Whose side are we picking?

Whose side are we picking?

This is fake as fuck. ESPN is lying.

All of them.

The winning side.

Jimmy G for a 2nd round pick makes no sense.

Randy Moss netted a 4th round pick, Marshall Faulk in his prime netted a 2nd round pick. Getting a 2nd round pick for a guy who played 1 1/2 games is pretty good actually.

It's been explained to you hundreds of times already.

Trade deadline, m8. He would have been a free agent at the end of the season and all the Pats could have gotten was a compensatory 3rd rounder then.

Belichick. Only a fucking ancient Jew and a stuck up pretty boy in a midlife crises could delude themselves into thinking it wasn't this man's genius for organization and cap management wasn't the spark of the dynasty
This is probably true as well.

Plot twist: belichick purposefully leaks/ creates controversy every year to keep the chip on on Brady's shoulder.

Nigger, are you telling me that "Patriot of the Week" isn't a real thing?

me the blogger tier espn journo

This. Belicheck is the football expert

Not brady or kraft

#FakeNews. SAD!

do you also think russia hacked the election as well?

>implying Brady doesn't think that too
>"There is no coach I would rather play for. I have loved my experience here. I’ve certainly couldn’t be the player I am today without playing for such a great coach. I see these as all positive things."
He's even said before it's all the great system around him. He knows what's what.

Brady also said that he was going to be the best thing to ever happen to the organization.

it's a franchise quarterback, they're worth way more than a second rounder and everyone who isn't an idiot knows Jimmy G can play

I kind of want all this to be real and for it to result in Belichick leaving the Patriots. The sheer chaos of such a thing would be very entertaining.

You're picking the Giants, who he will be coaching next year while Brady has a mediocre season and the Pates go back to being terrible like they were before Bill showed up

Watch the video of Bill in the Giants Stadium. He's actually crying. He loves that team. The major question is what is he going to do with that roster, which is full of fuckups drama queens and injury reports

And he was, player wise. He's a hyper competitive dude and he has the best situation in the league as far as coaching goes. Teams are desperate to find a decent coach. Jon Gruden got $100 million for fuck's sake. I don't think Brady wants to fuck it up when he has it this good.

>everyone who isn't an idiot knows Jimmy G can play
Exactly, kid was a free agent at the end of the season and was going to get paid by another team. The only option the Pats had to keep him was going to be to franchise him at the end of the season for like $22 million. Lot of money tied up in a back up.

It's a nice circus act, but that's all it is at the end of the day.

>yfw Belichick sabotages the team and lets them lose to the tits or razorcakes

Id give my ass to have Belicheck as my head coach

they basically got a pick 8 spots higher than their normal first round pick, and all they exchanged was the right for SF to franchise Jimmy the Wop next season for $25 million

Belichick.

Belichek
>for years makes good decision after good decision with players
>deals players too soon rather than too late, always netting maximum value
>has kept the pats dynasty running for 15 years
>realizes "Hey its been a good run with tom but dude is 40 and Jimmy can keep this rolling"

Kraft
>fell in love with Tom

Lmao

>Kraft: weasel crypto-kike
>Brady: dumbass
Bill is /ourguy/

Also this

Except for the first and second round offers from the Browns. Jets even offered some picks for him.

The side where I get to see the patriots organization burn down in smoke

Old man ross
Aging faulk

And you fucking compare them to a legitimate franchise QB you are a stupid bitch

Team Bill all the way. The GOAT

>implying bill hasn't made mistakes
Don't be a fucking retard, he's not infallible. He kept Jimmy this season because he didn't know if Brady could stay healthy. After watching Brady eat a million sacks and not get injured, the trade deadline came and he decided to trade Jimmy to a good organization and stick with Brady (who just had an MVP season and carried the team to 1st seed in the AFC). That is literally all that happened.

Bill obviously wanted to keep Jimmy around as long as he could though just in case Brady fell off of Max Kellerman's cliff.

>trading a talented, hard-working QB to the fucking Browns
Even darth hoodie isn't this heartless. Not to mention he's indicated plenty of times that he values 2nd rounders over 1st rounders

Not "in case".

Because he was the next franchise QB.

Brady did an end around on Bill to Kraft. Which forced him to trade Jimmy who wanted to play not be a clipboard holder.

It's clear that Kraft forced Belichick's hand in trading Jimmy. Brady has 2 years at best left in the tank.

>Because he was the next franchise QB.
According to fucking what? The TWO games he played with NE before getting injured? He didn't even finish the second one.

Not to mention he's been fairly mediocre stat-wise with the 49ers. Yea he's been winning but it's not like he's throwing for 300+ and 3 TDs every game. Let the kid play a full season before you run your mouth

Because he's the gatekeeper of the AFC?

>Kraft

LOL. He has come damn close to 300 yards every game. And his early games he had a handful of plays to run in the red zone. Are you only pretending to be retarded?

And Bill said so. He kept offering Jimmy 18 million a year to ride the pine while Brady Prima Donna'd his way in the organization. You don't offer a big dollar short term contract to a bench riding nobody.

Belichick is getting Jewed. If it wasn’t for Orsft he’d be the Giants head coach next year.

Bill no doubt, fuck the diva, and fuck the jew, he is the true football mastermind, i wont to see him leave to an NFC team, make them great, play the pats in the superbowl (they got there because of the momentum left by bill) and just utterly rape them while showing absolutely not a single human emotion under his hoodie

Brady reduced to tears on the sidelines as Bill just crushed him in the weakest performance of his career.

It was important that Jimmy went to SF, Brady's childhood team, that way when Brady's contract ends SF won't want him, and he can be shipped to football hell. Belichick smart.

nigga is always 10 steps ahead

o god yes

When did Brady become such a fag?

He used to be pretty cool.

>>>/mandrama

the time he cried because he was drafted in the 6th round?

Jimmy G will turn out to be a fucking injury magnet mark my words.

100%. ESPN only destroys sports now.

Not to mention Brady also literally married the highest paying supermodel on the planet just so he could take paycuts and be underpaid for as much talent as he brings.

All Brady ever cared about was being the best, and he's basically proved it at this point.

bellichick.
brady a system baby. find a qb on the spectrum and provide him all the confort possible; theres you next goat.
and kraft is just a business man in search of more profits.

>25 is aging

fucking retard

I can't wait until all three of these cockheads retire so I never have to see a thread about the Patriots ever again.

I dont think anyone forces bill to do shit. Im pretty sure if someone started telling him how to do his job he would just go somewhere else.

Belichick.

Brady is a huge faggot.

Trading Brady away would have been the most Patriot thing to do ever. You know Bill wanted to win a couple Owls with Jimmy then retire. I think he probably could have done it too, but Kraft fucked him. It's all ogre.

Disney gotta get some of that Star Wars money recouped somehow, might as well manufacture some bullshit with another org it has run into the ground.

this.

long term it would have been better to keep Garapollo.

That trade was dumb as a Pete Carroll goal line call.

Please no I worry this

>we should trade our league mvp qb so his backup can play
What is wrong with patriots fans

This shit was reported by ESPN. Which legitimate source would possibly talk with ESPN about all this?

Somehow I don't think it's Pats fans, saltsburgh on the other hand...

I've never seen such fellatio for a QB with 8 TDs and 5 picks

Whoever you like the most isn't important. What is undeniable is that Bill is wholly responsible for the pat's success.

Bill Belichick will be 66 next year.

He's flat out said he won't be coaching into 70's.

So he has 3-4 years left.

Just like Brady.

Him wanting Jimmy G was all about his ego, he won't have a chance to win any more SBs with Jimmy than he will with Brady.

>franchise qb
Lol

That was years ago, the Krafts have talked to him about staying on past 70

What if it's McDaniel and Patricia and Caserio trying to destroy the Pats on their way out?

And if the reports are true he wont stay long enough in NE to coach in his 70s

fake news isn't true

Jimmy G has played in only 7 games in a league that's not familiar with his play style yet. Retards always get hyped about a freshman starter in the league who has a hot hand and then his second year comes and he ends up being worse because teams have tape on him now

I want Jimmy G to succeed but the 49ers are going to be mediocre at best next year, and will probably miss the playoffs. Jimmy will get hurt halfway through the season anyway.

Correctamundo, two years ago people were talking about Foles and Chip Kelly being the second coming of Brady and Belichick

You mean Ernie Adams

Dont forget Kapernick and now Dak Prescott

they were going to loose him anyway because he was going to become a free agent and wanted to play.
if he stayed they would need to start him soon and payed him
now the patriots get a draft pick as a bonus for a thing that was going to happen anyway

It's like you casual faggots don't even realize that Bill probably already has his eyes set on some literal who quarterback that he'll draft at #90 or some shit and turn him into a quality NFL qb through exceptional coaching and mentorship.

With how utterly laughable the current state of quarterbacks around the league is, Brady could very well win another 2 or 3 Owls before he retires. Five years from now there won't be a single elite qb left in the league. By that time the Pats will have their next guy in line ready to go.

t. not even a pats fan

Fuck those fags, but you'd have to be a brain dead monkey to think that BB isn't the only reason the Pats are what they are.

Kraft comes off like a moron every time I watch him speak, so fuck him.

Brady could have any women he wants, and he picks one that kinda looks like a man. Not my guy.

I'm going with Belichick. Have you seen his wife's tits? Truly a man of culture.

>If it says something I don't like it's not real

Kraft turned the team around and built it to what it is today. he was there well before bellicik or Brady.

This delusion.

Bill's been in NE for almost 2 decades. He's 65 years old. "The Patriot Way" is the fucking "Bill Belichick Way".

Why would he leave an organization he built from the ground up? An organization that will go down as the best ever in the history of the league, just to go to the fucking shitshow Giants? He's going to win one more ring, minimum, and then retire as the eternal GOAT in New England.

(((Kraft)))

He was literally offered a lot more in May. What changed?

>f-fake news!

This.

Bill isn't going anywhere. Maybe he'll move into a GM role or something, but no way is he moving to another city. He owns a house on Nantucket island that he's in love with, and spends his free time on his boat. Not to mention that both of his sons work for Patriots. Same goes for Tom, who built a gigantic castle with Gisele in a suburb of Boston.

>Kraft: weasel crypto-kike
There is nothing crypto about Kraft

>In a suburb of Boston
Just say Brookline.

These dudes don't have to pay for a single meal in New England for the rest of their lives. These three guys have given everything to this shit region. Once they retire, this team is most likely fucked and everyone is going back to being Bruins and Sox fans.

On the flip side, John Farrell bought a massive condo in Charlestown during his final season here. Fucking hilarious.