Japanese

>Japanese
>steel

Can we stop romanticizing the katana now? Japanese steel is officially crap.

My trust in Japanese products has plummeted. I prefer Chinese products these days anyway.

It's because Japanese use Chinese resources

The best knives in the world are still Japanese and likely will be for centuries to come.

Nope. It's because the Japanese companies used fake results. They lied to their customers. Japanese manufacturing is going to be relegated to Brazilian-tier by 2019. Mark my words.

too bad, kobe steel isn't representative of japanese steel company at all. it's certainly kind of a large company, ranked as the third position in the industry in japan, but they are led by top two companies by a large margin; and more importantly, even subpar steel on japanese standard is way better than "quality" steel on non-japanese standard and that's why nobody had realized it until they publicized it in the first place.

>management of Kobelco will be found beheaded on the road soon

"let's buy safe American cars made of the US steel!"

the US IIHS 2017 TOP SAFETY PICK PLUS (safest cars in crash test)
no. of awarded models:

Italian/Alfa Romeo 1 model
Swede/Volvo 3 models
Korean 9
German 10
Japanese 36
Murican 4

>I prefer Chinese products these days anyway.

That's your main point ikr.

But recently many Japan's manufacturing companies got scandals, like Toshiba(hundred billions of window-dressing), Takata(explosive and deadly air-bags), Nissan(quality certification by unlicensed employees) and Hitachi(water falling onto passenger seats of Britain's high speed trains). Japan's high quality is becoming an old tale.

Zhang pls

Xixixi

That was real face of japan. Literally trash asshole.

Only for cheap fake stuff

Your computer and smartphone were probably manufactured in China.

Yeah we got made in china stuff whether we want to or not

Are you that guy that posted his stories of dealing with the Chinese steel industry?

That thread was highly amusing. Do you have any more?

Chinese product are much better than Japanese product.
China is better than pig Japan.

>manufactured in China.
yes, they export many hot Chinese girls to Japan

>China is better
y...yeah

>Hitachi(water falling onto passenger seats of Britain's high speed trains).
> designed by hitachi built in Britain
It was the failure of air conditioning unit which fabricated by British factory.
It seemingly can be said that leaking water was caused by simply failure when connected pipe wrongly, or missed of sealing( O ring).
I am not sure which side should be responsible for the error of whole process, but I was surprised by this since I have never heard leaking water from air con in the train here.
I am not saying this failure was all Britain's fault but it is sad to hear many are blaming Hitachi one sidedly saying like shame on you Hitachi, you disgrace of Japanese products.

wasnt that guy russian

Fair enough.

We are lacking in creativity and had to copy other country's archivement to develope in its entire history. So it is quite natural china always makes better product than japan.

Iirc he had an American flag though he did have some dealings with the Russian too

Zhang...

>Kobe Steel
>Toyota Emission
>Takata Airbag
Go damn it japs, why do you become more scammy than jews lately?

>a random russian on Sup Forums
>dealing with some other country's steel industry
we can only deal with a bottle of bath lotion by drinking it

archive or screenshot?

Here you go.

That was dumb.

I thought the whole point of the katana was that Japan had shit-tier steel and needed ingenious manufacturing techniques just to create a usable product.

>ingenious manufacturing
Celts did the folding thing 2 millennia earlier. It was dropped because better methods were discovered.

Katana is a meme created for weebs to have self-confidence

I won't make any excuses, we have gotta degenerated, certainly.
But another thing I could point out is that everybody gained media to expose any social scandals today so that one disaffected man may topple huge organization.
Such a scandals could also exist in the past, but until 2000 or so, it was easily hushed up especially when it would involve large money or substantial person.

And for that reason, I'd tremble for this guy's words.
>>development of communication method would eventually lead it to "communism".

Really makes you think