Tfw He'll never ever come back to the show

>tfw He'll never ever come back to the show

Good.

Max is too good for these hack schmucks.

man, jew nepotism really helped that fag, didn't it?

>that interview where they mention the helicopter incident to his face

I wanna kiss Max! :D

>Trifecta episode

did he die?

Is that true?
I feel like both sides can joke about their relationship to the point where everything is cool between them. They don't always get along but there's a begrudging respect on both sides

I hope he never comes back, he's nothing but a tryhard faggot.

I really hope not

his episode is the only one I can't rewatch out of cringe

Didn't he bring it up in reference to people on twitter trying to troll him?

Also, they'll do another breen episode and he'll come back for it. Hes a fucking fanboy.

Plinketto with Max Landis will be up later today.

- Jay

Quit it.

He tweeted about all of the references to him from the last BOTW, and they've got the new Neil Breen movie in their studio waiting for him.

He'll be back.

RLM should go to LA for a month and bank a bunch of max landis botw

After that Macaulay Culkin cameo I was hoping he'd actually show up for an episode.

Macaulay doesn't seem like one who'd enjoy watching movies and shooting the shit about them, more like someone who'd rather shoot up and drum on pizza boxes.

More like Axe Landis, am I right, folks?

Ba dum tsss!

Max Landis sucks

i would unironically be excited for a Macaulay Culkin BoTW with just reviewing ripoffs of his old movies, like reviewing 3 Home Alone ripoff films or some shit.

Max Landis is almost always right.

Redditcuck Memeia

Awesome
Max is worse than beardfat

So you're ok with Jack shouting "but here's the real thing, ok" all the time and Josh yelping and interjecting with nothing funny at all? Mike Jay and Rich are dry humour, the rest are funny haha i said a thing pay attention to me. Max is no different but at least he draws good stuff out of Rich.

why do people hate beardfat so much?

He's loud, makes comedy noises, talks over people, and overreacts to the smallest thing. Basically the opposite of the dry ass hole humour of the Trinity. I think a lot of people would just like Mike Jay and Rich on everything, which is impossible. Doesn't mean beardfat is a bad guy or that you shouldn't like him, but he's jarring, for me at least.

when its Jay and Beardfat doing re:View, its actually quite enjoyable.

He's better at analytical movie discussion than just BoTW banter.

MAX LANDIS IS HUNG

Yeah that's true actually. And there's been at least one Pre Rec Jack solo stream that i enjoyed. I think Jack and Beardfat play up too much in group settings and it doesn't fit, but when alone or just a couple it works far better. I don't dread those two on Review, but i do on BOTW.

>Plinketto with Max Landis
How'd you manage to get 10 copies of Pass Thru?

He's not wrong, he's just kinda obnoxious

I hope he'll be back, it was interesting.

Agreed, Beardfat is actually pretty good in re:View.

Why don't they do more episodes of that, by the way?

He became a part of Mike after he ate him.

I'm Neil Breen

I thought this was Jessi's fate.

>I don't dread those two on Review, but i do on BOTW.
Oh really, you "dread" them on BOTW? Like it impacts your life that greatly? Jesus Christ don't be so overly dramatic, you faggot.

>Why don't they do more episodes of that, by the way?

No idea, but i'd really enjoy a discussion of Twin Peaks between Jay and Beardfat.

In fact, the episode of True Stories, that David Byrne film was also a really good episode. I'd more episodes of that stuff. Like maybe a Jim Jarmusch movie next time.

because it's terrible

Watching Mike fawn all over Landis when he was on the show was so embarrassing.

Tryna escape my filter now are we, redditmedia fags?

Name one example of him fawning.

>Because it's terrible.

That's what your mother said when you were born.

>no timestamp
how convenient

Good, landis sucks

Jessi is gone from RLM for years now, Mike's gonna eat.

I like Max Landis ok.

I've seen some stuff where he seems like a pretty chill dude, he plays up his persona for effect and I think people take it too seriously.

Plus, I forgot why exactly, but the feminazis hate him, so he can't be all bad.

If I wanted to watch two people discuss movies with zero humour on an awful set, I'd watch Sibling Rivalry by Doug Henning.

What DID happen to Jessi anyway?

THIS
Macaulay seems pretty chill but he might be too crazy to handle desu

She stopped being in videos. Anything else claimed here is pure speculation.

>Doesn't want to watch people discuss movies with zero humor

Why are you watching RLM in the first place?

Mike ate her

anyone have several webms of mike consuming various things

I can't rewatch the Max Landis one or the Len Kabasinski one. The way Len keeps autistically rambling and they keep cutting his mic and talking over him gives me fucking anxiety and second hand embarrassment.

But why though?

During the movie, Mike keeps copying Max and looking over at him for approval with this dopey grin on his face. It's nauseating.

>tfw something new is incoming
Error establishing a database connection (redlettermedia dot com)

Give the guy a break, how would you feel if you had a Hollywood person in the room with you? I'd be excited.

Nobody knows. Again, anything claimed here is speculation. There's literally been no official reason given.

So do you see things that aren't actually there in real life as well, or just when you're watching friend simulators on the internet?

They said they had two guests over. One was Freddie Williams. The other one is probably being edited now but I'd be surprised if it came out this soon.

Also there was no Pre Rec last weekend because they were shooting some "secret project", whatever that'll be.

It's weird though, right?

I miss her, she added an interesting dynamic.

Here's a theory, maybe Rich cracked some joke that deeply offended her or something.

>It's weird though, right?
Why is it weird? Gillian hasn't been back. Len Kabasinski hasn't been back. Lora Story hasn't been back in five years. These people have real lives outside of making internet videos.

what about a hitb

Didn't it have more to do with online (and even offline) harassment?
I seem to remember some anons being overly eager in scaring her off because she a woman.

not the same user, but jessi was more than a guest star like the others you mentioned

>tfw said hello to Len in the comments of his vid and he said hello back to me

But in this case she's Mike's girlfriend, right?

I miss Gillian and Lora Story too though.

Maybe they broke up. Maybe she got a new job that requires more of her time. Maybe she just didn't like the process of filming the show. Point is it could be literally anything but Sup Forums has convinced themselves that it's the "she was bullied" narrative because Sup Forums wants to feel like they actually have an impact on the world.

No wander he claims to have had over 60 sexual partners in the garfield sex survey video

>tv/ has convinced themselves that it's the "she was bullied" narrative
I'm convinced that it's the "she's in the slammer because INTERPOL finally nabbed her for being a notorious cat burgler" narrative

>all this projecting

I've read that there was some reddit subpage about her that was starting to dig out personal info (other version says it was a footfag page), she found out and kinda freaked out.

Evidence suggests she's still around, just not involved with the videos at all.

>Evidence suggests she's still around, just not involved with the videos at all.
What evidence? The fact that you heard her voice off camera in a video that's two years old at this point? Why are you faggots so concerned with this?

Nobody likes that faggot anyway. It's just Red Letter Media trying to market themselves.

Totally understandable. I think those personal info footfag faggots would do so themselves if she started digging in their business in retaliation.

>It's just Red Letter Media trying to market themselves.
Literally what the fuck does this even mean?

It means that you're posting in a literal shill thread

>Agreed, Beardfat is actually pretty good in re:View.

Josh videos are the ones with less views, barely 250k per vid.

That's still a good amount of views, especially when you consider that they're talking about pretty obscure movies that their target audience wouldn't have an interest in like True STories.

Proof that RLM's target audience are plebs.

Why are you faggots so concerned with this?
If Jack or Josh suddenly stopped appearing and was never mentioned again, people would behave the same way.

I don't understand the hatred for Josh. He's not the funniest but he's never said or done anything to piss me off. Rich is my favorite and he's rustled my jimmies more than Josh ever has.

Considering they get 15 fucking threads a day here, what does that say about Sup Forums?

They wouldn't and you know it.

Even the shitiest HiB has twice the views and twice the ad-revenue, and many of them get +800k views. It's all about money user.

I don't get all the hate for either Josh or Jack to be honest.

Are they my favorite? No, but it would get kind of boring if it was always, always just Mike, Rich and Jay.

>It's all about money user.
And yet they still keep making re:View episodes and they continue to be friends with beardfat, so it's entirely possible you don't know what you're talking about.

>They wouldn't and you know it
I don't know that. What's your argument for this?

No, people would definitely wonder what happened.

I thought I was the only one. Let the motherfucker speak

>jack hating autistic episode

I'm tired of reruns

Max Landis was an odd fit, you could tell Jay was all butt flustered by his antics.

What has friendship to do here?
Are you one of those pathetic loosers searching for a friend simulator?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Max Landis was at least interesting and someone of note.

I kinda hated the Len Kabasinski episode.

Would they obsess over it for years after the fact like they have with Jessie?

The answer is no btw.

why do you think it has something to do with jessi personally?

If there was zero explanation, yes they would.

I liked him. He was funnier and more self-aware than I expected.