Why do white Americans come off as happier than their European counterparts?

Why do white Americans come off as happier than their European counterparts?

What happened?

Europeans abandoned God and then blame the cold weather for being depressed

we are not 60% white like America and need to import blacks and refuegees ASAP to be truely happy

You can't be sad when you're eating.

"its ok guys I'm not a Nazi this is my Latina girlfriend! xD"

We're not racist, like in Europe

Nobody wants to be a German

A really optimist culture is part of it, I suppose.

Places like Russia have been embracing realism. Meanwhile in North America we embrace opportunism. Imo I'll choose reality over false hope any day

>Europeans abandoned God
Says the fucking protestant degenerate.
Im visiting a nice church in Poland right now.

Red pilled men with nonwhite chicks are usually bro tier

Why do you assume I'm a Protestant?

Lower intelligence and being more brainwashed than Euros

Because most off you are

Hope is what gives poorer communities reason to continue it

This is literally what everyone is thinking

But also, Latinas are hard to resist, because they just wanna cook you food and you can put your finger on their clit whenever you want and it's instant sexy time

I'd be careful though. Latina girls can't into credit cards.

"Come off as" is the key here.
Americans feign happiness constantly as part of their culture. Their media pushes a shitty "america great, be happy" narrative constantly while ignoring all of the real problems in the country.
Why do you think presidential "debates" are just fucking dick waving shows and not a place where they discuss actual policy at all?

>this is what euros actually believe
You guys are the most brainwashed people ever, look online, every single euro spouts the exact same crap. At least Americans can think as an individual

white women aren't so great at credit either, in general. but they are better than latinas in general

Two World Wars in our soil happened.
Our collective spirit has seen to many shit.

No most Canadians are Catholic, also I'm not an Anglo

this
if america was happy it wouldn't be the world's largest consumer of antidepressants, adhd medications, etc etc
isn't something like 10% of the population on prozac or something?

People usually smile when they are photographed. I am sure there is statistics of which countries are the happiest.

America was settled by WASPs, for WASPs.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Protestant.

ctrl+ f "valium"
0 results

uptipped

this country is full of sheeple, wake the fuck up

Americans tourists here literally smiles for no reason at times, they creep me out. I never know if they're laughing with me or about me.

Imagine you're from North America, and you go to a country like Italy and you're just seeing all these amazing historical buildings it's hard not to smile and appreciate all these amazing places.

This, I'm a catholic but our head of state is the supreme governor of the Church of England, Anglo Canada is Protestant it doesn't matter what anyone says.

i underestimated, this article says it is 13% on antidepressants

if i was scoffing prozac all fucking day i'd probably appear to be happy too

Because we enjoy visiting places...?

Because tourists are on vacation and enjoying being in Italy? I'd be concerned about the tourists who aren't smiling.

Americans actually work and therefore feel satisfaction in their lives. Europeans sit on their asses smoking and drinking and, unsurprisingly, live empty lives.

Well sorry then but saying that Europe left God is pretty not right. Easter Europe is pretty much ruled by politician and the church. Sometimes the church has even more to say. While the westerns shit on their heiritage, they still follow God but in their cucked way. While America has most off these fedoras movements, and people that behave in a church like its a ectasy rave party.

Eastern Europe maybe, but what about Scandinavia and Western Europe? Absolutely way more degenerate than America, at least Americans are prudish and have some decency.

less war

Why are you all dying of heroin overdoses then?

The life expectancy of the white American has been going down for the past 30 years. You're definitely not happier than we are, you're just forced to smile or you'll get fired. That's fucking hell, dude.

Youre pretty right with scandinavia, but western Europe isnt that bad. I could even call Germany a religious country but not for long if i look at their fedora children.

Maybe older generations. I have no idea but I know in the 20's age range they're absolute degenerates.

Keep in mind it's 70% because we have actual doctors to prescribe us things, instead of getting whatever we want over the counter like all you bacteria-resistant third-world fucks.

This did along with communist infiltration.

Because white Americans still feel in charge of their own country.
And leftism doesn't offer solace, just envy and disdain masked as righteousness.

Extremely prosperous nation with lots of land and a fair amount of personal freedom.

>Brits
>known for being happy people

we're at our happiest when everything is falling apart

>Happier

Ignorance is bliss as they say.

But you wont find these nonbinary faggots, trans are also realy rare. I only once saw a full faggot when i was visiting London. Im realy often in Germany and their big cities because i have some Kraut friends. Its not realy that bad if it comes to degeneracy.

This is huge, white Americans are nearly a minority, their youth already is but they don't care it's like Rhodesia and South Africa once was they still run everything unlike in Europe where the majority don't have control anymore.

t. slightly less appealing version of the USA.

I have no idea honestly, people here just say we should be more like Europeans, atheist, ban religion in school, high taxes and be less racist. I always assumed it's pretty bad there

They're not. European families are generally happier.

t. Euro in cuckland

what you mean is, you have actual doctors who take bribes from pharma companies to medicalise non-medical complaints and push drugs onto the public

let me see that happiness meter and how that works....

your culture not only influences your happiness, but also influences how you react to the concept of happiness, and in particular, it gives a value to happiness/unhappiness as a social element

what this boils down to is that people can and will pretend to be happy if it's socially advantageous to do so
the use of antidepressants or the consumption of alcohol, etc... can be signs of what is truly going on in reality

Dude, I smile most of the day, and I'm a depressed NEET. A French frog friend of mine is always wishing he could visit again; he says the atmosphere is different, it's jovial. Americans have a strong sense of hospitality and optimism, even when the chips are down.

Likewise, I've been to France. Talk about Frowntown. The only way you get a reaction out of those people is with a stun gun.

communism happened

>ban religion in school
Hard to imagine

Were smaller rich, countries so the industralization was not that hard here, while you have still a lot off poor people and rednecks. You can travel from city to city, from country to country with a train. This gives us a more progressive Image. Its just my thoughs.

slightly more sunlight and anti-depressants

I took bible studies when I was younger and only been to churches for funerals and weddings. I think you don't have to go to church to believe in god but for people that do more power to them.
I am the most religious person I have met in my age group.