33 Questions White People Have For White People

youtube.com/watch?v=z1PviSrWYqw

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)
gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guy in the thumbnail doesn't look white to me.

Retards asking shit to themselves.

>Buzzfeed
No

>Not a single strong and attractive man with a harsh voice in the video
>100% hipsters

>clicking on a buzzfeed video
>without a gun to your head

Jesus Yanks are stupid.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wait is reverse racism when whites are racist against themselves or when blacks are racist against whites? If it's the latter why isn't it just called racism?

>why don't you like spices
BECAUSE EVERY TIME I SAY I LIKE SPICY FOOD YOU FUCKS ACCUSE ME OF APPROPRIATING IT FROM ANOTHER CULTURE

ethnomasochism

I can't stand it anymore, it was so frustrating, I don't want to live on the planet with these people.

so much cancer, i can't take much more of this bullshit

Did you even watch the fucking video you ignorant cis white scum?
"Reverse Racism" is different from regular racism because it doesn't actually exist. Racism implies oppression, and white people have never been oppressed. So you can say anything you want about them.
Fucking educate yourself.

>asking the wrong questions

>2:02
>white people have not been opressed

open a fucking book you jew fuck you

>33 Questions (((White People))) Have For White People

Because (((people))) claim racism can only be committed by whites who are privileged and powerful. They literally believe that when a black man rapes a white woman it is only the temporary suspension of her white privilege and power. They talk about equality while holding divisive thoughts and beliefs. There is no greater disease than liberalism.

>33 Questions (((White People))) Have For White People

These people only care about violence when its interracial. If that is such a problem then it is proof that multiculturalism cannot work and only incites interracial violence and conflict wherever it is.

Can we get Sup Forums to downlike it to fuck?

>reverse racism
dropped

anyone who uses this term is dumb as fuck.

>((((((White))))))

>taking Twitter memes as truth

These people would be much happier in a gas chamber

You're thinking of systematic racism. Racism is just being a bigot about race.

This. Literally first thing I see is a non-white telling White people what to do.

There is too much stupid to even reply to that. Don't even know where to start.

"Reverse racism" is a typical newspeak.

Anybody who believes it exists is a moron. Racism is racism. If a black guy hates you because you are white, he is a racist. End of story.

>why do you get so annoyed when other people can't speak English
>English is hard!

Don't expect anything from /b beside wanking to ponies and worship girls with dicks.

>can't you become comfortable with your own body ?

transfags btfo

Doesn't matter what kind of racism it is. White people have never suffered like every other race, so they can't truly experience racism on any level.

>Buzzfeed

When I was growing up, society was moving beyond race.
What the hell went wrong?

So being white and going to a 90% black school, getting your shit wrecked everyday because you are white is not racism. Got it.

Jesus christ is this the actual consensus/opinion/stance which white people in America have. Every single Dutchman, not just ethnic but also the blacks and Indo's would cringe and facepalm so hard if they'd watch this.

>buzzfeed
>trash intensifies.png

Why are jews so desperate to have people think they are white? Even they accept they are inferior to us?

Looks like a filthy fucking kike

Why in the caption does it say reverse racism?
Its just racist.

You can't be a master swordsman when you only fight straw men

The Internet. I'm not even joking.

please see If anything that would make the white student and the black students equal in terms of the hardships they've faced in life.

Disliked with all my jewtube accounts

Fuck off shill, racism just means prejudice based on race.

There is no other definition

This is the consensus/opinion/stance most white americans have after being indoctrinated by professor Goldstein at their college. These studies rooted in cultural marxism are the source of all of these people.

Obama brought back the "60's".

>white people have never been oppressed
why is it that these fucking idiots never read history books.

>Fuck off shill
Real mature way of arguing you gigantic bigot

Liberals realized many statistics are still dominated by racial differences, so now they're focusing exclusively on eliminating them.

The usual cuckery you'd expect, but with some unexpected Wes Anderson hate thrown in. What the fuck do liberals have against Wes Anderson?

>Avoids argument because he knows im right
Fuck off shill

>white people have not been oppressed
>total disregard for human life in the russian empire/soviet union where poorfags were used for labor and starved off in droves
*inhales deeply*
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

funniest thing about the video is that there are only one kinda white in the entire clip. Rest are mutts, half whites, Spics and Arabic looking dudes.

That isn't equal, dumb faggot. People are not born with baggage and black people born post civil rights era have not experienced actual racism in this country. Anyone at any moment in life can be racist through their actions. So that white kid getting beat up for nothing other than the fact that he is white is the very definition of racism you ridiculous piece of shit. There is no evidence that anyone in his family ever owned a slave you are just assuming that like a black apologist retard who should have never been born.

Name one legit time that whites have been oppressed?

Being told to check your privilege by a bunch of SJWs online don't count.

Good points, good points... except for:

>Being oppressed by the strong and elite of their own race for millennia, exactly like the blacks and every other race have done.

>The Failed Crusade.

>The west-southern march of the Huns.

>The western march of the Persians.

>The Moorish Conquest.

>The Ottoman Conquest and further Janissary system.

>Any period of the Barbary Coast.

Just to name a VERY few.

And finally...

>The Current Age

>Why do you try to avoid confrontation at all costs?

Uh, I dunno, mate. Maybe because the whites don't wanna get fucking shot, eh? Maybe the whites aren't aggressive fucking animals and that's why they don't make up the majority of the crime rates in America. Great that you're turning non-aggression into some kind of negative to denigrate the white people with. Yeah, that's a problem, they don't go out looking for conflict, unlike other races which do. Because being needlessly confrontational is a good thing, right? When people get mad over nothing, it's really helpful for a cohesive society, huh? And then we all cry foul when the people we laud for being more aggressive get shot at by the police whose job it is to keep aggressive people in check.

yeah my ancestors did not enslave and enthrall Anglos and Britons.

No no. Whites have never been in thralldom.

kys f am

Everytime you get baited into visiting a "journalism" site, you are inadvertently giving pennies. Even with ad-blockers installed, the company uses visitor statistics to maintain relationships with their advertisers. Windows operating systems have a feature called the "hosts file" that will let you block these websites.

>The Windows Hosts file allows you to define which websites are linked to which IP addresses.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

Here is how to use it

Notepad
Open with admin privileges.

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
This is where your Hosts file is located. Open "hosts" (does not have an extension) with Notepad. If you utilize Spybot - Search & Destroy, you will see a very long list of unsafe domains already entered here. For your convenience, enter the following lines in at the top:

gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
Spacing DOES matter in your host file, so ensure it looks like the example that is already in there. Some similar, clickbait-modelled sites to consider adding:

#Expanded list

127.0.0.1 rockpapershotgun.com
127.0.0.1 polygon.com
127.0.0.1 theverge.com
127.0.0.1 vox.com
127.0.0.1 games.on.net
127.0.0.1 pcgamer.com
127.0.0.1 fortune.com
127.0.0.1 cracked.com
127.0.0.1 neogaf.com
127.0.0.1 vice.com
127.0.0.1 wired.co.uk
127.0.0.1 wired.com
127.0.0.1 nymag.com
127.0.0.1 huffingtonpost.com
127.0.0.1 salon.com
127.0.0.1 indiewire.com
127.0.0.1 dailymail.co.uk
127.0.0.1 theguardian.com
127.0.0.1 buzzfeed.com

Save the file. The "Save As" dialog box will appear. Save this as "hosts_new".

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
1) Back in your \etc\ folder, rename your previous "hosts" file to "hosts_backup".
2) Rename the newly created file, "hosts_new.txt" to "hosts"

Congrats, no more accidentally giving pennies and view counts.

>girls with dicks
Men.

(((CURRENT YEAR))))

>English
>Hard

hahaha

>33 questions white people have for white people
>guy in photo is a jew

Nope I have tracker blockers

FUCKIN BUZZFEED FUCK OFF YOU KIKES WE ARENT STUPID

>33 Questions Beta Nu Male Cucks with Low Self Esteem Have for Normal Humans

>reverse racism doesnt exist
Theyre absolutely right, theres just racism.

Wrong?

moving beyond race is unnatural and inhuman. Think that we could ignore our own biology was the mistake.

I know this is b8, but for people really thinking like this, let me ask:

If your great-grandfather stabbed my great-grandfather, that makes it ok for me to stab you?

>74,230 likes vs 21,198 dislikes
>Comments are almost entirely negative against the video
Why are normies so afraid to discuss their opinions?

>"How does it feel to hate the skin you were born with?"

Since we're apparently racist anyway I guess we should just start gassing niggers because shit if I'm a racist nazi bigot hitler I might as well give it to you

>not to mention any confrontational whites are rednecks; bogans, etc.

meaning, if you confront people openly in public, you are obviously not one of us uppah closs whites, whom would NEVAH think of any physical confrontation!

then the media shits on you

I've been somewhat preparing for the race war/ habbening. I lift, I've been trying to get into brazilian jui jitsu, I meditate and do yoga, etc.

I wish I owened land. But since I don't, I have prepared int he only way possible. When I was aged 19-21, I hitch hiked from the west coast, to the east coast, and back again, a couple times, as well as I hit up montana

So the best I can do to prepare for the habbening is to rebuild my old survival backpack I had. And stock up on guns.

I guess I trailed off topic a little bit, but yea, being a confrontational white will get you ostracized from the white society in your area because they will consider you to be not "upper class" like they are.

>"Sorry white people have not been oppressed"
>what is zimbabwe
>what is south africa
>generally all african countries with small potion of whites in it

This is true.
Friend of mine went to college in America and it completely fucked his shit up. Was always game for a dirty joke, now he's an ultra cuck, lost forever.

Sad.

I've thought about this thoroughly. People who say whites need to apologize for something some of their ancestors participated in centuries ago will never recognize or ask black people to apologize for the crimes being committed in the present. If your brother shot someone and robbed them should you be sent to jail or blamed for the crime? If you were not involved then of course not. So why should it even matter what your great-great grandfather did in his life. It literally has nothing to do with you.

Romans
Slavs
Irish
German
French

Muslims

Most of the time white people oppressed other white people. But there were also the Muslims

It seems memes like "white people can't eat spicy food xD" and "lolol white people can't cook for shit" really came out of nowhere.

>what are the islamic crusades
>what about the christians slaves in north africa in the middle ages
>what is white on white oppression

There's probably more but I can't think of anything

>White people have never been oppressed
Nice meme there buzzfeed.
Why don't you asks those folks in Russia if they felt oppressed during the Soviet-era.
Or the Poles.
Or the Ukrainians.
Or the Belarussians.
Or the Czechs.
Or hell even the Germans who were lefty during Nazi-era.

You can also be oppressed because of non-racial reasons. In fact, political oppression is way more common during history.

tl;dr
Buzzfeed are idiots.

Zimbabwe, South Africa, Poland

We need an archive.is for youtube videos, so I can watch videos without giving them views.

>Girls with dicks
I guess your mom was having fun WITH my dick last night

"white people have never been oppressed. So you can say anything you want about them." Really? And what about the 600+++ years that Sweden and Denmark oppressed Norway then? You need to get your head out of your ass...

All of these "white" people are kikes.

The Irish were literally genocided and chased out of their own country to the point where every anglo country in the world has more Irish people than Ireland.

We hold ourselves to a higher standard.
If we didn't we'd be exactly like the people we hate and that's one of the results we are trying to avoid in the first place.

>33 questions retarded children have for adults

White in the thread(my mom says im white feck off), i have one question to white people of america. Why do you call europeoids caucasians? Just google the faces of people from cacucasus region and compare them to erupean faces.

The Irish aren't white. Or to be more specific they aren't the white-white.

Being told that your race has marked you in some way, weather online or in person, it's valid race oppression. Fucking dumbos.

oh, and I forgot

>THIRTY THREE QUESTIONS

why are white people cucks?

that video was hilarious if you apply irony to it so many leftist get BTFO by their own questions.

Serious question: when black people are being raci-- sorry, when they're expressing their poor opinion of white people, why instead of calling them racist don't people use words like "bigot" and "ignorant" and so on? If you call them racist you just know that a bunch of libs will start parroting the good ol' "can't be racist becaue racism is power+privilege" definition. If you call them out on their bigotry instead of racism, libs will have to find a new way to justify it, which will probably take some time due to their limited mental capabilites. Once they do find a way, you start using a new term and so on. Bonus points: use the same tone as they use: "Wooooow that's so ignorant of you, I can't even...."

how do we know if it worked?

>Racism cannot be felt by certain races
lol for racism being a racist concept