Once again the Patriots have the easiest path to the Super Bowl ever. How does this happen every year?

Once again the Patriots have the easiest path to the Super Bowl ever. How does this happen every year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sx1GMzw-KnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews

All paths are easy when you're as great as the Patriots are.

5-6 free wins each season

because the rest of the NFL sucks

the media keeps giving them ammo

This desu

they play by the same rules as everyone else
don't hate the player hate the game

>Once again the Patriots have the easiest path to the Super Bowl ever. How does this happen every year?

By getting the #1 seed

Its crazy how it always seems like their divisonal round game is always the easiest possible scenario for them

I mean the fucking TITANS? Jesus christ.

>shit division
>shit conference
>good coach
>decent qb
seriously the AFC is so fucking weak rn they weren't going to face serious opposition except from the Steelers

It could be the Bills, but still easy enough

And now that ESPN has pissed them off, they pretty much have a free ticket to the Super Bowl and will win it just to spite them

>Decent QB

Doesn't surprise me that you save pics off of Facebook my man

Because the AFC is the least competitive conference of the two and has the fewest competitive teams. They have the Browns for gods sake. They have 8 teams with a losing season vs 6 of the NFC.

What would have been a hard path? Broncos? Raiders? Colts? It's easy because Pats are the best team.

Oh really, what's the great division that would give the Pats trouble? Please say AFC West.

Are you implying that the Chiefs are better than the Titans despite losing?

AFC North

Uh, yes. Refball, Mariotta getting a luckbox TD off a deflection, Kelce getting knocked out of game with helmet to helmet hit that wasn't even flagged etc.

AFC has been by far the better conference this century

What's even the point of playing the games if the better team losses then?

Brady has a better record against the AFC North than he does against the Dolphins

If the Patriots only look good because of how weak the AFC is, how come they’re 3-1 against NFC teams this season? And how come the BB Pats have won against five different NFC teams in the Super Bowl?

Put them in the big boy conference and see how well they do.

because the #1 seed always plays the lowest remaining seed

>How does this happen every year?

(((forward progress)))

WTF I still think it more likely the refs wanted to help Tenessee to benefit the Patriots or Steelers than for a ref to deem that play forward progress.

If the "better team" doesn't always win wouldn't that be a better reason to play the games? Anyway, why watch movies instead of reading the synopsis?

>getting 4 free wins against the Steelers and Browns/Bengals while getting to kill the meme that the Ravens play well against the Patriots

Top kek.

>Browns, Bungles, Steelers
Of course it's a delusional steelers fan that thinks his division isn't a joke.
Literally easier than AFC East, at least Dolphins give Pats problems, Ravens would be the only team to steal a win from them every year.

>6 free wins instead of just 5
Ok then

Pretty great, they have an unbelievable record vs the NFC, something like 80% winning. They would have probably had more undefeated seasons if they were in NFC when it was awful a few years ago.

Why doesn't Tom Brady have more regular season MVP awards?

all five times the patriots won the super bowl, the afc had a winning record vs the nfc, this year is an exception. try again. if they were in any other division they would bury the other three and youd say the same about whatever division they were placed in

the nfc never had a winning record against the afc in the 00s. patriots would have feasted even more much more often than not if they were in the nfc during this run

>2007
>2011

Same reason Belichick doesn't win coach of the year every year. MVP is a flavor of the season award.

Back when the only other good teams in the league were Colts and Steelers, I remember NFC was so bad. Their only "good" team was Eagles who Patriots crushed by like 40 points when they met in season, and had their easiest Super Bowl win against. Those years Pats were going 14-2 in the regular season, there's a good chance they would have been 16-0 a few times.

this thread clearly wasn't made by an ass blasted chefs fan

because they are so good that they necessarily have to play weaker teams.

that's nice but i said "rn" champion

ok, well the two best teams in the NFL are both in the AFC

the NFC just has more pretty good teams than the AFC

it was also against the south, easily the best division. The Patriots beat the fuck out of everybody to the point where brainlets attribute it to everyone they play sucking. They also have to play every previous year AFC division winner every season by winning their division every year.
>b-b-but the afc east sucks
only the nfc south and west has a better record with its 2-4 teams

Mad about what? The Chiefs losing? I root for the Pats and I'm from Indiana.

>I root for the Pats
oh okay
>and I'm from Indiana
HAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO

Spaz.

When the Patriots went 14-2 in 2004, the AFC went 44-20 against the NFC, so youre probably right that season

only correct answer in thread. rest is autofellatio. people fundamentally not understanding how playoffs work because they are only here for mandrama

>>Be Patriots Fan
>>Always get best games and best commercials in one night.

Who is this girl again? So many results, so many dead ends.

That's my gf dude.

>0-1 against the AFC Central

GOAT my ass

That's clearly not a picture of your hand.

They're always talented because they don't have to pay Brady all that much since he's willing to take pay cuts due to his wife.

The more you win in the regular season the better slated you are in the playoffs. It's been like this in sports for awhile now...

Except college sports. I have no idea how that system works

I hope you're from or at least have some tie to Massachusetts.

the bandwagon is strong with this one

The chiefs always smack down the pats

I think Brady has better stats this season than Peyton had during a couple of his MVP seasons.

>refballing so absolutely joke teams are your only opponents garunteeing a visit to the championship game

Why? They're all just mercenaries from all over, not just close to the geographical location of that particular sports corporation. Brady is my favorite QB, Welker was my favorite player, now it's Gronk.

>having loyalty to a sports corporation because it's closer to your hometown, even if none of the nigger mercenaries playing for "your" team are from your city or state

The retard is strong with this one.

bait

Fact. It's childish to be emotionally invested in a sports corporation, especially just because they're closer to you. Nothing is more pathetic than losers wearing another man's jersey like a cheerleader (double loser points if that player is black).

>when you cheat like the patriots do
Because the patriots cheat
>it's easy because the pats cheat.

>refs reffing trash teams so they can get memed on by pats
>pats never have to worry about not making it to the conference champ game
>ensue massive league profits from pats merch and ticket sales

gimme that sauce

Yeah but we are buying them for our team, we OWN them...I cant believe they are uppity enough to stand for the national anthem or that the owners dont give them a whipping when they do

I do enjoy it and keep up with it so that I have something to talk about with the blue pilled flouride stare masses...they are everywhere

This

>He doesnt

>waaah they cheated goodell give me the win instead

AFC is shit

Alyssa Reece Dani Daniels and Elisa reality kings

only because you're an aus bro

>le easy path meme
>beats the so called hard path team in the bowl

>Steelers
>Browns

Something something beaten down team vs well rested team

>both teams get two weeks rest
>pats have shorter offseason than most teams in the league every year
What was meant by this?

The NFL can't afford the Patriots to win. Ratings and interest would tank. If the team with the league's best WR, RB, WR2, and a HoF QB can't beat 40yr Brady, Frankenstein's monster, and a bunch of literally whos, there's no point in watching the NFL anymore. The product on the field already sucks, and if the narrative starts to suck and fans lose out hope they can compete, lots of fans are going to jump ship.

well the patriots cant play themselves now can they?

5>2

>had to go through prime Steelers, Colts, Ravens, and Broncos every year
>easy

k hun

Transfer Pates to the AFC central! It's the only way to keep the NFL fair and save futbol!

Pats make being a Steelers fan so fucking annoying. You want to hope for the best, but you know the outcome regardless. Their last game together was so crushingly disappointing for me.

>Pats suffer a schism and divide into Brady loyalists and Belichick loyalists
>one group gets sent to the NFC, the other stays in the AFC
>they play in the bowl next year

Who can say.

>western mass local commercials
youtube.com/watch?v=sx1GMzw-KnQ