youtube.com/watch?v=G8ngTI1MG5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That he never really liked Opie.

nobody likes opie, he was clearly doing it for the cash and exposure

>listening to the patrice episodes
>reach the "he's dead" episode

Would he have stood by Ant?

That heaven was a pretty cool place

I'm certain the only ppl that did were Joe DeRosa and Vos.

I think he would have stood by him but I believe he would be third mic on Sam and Jim's show.

Why not second with Ant?

Nigga I KNEW they was gonna elect some CRAZY RACIST WHITE DUDE like TRUMP right after they was done wit Obama. YOU KNOW whitey was like 'oh let's give those niggas a black president that way we can pretend we ain't racist no mo'.

Now I am glad he's talkin about finally puttin up a wall, YOU KNOW these spics are shaking in they boots.

Ooga booga where da white wimmin' at?

This was actually Patrice's "comedy". His stand up was always this racially charged bullshit, but he did shine while riffing with his buddies.

He will say

>Can you fat losers who saw a 2 hour best of clip get off my dick. 70% of my O&A appearances were shit.

>Now I am glad he's talkin about finally puttin up a wall, YOU KNOW these spics are shaking in they boots.
ok I think that's a bit much

>this is literally what nu/tv/ is a fan of

Jesus Christ

He was great on Tough Crowd. All of those guys were. But none of them were as funny solo as they were in a group.

was he really that fat?

suck a dick faggot lol you're like the Sup Forums equivelent of a redditor "SO THIS IS WHAT MY PRECIOUS BLACKED CUNNY BOARD HAS COME TO.."

Nigga are you serious? Lemme ask you somethin would you EVER in your entire LIFE just pack your shit and move on up to Canada without tellin nobody? And we got niggas down south cuttin people's heads off like nobody gives a shit. It's like they goddamn Arabs down there!

Tough Crowd would probably still be on the air if it wasn't for that kike John Stewart shutting them down because he didn't lie the "clash" in ideology between the shows. Instead, he had Colbert Report put on, which was a fake right wing show that also made fun of right wingers.

fuck off Colbert Show was 10x funnier than that shit or anything else on Comedy Central. I agree he suckss ass now but that was the best late night show by far.

This bitch Amy Schumer is still around?

We need Patrice more than ever today. He's the only one with balls to put all these feminists and faggots in their place.

He would unironically be talking about supporting civic nationalism these days.

Not ethno-nationalism (for obvious reasons) but civic nationalism would be his shit for sure. He was practically like a black Sup Forums guy years ago. Pretty redpilled. Always talking about conspiracy shit and obsessing over NWO stuff.

Face it, he would've basically been alt-right.

>nu/tv/

holy shit you are such a faggot for still caring about this shit board this much.

>look uhm, look we're in a turmultuous time right now, erry'body has an opinion. But the thing people gotta realise is they're jus' fightin' over fake bullshit. Fake anger. We had eight years of Obama and all we found out since then is how crooked that mo'fucker is. But he had a get outta jail free card since he black: and black people have to deal with havin' a black icon dey can't support for that reason. We still live in racist times, trus' me I feel white people hatin' me erry'day, but the truth is its all the same shit cos the Jews an' the arabs and all the people who own the money can't be stopped, and most people know that, right? So people like me and you just put our hands up and say 'fuck this' and don't do nothing: which is a catch-22 cos nothin' gets done. We jus' goldfishes in a bowl hatin' other goldfishes: when really its the guy who owns the fishfood we outta be pissed with: but we goldfish so we forget

My god that IS PAtRICE

pretty much what every other comic is saying

that's pretty good lol

His opinion would pretty much be "yeah its all bullshit but fuck you whitey i wanna see you squirm"

for such a supposedly real nigga he sure was big on the whole muh whitey boogeyman

then again he did participate in a gang rape of an underage girl

he would die laughing at how ant got fired

This

shut up

Why did he hate Face/Off so much?

why me?

a can sense a leaf behind this

its clear as day they raped her. you think he didn't leave things out of that story?

WOMEN ARE BITCHES MAN LIKE ANTHONY STOP BEING SO RACIST MAN....YAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

he liked it until norton made him realize how bad it is

one thing I love about patrice is his love of shit movies, especially when they talk about VICE SQUAD

youtube.com/watch?v=G8ngTI1MG5E

Why would you even tell that story then?

Oh yeah, thought it was the other way around. Either way, Face/Off is true kino.

he said himself he couldnt believe he was telling it but he already started. it would betray his image and persona to stop telling it, so he told a watered down version of events to make himself look clean

Yeah he couldn't believe he was telling a story that could interpreted by retards like you as incriminating.

t. White Knight

Jesus dude you psychic?

10/10

>What does he say about the world today?

He'd say nothing. He'd look around and kill himself.

250 something episodes, have the playlist on vlc. last one ends, new one begins, like the other 200 episodes. this time they are all serious and patrice isn't there. expecting patrice to come in late like on some days. he never does! oh. this is the beginning of the end isnt it

He wasn't that funny.

Please someone vocaroo this in patrice's voice

bump

Truth bombs not said in a pompous way can get your very far mang.