What was up with this being apparently "unwatchable", and people walking out on it in theaters?

What was up with this being apparently "unwatchable", and people walking out on it in theaters?

I thought it was hot

>those nips
>thinking it was rape

Women unironically enjoy rape and many of them dream about it.

Because it goes on and on and on for like 12 minutes? Don't get me wrong i fapped to it a few times cause it's hot as fuck but Christ I think we get the point of her getting raped. Also the ending for this film is garbage. Fucking faggot gets away, What kind of ending is that?

>Fucking faggot gets away
thats the point. her friends tried to exact vengence but since it was just them being angry and wanting to hurt someone it wasnt proper justice and failed.

>Get on your knees! On your knees! I'm gonna take care of you. On your knees! Lay down! Lay down! Shut your mouth! Damn! You must have one tight ass! I'll take care of you, slut! Who buys your classy dresses? Your man dress you like that? Only a fag would let you go out like that! Little whore! Shut your trap or I'll strangle you! Got it? Shut up or I'll strangle you!Spread your legs! Spread your legs, bitch! Shut up! Don't move. Don't move! I'm gonna fuck your ass. I'm gonna blast your shit hole! I'm gonna fuck your ass like never before! Fucking little whore! Don't move. Don't move. You like being fucked in the ass? Your old man fuck your ass? You like that? Don't move, cunt! Don't move, don't move. Don't move, don't move, don't move. Don't move, shit! Don't move, don't move, don't move, I said. Fucking shit! What a fucking tight ass you got! I'm gonna blast your fucking ass! You shit on me and you're dead, got it? Fucking high-class swine! Shit, you got a tight ass! A real little faggot's ass! I don't normally like this. Fucking rich bitch! But this ain't bad! Huh? You gonna shut up, little whore? Take this in your ass, cunt! You never been reamed like this before, huh? You bleeding or you wet? Opens up real good, your ass! You bleeding? Fucking shit! That's so good! So fucking good! Tell daddy it's good! Say, Daddy it's good! Call me daddy! Call me daddy! Call me daddy, fucking cunt! Shut your trap! Shit! Holy shit! Jesus Christ! Shit! Awesome!

>autism : the post

Why is Gaspar so edgy? I met him a few times and he was quite friendly, but he was clearly anxious to reinforce how edgy he was (except for when he was talking about movies: even though his taste is somewhat edgy, he'd be calm and restrained).

Now, what did he mean by this? What was his motive

he's a contemporary arthouse european director, all of them are edgy for the sake of being edgy.

it's the perfect length for a fap

>Now, what did he mean by this?
You should have stopped here. But you're bad at memes and you felt awkward so you added
>What was his motive

fucking normie moterfuckers havent seen all the gore i have so its scary to them

>editing memes

what did he mean by this?

I'm not memeing. Genuinely curious

I'm pretty sire her "stuck up rich bitch" ass loved it. After being fucked "considerately" by her two cuck boyfriends in the film she finally gets it straight up no bullshit in the ass by a true alpha. The beating was unwarranted and overkill, but you can tell after he was done she was trembling from the catharsis and transcendence of the experience

repressed feelings i spose

Wasn't the guy that raped her gay?

Our fucking guy.

is there a reason this scene was so long other than to make the viewer uncomfortable?

Maybe it was cold.

Many of them also orgasm when raped. They hate to admit it but they're just made to accept in the moment the whim of whomever is screwing them, whether forced or otherwise.

YES, BUT MOSTLY TO MAKE THE VIEWER UNCOMFORTABLE

THE KICK TO THE FACE WAS A BIT GRATUITOUS

Touching a woman when she doesn't want to touch you... yeah I can understand this but forcing yourself onto her... yeah okay that's a very big stretch but I can kind of understand the urge of a guy if he hasn't gotten laid in ages.

Bashing her head against the pavement...

OKAY this is when it went too far and the guy is a literal psychopath!

>people have different opinions than me
>I don't understand this, explain it to me
You might have autism

Real life isn't an anime, user.

>Because it goes on and on and on for like 12 minutes?

The director's intent was to show the whole ordeal, as opposed to just suggesting the rape occurs or having the event last for 30 seconds like in most films. The rape scene has been accused of being gratuitous but the whole point of it being extended is that the victim can't fast forward the act so the audience are made to watch it from start to finish. It's meant to be uncomfortable.

Kill yourself

Hanging around this site is more desensitizing than a trip to Auschwitz at peak activity.

This. As a woman it's one of my biggest fetishes.

>a trip to Auschwitz at peak activity.
>at peak activity.
Wut? Auschwitz closed down years ago m8

why the butt?

The difference is most people aren't degenerate like you

Yes, a camp with a swimming pool and orchestras where no systematic genocide occurred is not as bad as this site, I agree.

>I can kind of understand the urge of a guy if he hasn't gotten laid in ages.

maybe it's not even that, maybe he just has a high sex drive. He was a transsexual prostitute pimp in the film, he fucks anything

>Once something/anything is stated, it is fact and is not allowed to be discussed or criticized

You might be 12 or have serious autism

underrated

but it's also a given to you that you'd turn the guy into police afterwards right?

overrated