Tattoos

I know it's degenerate. But just for the hell of it, should I get a huge fuckin nazi tattoo on my chest. (I'm decently muscular so it won't be as cringy)

Dont. You'll rarget it.

eh do you have a reason at all? or just to try and impress a minority of Sup Forumslacks

you should do it.it'll make you look cool and powerful. you should show it off as much as possible

Don't be a moron. Did Hitler have a huge Nazi tatoo? Are you stupid?

>should I get a huge fuckin nazi tattoo on my chest.
meh i'd say put it right on your forehead for more visibility. Also chest tattoos are soo 2015

Ask yourself this:
>What would Hilter do?

Well unless you own your own business then okay. But if you have to do business with another company they would not want to do business with a "nazi", so all and all its a bad idea. You might be retarded for thinking that it would be a good idea.

Why?... Are you, like, racist or something, bro?

Ignorant American Swastika is not a Nazi symbol.
You would be putting on an ancient Symbol that was used by Slavs Indians, Germans etc.

>Did Hitler get a Nazi tattoo

It's fucking degenerate

>huge
no
>nazi
for your own sake, no

if you have to, keep it small and generic, it can be symbolic without being politically incorrect i.e a star of vergina, a solar wheel, a legionary eagle, etc...

>a bunch of butthurt autists itt

Of course you should. What are you, a fucking cuck? You talk big online anonymously about how you're proud of your white race and heils hitler all the time but you cant even be bothered showing your real face or show your thoughts to the public.

You're not a real man until you've made your decision and stick with it until you die.

Since when is Aquila symbolises nazism ?

Thats "The Reichsadler or Imperial Eagle".

Normies wouldn't know a difference, though.

>tfw can't get Aquila tattoo because normies will call you a nazi.

h-hold me

If you get your Nazi tatto you`re gonna get beat up all the time.

>Since when is Aquila symbolises nazism ?
uhm I don't think it is, I mean, I guess it depends on the drawing, a Napoleonic eagle is also a reference to the legionary aquila but it's different and most normies would probably not straight up recognize politically incorrect links

Thanks guys, I think iv made my decision. (: get the ink, or I'm a fuckin chink.. I'm all in. Gunna get it slapped on by saturday

Dont tell me you white shitheads are having second thoughts about being white supremacists.
Because in a couple of years from now, you'll look in the mirror and youll see the most self hating white guy, super liberal, most pro muslim, nigger loving cuckold you've ever seen in your lives.

this is why white genocide is a real thing. because whites cant make up their fucking minds, always flip flopping on their political views.

It would be even more cringy when your wife eats my falafel. And you cuck out on it.

Don't you have a plane to crash you child prostituting faggot?

no, you need to be able to fit in every situations, just get a flag in your room or something.
It will make life hell.

Pull of a edward norton m8

Why exactly are you acting like a nigger?

fucking pussy. dont play around with politics if you cant hold an opinion for at least 20 years.

what the fuck do you think this is, a fucking trend?

you're either proud of the white race forever or you're a fucking diversity spouting liberal nigger loving cuck.

Well....

If enough people get swastica tattoos the jews won't be able to keep it taboo

DO IT YOU FUCKER. You will look like a based aryan, make yourself bald also Sup Forumsro

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

tattoos last for an eternity. people get tattoos to show everlasting support and dedication.

Don't tell me you believe all these white people are superior shit because its trendy to be politically incorrect in 2016.

>Nazi tattoo

what is that even? A Swastika or a picture of Hitler?

besides all tattoos are cringeworthy no exception.

>look at me and my coloured skin! I painted myself like an indian!

>Since when is Aquila symbolises nazism ?
It does symbolise fascism

Also, don't do it. Tatoos are mainstream now