Reddit is unhappy with Sanders' endorsement for Hillary - Our chance

Sup Forums this is our chance to make sanderfags vote for Trump

/r/SandersFoFICKIFICKIrPresident/ (remove FICKIFICKI) is VERY upset about Sanders' endorsement as he now speaks FOR the establishment that he wanted to destroy. A lot of people (probably you niggers) on this sub say that Trump is less pro-establishment than Hillary and a lot of people tend to agree.

>it really looks like reddit is split 50/50 between the remaining candidates and in this very moment we could try to get the majority of the people to vote for the lesser evil, e.g. Trump.

Thread in screenshot:
reddit.com/r/SandersFoFICKIFICKIrPresident/comments/4shhs2/sorry_bernie_i_love_you_but_even_with_your/

bump

millennials don't vote who the fuck cares about reddit

>it's another "call to action" thread by some faggot that wants people to visit leddit

they share pictures of huge donations there, this can't be all parents money.

So all the millennials who didn't vote in the primary out of laziness will continue to not vote in the general out of apathy.
Okay.

you're a tripfagging shit that belongs on /r/the_fuckingretarddonald/ (remove fuckingretard)

>voting Trump

stop deluding yourself. Millennials will never vote for him. They will either participate in the mental gymnastic olympics to vote for shillary or wont vote at all.
When it wont be cool anymore to post shit on twitter they will all desappear. They don't give a flying fuck

You're never going to turn these turbocuck SJWs into Trumpfags, you're better off shilling Jill Stein to them.

If they aren't going to vote Hillary then why would they vote for Trump?

You're right, Sven, they probably won't. Unless it's a protest vote.

not voting for hillary is half as good as a vote for trump.

This, and this is why Hillary shilled Cruz on Sup Forums, they knew we'd never ever back Hillary, but Cruz had a chance with us and be able to take down Trump before he schlongs hers again.

Thanks Italy and Mexico for telling me how my generation is.

My generation is not making families and staying connected through the Internet. We are wildly susceptible to social pressure which is why trump subreddits had to be contained. You reach a critical mass of supporters almost the entire group will be converted immediately

Using a new, fake account I said one of the most benign comments ever just to see if I would get banned.

Well I did get banned, less then a minute later.

Someone has to interact with normieworld if we want any sort of chance of making a difference. Be glad OP is taking one for the team.

>Cuck

Don't waste your time trying to get these children to vote for Trump. A vote for a third party is a vote for Trump.

Ahaha my good man, I've got that name to make fun of ledditors xD I thought you would notice that.

You're been trelled :D :D :D

>Are you retarded?

>redditCuck
>Wondering why you got banned

>huge donations
I know you're from Germany and probably poor as fuck but $20 is not a lot of money here in America.

>burger education

And no, I am talking about 4 or 5 figures transactions they posted there.

>Millennials will never vote for him.
The alt-right is a millennial movement.

I originally wanted Bernie, but am now voting Trump. But then, I'm no millennial... far from it.

I am proud to be banned this much on one account.

Only some, there are plenty of them saying "he had no choice" "only way to stop trump"

now we wait

record time over here