the Post found a player who had released a lure item within the museum which spawned swarms of creatures

Really makes you think.

dubs don't lie

>German fag go to Auschwitz
Please lurk more.

I mean alot of Sup Forums arguments are based on long disregarded and refuted science e.g race and IQ. Or excessive confirmation bias selecting occasional anecdote e.g a uncivilised mexican being uncivil and extrapolating that to mexicans generally.

Oh look, projection, as well as the inconspicuous absence of an argument.