I heard Humans was better than Westworld. I am a fan of the latter, is Humans worth watching?

I heard Humans was better than Westworld. I am a fan of the latter, is Humans worth watching?

It's decent.

I need to watch the rest of season 2

It's barely worth watching. Decent at best. It makes aboslutely zero sense that the main daughter is some sort of AI expert.

I just got into British TV, so far I've seen Black Mirror and The Missing and loved both. Is it on par with those?

Maybe they were talking about the original one? The british one is not better than westworld. It has its moments but is barely whelming. It touches on some good scifi themes, doesn't do anything really original with them, although the cnoflicted cyborg is handled well and the ss research facility is funny. Couple of good actors, no really terrible actors.

I've only seen Season 1 of Humans so far, but I definitely liked it better than Westworld. It's probably smaller in scope, but the characters are a lot more interesting. More importantly, they don't hide all this stuff from the viewer to make it more mysterious than it should be. Which is obnoxious, IMO.

It's dumber in every way, WW asks what does it say about you the way you treat something that you don't think is human but appears entirely human which will be happening in real life soon? Meanwhile "Humans" tells you up front you are a bad person if you abuse a conscious robot that you didn't know was conscious and chose of it's own free will to pretend to be just a machine for a retarded and contrived reason that would only happen in a tv show.

It's also a typical cringy UK drama where absolutely everyone has to be an insecure depressed cuck.

I liked humans. I mean, goddamn as soon as we get sexy Asian robutts i'm in.

But the idea that it's wrong to abuse appliances is ridiculous. I don't care if it's shaped like a human, it's not.

*are humans worth watching

>implying Humans is entirely a british show

it's originally swedish, Humans is just a bonged rip off

anyway Humans is easily better than WW but not even close to the best episodes of Black Mirror at any point

what about Real Humans?

better than the missing, which isn't very good since it's worse than Broadchurch

I prefer it to WW

Its just diferent. I like Humans because it tackles things in a relatable way for regular people.
Westworld was more of a special effects show that only involved the rich and the fake.
I like both, but they're hardly comparable.

Its just alright... nothing too special.

But dat Anita tho... sometimes i think the only reason i still watch this show is just to see more of her beautiful face

A lot better than Westworld.

it's kino

please tell me the three of them end up having sloppy, decadent sex

season 3 when

nope the guy smashes to bot to bits

Aww. I like threesomes.

Also what the fuck is that webm? Is that a cum ballon? Like every time somebody comes in her mouth she collects it there and has to take out the "trash" every now and then?

if i knew about that bag i'd shit her mouth

its not the only place they have balloons either

No, seriously, what is the purpose of that balloon?

some people don't know synths are synths so those synths have too eat and drink and that bag is where the food and drink goes.

Oh god, so its purpose really is to be a cum balloon in part

Fascinating. If a bit sickening. Don't their breath smells really bad though?

I dunno just watch it autist

I hopes the child hacker genius meme died in the 90s with Jurassic park and that shit.

learn the english language before you ever type again

It was a typo, you fucking obnoxious fag. S is right besides D in the keyboard.

First season is good, haven't started 2nd season yet.

>reboot
>recharge
>DUDE LE RANDOM TECH WORDS RITE?
I'm not even a Sup Forums autist and it makes me cringe.

Fucking stop with these posters

>3 is matt damon
coincidence?

No his degenerate wife kicks the husband out so she can start fucking the bot.

>better than Westworld
Were you talking to a retarded person?

You were way too dumb for WW.

to be fair, the social network one was pretty based

How are waifus?

They aren't really that similar. Westworld blends more genres. Humans is pretty small scale, at its core it's a pretty standard drama. Not saying it's bad, though.

I'll put it this way, my mum would probably enjoy Humans but never Westworld.

Not on par with Black Mirror. Watch Utopia

The chink lead has a great body.

So do you.

The way that the dad fucking the robot gets called cheating and the way that teenager fucking his dads robot at the party gets called rape by the annoying computer haxxor Lisa Simpson daughter both greatly lowered its quality.

Elizabeth, Mia and Niska are top tier qts.
>tfw you see the childbots

The how is not that good, desu.

At least he dumps his whore wife and gets his robowaifu in the end.

Jack Whitehall is fucking that asian chick.

Yeah I knew she was shagging an unfunny twat, I thought it was James "covered belly" Corden.

Live and learn.

>I heard Humans was better than Westworld.

You either heard wrong, or were lied to.

>I am a fan of the latter, is Humans worth watching?

Absolutely not. The show takes the most cliched aspects of artificial intelligence robots magically realistic and identical to humans which fight to be free from being tools of humans.
This is NOT interesting at all. Lesbian robots, angry robots, distrustworthy robots. This show is the best recent example of how NOT to make artificial humans show.
Not joking, it really is that bad.
It looks good because of modern editing, and visual technology, but in story it is as traditional a retread of everything you've already seen.

Reminds me of that sex doll "brothel" that opened in Spain.

I heard that too, OP. I couldn't make it past the third episode it was so fucking dull.

Both are garbage.

this guy is half right, its not that bad if you are really into AI, but it basically is just an AI soap, I've given up on it though at season 2, its just kind of boring

Isn't Humans basically a metaphor for faggots and jews?

End of season 2 made me lose all will to watch a future season 3 because its probably going to be filled with muh oppression and slavery commentary

Most interesting part was the black girl and daughter child pretending to be synthetic. It did raise good questions but they dealt with it too easily.

The secret trials were interesting too. The show asks some questions, but rather than leaving them unanswered it tries to offer a half assed one that disappoints all involved.

Some parts were just too retarded though. There's a scene where a broken robot goes to visit a priest because he wants answers and it's so fucking stupid. In the end that robot just kills himself because he has no job.

Series 2 was much better because of the hot killer robot.

>he hasn't watched season 2

they're robots user, they don't breathe

why pay money to fuck when you are going keep all your clothes on and have her face away for you, may as well just use a fleshlight or your hand.

NO. IT IS SHIT.

PLEASE, watch the original, Äkta människor
It's so much more engaging, better written, funnier, superior in every way, but no one's fucking seen it

I enjoyed it. It's low budget but it's an entertaining watch. The ideas about how useless people are about to become are explored more than in most of these kinds of shows.

I really liked it, its a little cheap at times but overall its good.
I found Westworld great in the first half but really meh at the end.
That said, i'm looking forward for the next seasons of both shows.

>Humans is just a bonged rip off

Do you not understand "buying the rights", senpai?

>what about Real Humans?

Akta Manniskor?

You should watch it, but it only has one season and so doesn't get round to fulfilling its potential.

>but it only has one season and so doesn't get round to fulfilling its potential.

so it's like real life

>in the keyboard.
>in

It is not nearly as good as Westworld.

t. Bong

;_;

The i key is right next to the o key you retart

Eh, not really

keke

Almost Human was better than both.
But no nude women so nobody watched it.

You just blew my mind. If robot people ever do exist I will know how to tell them apart