2 hour movie

>2 hour movie
>nothing happens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9eZ6EACDKiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good movie, but the ending is pretentious as fuck.

>Monologue followed by cut to black

yeah, great, real original.

sounds like kino

>8 hour movie
>nothing happens
>has double the percentage on RT than Batman V Superman

faggots like dick and plebs have shit taste

wow I'm stunned

It should have just been a short film of Anton stealing that guy's car after killing him, followed by the convenience store scene.

Still more action-packed than Solaris.

seriously anyone who can marathon a 1,5h+ movie has to have severe autism

>In 2004, the Library of Congress selected the film to be preserved as part of its National Film Registry

Yeah, it also felt really out of place too.
Great film beyond that though.

I sent Uncle Mac's thumbbuster and badge over to the Rangers...put it in their museum.

Your daddy ever tell you how Uncle Mac come to his reward? Gunned down on his own porch over in Hudspeth County. Seven or eight of 'em come up there all wanting this, wanting that. Uncle Mac went back in the house to get the shotgun. Well, they was ahead of him. Shot him in his doorway. Aunt Ella come out, tried to stop the bleeding. Uncle Mac all the while trying to get that shotgun. They just sat there on their horses, watching him die. After a while, one of 'em said something in Indian and they turned. Left out. Uncle Mac knew the score, even if Aunt Ella didn't. Shot through the left lung.

And that was that... As they say.

Best opening scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=9eZ6EACDKiE

Here's the moral of No Country For Old Men.

Seemingly decent people can let greed overcome them, intelligent people can make mistakes, others can pay for those mistakes with their lives and the nature of fate can (and will) affect everyone.

However if, as a lawman dedicated to upholding justice, you feel that your adversary is just a little too cunning for you to apprehend? Don't worry. Complain to your friend, go home to your wife and tell her about a dream you had about your father.

You'll feel better in the morning.

Here's the moral of No Country For Old Men.
Nothing can kill you if you are a badass psycho.

holy fuck I thought Sup Forums can't be anymore fucking stupid

wait few more years kiddo

Awesome retort. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued rebuttals with any new progress arguments or v-logs. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can refute me. Thanks for the motivation.

Nice copypasta faggot

Is this worth watching? I can't imagine it is, but why would it be highly rated?

I know these are just (You) grabbing bait threads, but they do rustle my jimmies quite a lot.

2/10 made me reply

Why, because they expose your precious moofie as the dishonest piece of shit that it is?

>muh no action
Are americans truly the worst media consumers today ?

It's not highly rated. The RT score is there when you google the movie but not when you go no the site itself, so I'm not sure where the 60% actually comes from.

The movie itself is literally just a silent shot of the empire state building, not worth watching even if it's just to say you've seen it.

>dishonest
>boring
>nothing happens
>pretentious

wow great constructive "exposing" buzzword arguments friendo, I'm sure you all are highly intellectual individuals

still a better love story than twilight

I can count at least 8 people being murdered just offhand

Pleb as fuck.

>nothing happens

Lmao how ADHD cucked is ur brain dewd

Give me the quick rundown on the ending then.

>le I DONT GET IT XD meme thread
>gets replies anyway

shit thread

sage/kill self/drink bleach/drown in a bathtub/etc

>implying that the ending of this or any other great movie has just one singular universal answer or "deep message" which you should "get"

you just continue to out yourself as a first class supreme pleb
the answer is in the title of the film

So, you didn't "get" it either?

Ok pal, as long as we're clear. Lol.

>hurrr I'm not doing my jehrb as a policeman
>hurrr some people be just too dang smuhrt
>hurrr no cuerrntry fuhr old men, right, muh fellow old men

Awwwwww shit, I'm a fuckin Coen brother now

Why are brainlets so insecure and hostile?

stop feeding them (You)'s you truggered fucks

Hue "no country for old men" hue

Like nigga just leave the country then hahaha

Can't handle the bants, stop getting paid as a cop hahaha you're just wasting taxpayer money by being useless hahaha can't even search a crime scene properly hahaha

I'm not hostile. I'm sarcastic. Try and keep up, dear.