>White as the driven snow
>Suddenly become lactose intolerant over night
FUCK THIS I HATE MY STUPID BODY REEEEEE

Haha nigger

liar liar plants for hire

Try kefir. It's already fermented

I'M NOT A MUSLIM REEEEEEE

Drink it anyway you pussy

You better support the industry and keep your lactose habits.

It's not like it's hard to find lactose-free milk in your country.

Yeah, german food is basically food-free

I literally do. I just drink it like I normally would and 2/3 times I spend the next day shitting 15 times and farting all day. I refuse to allow my body to fuck me over like that
I don't wanna drink the same milk as subhumans (and pay twice as much for it)

Did you get Crohn's or something?

>This might happen to me

> the state of GERMS

I can't drink milk and I'm proud of it. Drinking from cow tits is mental illness.

GET FUCKED, KRAUT

have the same problem, I am 25 and starting from the time I turned 22 I can't drink milk anymore

Are you sure milk is the problem?
Maybe you mixed something else in your stomach.

Germany becomes blacker every day!

Let's post food that contains dairy

haha

""milk"" from the supermarket is actually filled with antibiotics and other chemicals.
that's why a lot of people develope "lactose" intolerance these days

whats that? looks delicious

Same shit happened to ne when I entered my twenties. Feel like some sort of pseudo-chink.

Buy milk whitout lactose

>pseudo-Asian
>Australian

Joke's on you, I can't eat chocolate or fatty desserts anyway because it give me pimples :^)

Maybe in Monkeystan

>t.veganfag

Same happened to me.
Used to drink 1 litre milk a day, was tough to quit.

Those are Käsespätzle. They're popular in southern Germany, Austria and Switzland. The Spätzle are basically just, flour eggs and water. Instead of Cheese (Käse) you can also eat them with sauces. A traditional local dish in Swabia is Lentils with Spätzle and Vienna sauasage.

Lactose intolerant doesn't mean you're allergic to milk. I can drink 1 or 2 cups just fine. The worst that happens if I drink too much is a stomach upset and farts.

What do you mean by lactose intolerant?

Cause it's kind of a varying scale.

I'm not lactose intolerant I can use dairy products just fine, but they give acne. My acne stopped instantly when I lowered dairy

that's a german benis? lmao so skinny no wonder german women needs some black sausage :D

ah, thanks. do you buy them or make them yourselves?

>Lentils with Spätzle
Wtf

Of course, traditionally you would make them yourself, which is not too hard. There are two methos to make those. First one is a special press (which i own) or just use a knive and a board. Nonetheless you can also buy them at a supermarket.

Same.

Don't forget to add some balsamico to the lentils

>been drinking milk for 23 years
AND I STILL CAN. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK MEHMET

I never saw them sold in Poland. I guess I'll try to make them myself because I would like to try it. it looks like it would be ideal hangover food.

You are German.

I drink milk normally and have cheese all the time.
#NotAllMehmets