Can we safely say that Sup Forums is pro-BLACK and pro-KARABOĞA board now...

Can we safely say that Sup Forums is pro-BLACK and pro-KARABOĞA board now ? We repelled wh*Te dogs from Sup Forums in 2 months of fierce clashes and we finally gained control of Sup Forums.
Our BLACK Jihad reminded of my glorious BLACK ottoman ancestors, it reminded me Fatih Sultan Mehmet, it reminded me Ghenghis Khan. This is the digital reincarnation of Ottoman Empire.

>go outside, surrounded by white people
>go to my 95% white school
>go to my 95% white job
>get home and bitch about the 5% of blacks I saw during the day and how they're clearly oppressing the white man
op i need you to do me a huge favor and kys

wat

That's it, i'm tired of you ignoring my quality posts, i'm going to hound you everywhere you go and post a mehmet for your transgressions.

yeah nah cunt

Mehmet has been put in a secret prison for gulenism

I like to think of it as a sort of BLACK revolution. Ever since its creation, Sup Forums was spammed daily with threads pertaining to whiteness, ie "Am I white?" threads. Whites were constantly praised and some posters were obsessed with being white. But now, the peasants have risen up. The common folk of Sup Forums never truly liked these threads, and finally rose up in revolt against the white ruling class. While disorganized and chaotic at first, a dark horse emerged in the vaccum. KARABOĞA united the anti-white forces into a single fighting force, and over the next few months, fought hard against the white oppressors. What was at once a near certain defeat, became an overwhelming victory. The people rejoiced as KARABOĞA and his army liberated thread after thread. He became famous site-wide after he began to launch raids into Sup Forums, causing mass butthurt and rage.

And yet, nobody truely knows who KARABOĞA is. Nothing is known about his origins or why he fought. Some say KARABOĞA does not represent a man, but an idea, created by the people to unite themselves. We may never know the truth about KARABOĞA, but we do know that he will go down in history as one of the greatest leaders in the history of Sup Forums.

KARA BOĞA is every one of us. We’re all KARA BOĞAs

wtf is kara boga ?

You can’t explain KARA BOĞA, You have to feel it. You must have a galactic consciousness to understand and comprehend it.

it's the kind of shit you take when you go overboard with the fibre

Lifestyle for me

Daily reminder:
Vicente GUERRERO, MEXICAN general who killed wh*Tes on sight, was the first BLACK president in the world
KARA BOĞA is the true path towards enlightenment

Sup Forums is oficially a BLACK POWER board

saved

of course my BLACK TURKISH friend, we needed a pepe

BLACK posting is probably the best thing to come to int

maybe ever

Post in /nwg/ - non wh*Te general

the first post is mine niGGa

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wh*Teoids tremble in fear

mfw I beat the shit out of a subhuman wh*Toid today and then fuked he mather